Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1805 times)
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
From people all over the world, very few know and have BItcoin. Only a small part. Yes, maybe this is because there are still many people who lay with technology and cannot know Bitcoin from anyone. Prohibitions in some countries also make some people are forced to stop having Bitcoin. But it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin and whenever we can do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
savitardty

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

I think its not too late to invest on bitcoin now,  the trend is up and temporary on the down trend just for corretion before going to reach the highest level last year arround $19,500. Lets see if that price level breaks then bitcoin will fly to the moon.
rambak

Activity: 109

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:50:30 AM

I think you are not too late if you want to invest in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin still has the potential to grow and rise again its value.
If you are interested to invest Bitcoin, I hope you learn a lot about Bitcoin so you have a strong knowledge about Bitcoin.
And you can run a good investment strategy.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

No, you're not too late to invest in bitcoins now. Bitcoin still has tremendous potential for the future. Many investors are investing in bitcoins today. So you do not have to worry and do not have to say that you're late. This is an opportunity to invest in bitcoin. So invest in bitcoin slowly.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

I think you are not too late to get bitcoin, for us now is the right time for you to do, Karen bitcoin price is also still cheap, so you still have many opportunities that exist in the future.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

We can't really say how Bitcoin will do in the future, but i think that it will soon climb back up as soon as regulation talks are done and over with hopefully before 2018 ends.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

for meProbably there is no late in investing in bitcoin, as long as you can manage in in the right way and in the right time. There will be no late in bitcoin, and any time is good time to invest bitcoin,The important point to note is investing in the right jet at the right time.
The crypto money market is a very fast-changing stock market. The prices are fluctuating too much.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:04:39 AM

4% is already very big in terms of Bitcoin owners versus the entire population of the world. I think the total of Bitcoin owners in the whole world does not even reach 2%. So if we reach just 5%, we will be expecting the price of Bitcoin to go as high as 6-digit price figure in US dollars. Everyone is still an early investor if he/she buys Bitcoin within the next five years at least.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

Not too late my friend. If you have the money to invest on, then why would you even have to be concerned with the time of your investments. Just invest big when there is an opening or a chance for you too invest. It doesn't matter how early or late you are as long as you manage your profits efficiently.

jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

It's never late to invest in Bitcoin and any Cryptocurrencies. The price of a certain coin is not fixed in a long span of time. Bitcoin's price for example is going north and south and vice versa. You can jump in and play with Bitcoin's volatility through trading or you could also invest during lows and sell during highs. It is upon you.
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

No. Investing in bitcoins today is not late this is the beautiful day that you will invest in bitcoin and hold it. Wait for a years until the bitcoin will pumped you have to wait and hold patience is a virtue so if you will invest in bitcoin you have more and more patience in holding.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

Your opinion and mine kinda same, there's nothing like too late or whatnot. In this cryptocurrencies that no one know what would happen tomorrow, we should do the investation whenever you could, but stay sane. When the bar goes green, it is better for you to wait until became red. It's all about basic principle of trading world. Again, there is nothing like too late in this world.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

Those who invest in Bitcoin when the $ 1000 price is the lucky one. Now Bitcoin touches $ 8000. I say, it's never too late if you invest now, because I'm sure prices will continue to rise as the bitcoin users grow in the world.
Yes, I think so, The growing and growing popularity of bitcoin users will make bitcoin getting stronger and increasing .. and I think when you want to invest with bitcoin prices no matter how much value, I think it's never a word Late because bitcoin is always profitable on your mentality when bitcoin prices go down .. and try better than you're late and sorry
upinros

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

It is never too late to invest in something that continues to grow every now and then. It's all about the right time to get into Bitcoin and get out. Also about your patience. For now, Bitcoin at a decent enough price, also affordable for new users to buy, and is expected to increase as well. The reason is quite simple: although you are older and older, the financial markets are still young. As you can see, Bitcoin and the crypto market have appeared for several years and are still too young to compare with the stock or commodity market that has existed for hundreds of years.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

Nope, investing in bitcoins today is not too late because the price of the bitcoin in the market is still affordable to the investors to invest or to buy to start an investment in this kind of business.
Sliro

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

no words are too late to invest in bitcoin because now is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin because I am brave and I learned to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a great place to invest in digital stocks different from the various investments in the corners the world, I believe and I hope bitcoin progresses and becomes the mainstay of all investments.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

for me I think it all depends on what type of investment into bitcoin that you are looking at, e.g. short, medium or long term. So, depending on your comfort level,because it is still new need a few months and even years to get very satisfactory results and also many great benefits by chasing the bounty available and also in gift with the rank of existing rank.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

too late, of course not because we know that the crypto currency is growing with the development of technology and era therefore investment is not too late if we have confidence and belief in the bitcoin in your investment
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

There is nothing too late owning a bitcoin. Amd it is better to late than never. At time now there are several people who owns bitcoin and if you bought some bitcoin you will be one of them. And be proud because you own some of the coin that leads all crypto coins. Invest now or never keep on buying bitcoin and you will never regret it.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

If you want to invest better you find out about bitcoin first. Because if you do not know anything about bitocin it can be fatal and get a loss. And if you want to invest in bitcoin today should do it if you already know enough bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: