Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:44:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late?  (Read 1809 times)
kang.reus

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

there is no word to invest in bitcoin at this time is the most appropriate time to switch to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the most investing place to invest a digital share different from different isvestasi in the world, I believe and I hope bitcoin progressed and to be a master of all investments.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 230

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

just be cool if you are investing bitcoin when current prices will not be too late because I think bitcoin is currently so cheap so take advantage of a lot of opportunities to buy as much bitcoin as you can, take advantage of bitcoin price movements.

benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

It is never too late, start today. Nobody knows tomorrow. Investing in Bitcoin is a source of passive income, any investment coming from crypto currencies. If you are going to invest in Bitcoin, ensure that you have a short, midterm and long-term goal. These three things will be able to give you the things you need in life. Investing in Bitcoin is a venture in itself,there is no business that does not have it own risk,one has to study the situation of the day before investing your money.  

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

I will say is not late, the price is still low and is a better opportunity to buy now as no one can predict the price the next minute. Invest now and enjoy tomorrow.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

No it is not, the price is not very high right now, so you have time.
Bitcoin value now is not so high there value so it is the right time you buy and start to invest, cause investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn unlimited income. Start to invest now cause time is gold.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

When bitcoin was 6k+, people were in a panic, and they wanted to sell it.
And when the price of bitcoin soared, it was an interesting phenomenon that people were going to buy it again. Shocked

These are the people who invested their money and do not know what they invested in. They do not know what bitcoin is and just following the hype. When fud hits and price drops they panic and sell. instead of hodling and wait for the price to climb.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

not too late, there is still plenty of time to invest in bitcoin.
but I think you'd better wait until some more time, because now the bitcoin price is still decreasing, it will likely continue to fall until tomorrow.
if there is a sign of bitcoin will rise again, that's when the right time to invest in bitcoin.

AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

It is not too late yet. But if you keep waiting and Btc hits 100k, then I think it is too late. If you are interested in blockchain technology and believe in Bitcoin, then invest, otherwise stay out.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

It is not  too late to invest in bitcoin. Invest some ammount in bitcoin to get some amount in bitcoi.b.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

its bad idea to invest bitcoin with all of your money. if you are new, you may buy small amounts of your hedge. track prices then buy again with small pieces.by this way your estimated cost will be lower if the prices down- bear trend
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin, we all come to the market fairly. No need to regret if we have missed some of its amicable value in the past, always believe that there's always a perfect reason or timing for all of us. Don't close doors for upcoming opportunities. We might be slightly delayed, but there's always space for us to recover and gain huge returns. It's not about who came first, it's about having the high willingness to take the risks, strong determination and patience to familiarize Bitcoin standards, study investment principles, strategies, and market's framework.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink

it’s not/never too late to invest in bitcoin. bitcoin is still a great investment to have. no matter what the price of bitcoin is, as long as it’s increasing, we will all be profiting.
ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

It is not late to invest in Bitcoin nowadays, because the BTC price is still affordable compared to few months ago, and also the price is expected to rise up highly in the few next months and years.
So if you look for long term holding, you can buying now and making good profit in the future.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

its bad idea to invest bitcoin with all of your money. if you are new, you may buy small amounts of your hedge. track prices then buy again with small pieces.by this way your estimated cost will be lower if the prices down- bear trend
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin, we all come to the market fairly. No need to regret if we have missed some of its amicable value in the past, always believe that there's always a perfect reason or timing for all of us. Don't close doors for upcoming opportunities. We might be slightly delayed, but there's always space for us to recover and gain huge returns. It's not about who came first, it's about having the high willingness to take the risks, strong determination and patience to familiarize Bitcoin standards, study investment principles, strategies, and market's framework.
Absolutely! Nobody could tell when exactly the price crashes or soars. Let's all be positive that there's more to come, and don't worry if you think you're left far behind with its trend. You might be late, but there are more good opportunities expected to come, just don't lose hope. Take a look at the brighter side. Feed yourself with the necessary knowledge and information to carry when you plan to explore the world of investment. All successful people started out from being ordinary, stand out and fight for what is right, just be disciplined and sincere. Success is on time, it's never late, be passionate in what you do and be rewarded.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

Indeed. Even though Bitcoin was widely being popularized and said to be widely used globally, still there are only few people among the large number of the total population that totally uses Bitcoin and has already owned one. Because even Bitcoin was that really interesting, but with lack of resources and knowledge on how to effectively earn and use it, only few are blessed to have use it at the right purpose. So for me, it is still not too late for anyone who belongs in this era to realize and decide into investing in Bitcoin because engaging into this type of currency can provide you countless opportunities on the times you never expect so better treat it right and just keep on holding on.

arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

Now a very good entry point for almost any crypt, 4 days before the annual largest conference on the crypt, and there is such a good plum. It will be possible to purchase directly before take-off.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

Those who invest in Bitcoin when the $ 1000 price is the lucky one. Now Bitcoin touches $ 8000. I say, it's never too late if you invest now, because I'm sure prices will continue to rise as the bitcoin users grow in the world.
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

No. It's not too late. Spend tonight searching bitcoin, cryptocurrency on youtube. Read the whitepaper on bitcoin. Find out who stashosi is. What is really important is that you learn what bitcoin intends to be, before you try to trade it like a stock or commodity.

Ask yourself if you have the disposable income now. How much can you lose on a dare.

It's super important you have some understanding. I have varying degrees of understanding on parts of this.

What you need to learn tonight is What is fiat How do I transfer fiat into an exchange where I can trade crypto? Which exchange(s) do I register? Why do I have to register? (To deposit fiat) What fees will I have to pay? What do I know about capital gains tax? How do capital gains apply to crypto?

Do you want to make a specific amount of money? How much? How long are you willing to wait to realize that profit?

The short answer is its not too late. Look at coinbase.com or gemini.com to transfer fiat to crypto. look at binance.com to trade crypto & alts.
LKing

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:45:23 PM

Is it too late? Look around you, are your friends buying most of their stuff in crypto? No?

You're an early adopter! Even now even next year maybe even the year after that:)

In crypto the way it stands you're always going to miss the bus. Every crypto has its hype and so on, bitcoin the same, read the whitepapers, read the light papers and make an informed decision and hodl good products that provide something of value to YOU

So bitcoin is a great store of value at the moment because it's secure, has been tested in the real world and is not just a great idea on paper. It works. With limitations but it does.

There are a lot of bitcoin whales from the beginning that have lots of coin because the technology motivated them, and inspired them, they've almost all made the money they need to make and aren't selling the majority of their Holdings. Since 2009 0.01 cent to 18,000usd... Their fiat holdings over the same period have diminished by 2% inflation a year... This is a short time frame but to alot of us this market cap is just the beginning because we truly believe in Blockchain, and maybe DAGs and other tech. To take over the status quo meaning trillions that still need to come in... USD circulating supply is 91T ? Don't quote me on that... but for currency to work it has to have high liquidity--> 300,000,000,000usd for the BTC market cap is a joke for currencies.

Moral of the story you're on a hype train worth the hype:) buy atleast some Smiley Is it gambling? No, just skip the pack of cigarettes, or whatever 5$ is enough... It's not about owning much it's about the time when merchant adoption happens and they find out their consumers also have xyzabc currency and you can say yes I have that! It's a give an take, people will have to adopt currencies before retailers push centralised solutions onto us. Pick your currency with your conscience and you'll shape the world, I recommend not JUST holding bitcoin. For Store of value great! For medium of exchange? There are others! For privacy and anonymity in the market place? There's currencies for that! Democracy tokens? Insurance tokens? Lending tokens?

Even if it's just a fiver:) you're influencing the world:)
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Owning of Bitcoin today is actually not late but it is risky.There are some people who know crypto currency and what is the actual use of it.It will still bloom and the price would still increase and surpass its all time high.It would take a lot of roller coaster for that to happen because there are still some countries who are against bitcoin and it's legality.
stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

Download coinbase deposit 20$ get a feel for how to read the charts and the percentages up and down each day. Just read, much more information available today than ever before take advantage of your resources.

"BTC used to be like walking in the woods without a flashlight. At least now you have a flashlight to guide you while walking through the woods." - Me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: