Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who bought bitmain Z9 will face a big issues now  (Read 4064 times)
norminorm

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

I bet you can't give me one solid reason why using ASIC Is better for every one and not just the rich .

Because you have to spend $10k in hardware to match the hashrate of the z9?

Because this gives much cheaper access to mining than dedicated gpu rigs?

Because it uses 12x less power for the same hashrate as running on GPUs?

No more need for expensive power supplies and overprices graphics cards?

ASIC isnt a synonym for rich and it is exceptionally ignorant to think so when you do the math.

This machine would actually let people get in on altcoin mining at a fraction of the cost of a giant GPU rig that has 60+ failure points.

You wouldnt have to deal with buggy software, bad risers, and all the other things that keep GPU systems from having quality uptimes.

ASICs increase network speed. Increased network speed leads to a more secure network.

How many more reasons do you want? I can keep listing them.

for now yea you don't then once they get were they want it the price goes up and  it get harder to mine ...

right now till it's taken over and if your the real fanatic26 on the forums you know all to well what they do and what they have done over the years .

right now maybe .......

you need a PSU to power it. and who uses expensive power supplies and overpriced graphics cards

I don't i do both GPU and  ASIc mining .

ASIC isnt a synonym for rich and it is exceptionally ignorant to think so when you do the math.

bet me .....

This machine would actually let people get in on altcoin mining at a fraction of the cost of a giant GPU rig that has 60+ failure points.

at first but once they hock you .. it gets costly you know that  so again false

You wouldnt have to deal with buggy software, bad risers, and all the other things that keep GPU systems from having quality uptimes.

bet me . may be some of us like to mess with so called buggy software as you call it .

ASICs increase network speed. Increased network speed leads to a more secure network.

that's good thing ? ... NO  ....  Increased network speed leads to a more secure network. not really ..

List more please !!! it is all about the bottom line say what you want or want a believe ...... an none of those makes ASIC a good reason .. over time .... at first maybe .

so again you didn't give one good sound reason ASIC is better you just made a case for buying it for now till it totally destroys the network and that's not what i said or my point .

Guy in afrika cant afford 1000 asic, but have a old amd gpu. same goes for guy in latin america and asia.
that keeps nodes all over the world and helps to keep coins decentralized.
Crypto is not only for G7.
Other then that, when i got my first s1 (suppose to ROI in 30 days) before i got, it they use to sale S2  and then S4 etc. my S1 never got ROI at the time because the price of btc was low.
So people buying asics now, will for sure loose money - and the company who sold you the asics, BITMAN will take care of that - by mining with new equipment and reducing your profits. then sale use equipment again with false promises.
Here in north america this is called SCAM.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:39:32 AM

who bought bitmain Z9 will face a big issues now

an i don't care if they do greed will do that so i hope they do .....

Why is it greedy to buy 1 ASIC and it's not greedy to buy 300 GPU's?

I can give you facts and a 1000 different reason why but I'm not gonna try because reasoning with some one who only see it one way with no open mind is useless.

I bet you can't give me one solid reason why using ASIC Is better for every one and not just the rich .

I'm not saying don't buy ASIC do buy it but don't promote shit that takes from others that gives nothing back in turn, all for control and power which is greed when they can share it so everyone benefits which we should all want . if you think the limit on how many you buy is because they care think again all they care about is the bottom line.

It is a waste of time trying to explain greed to the greedily

OK ? ....

BTCP (Bitcoin Private) Currently Rank #45 announced to fight the new Bitmain Equihash Miner!

https://twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/993509511364317190

Another good news, congratulations BTCP team

congratulations for what?

They are pitting GPU miners against Asic miners, in reality we should all be one community.

bitcoin private wont be in my portfolio.

Why do people to refuse to adopt better technologies?  i'll never get it, only reason I see is people with money dumped into GPU's recently.

I'm tired of trying to explain, but let's go:

Devs wrote their whitepappers saying that they will be asic resistant, asic proof, they would change algo if needs

Bitmain and ALL Asics producers mined MONERO and dumped Asics to idiots because they knew of Monero FORK, look the hashrate of MONERO, it's disgusting this kind of behavior

They tried to sell used Asics as new

GPUs have 2 or 3 year warranty - Asics 180 days without refund

Not everyone can buy Asics, GPUs are easy to find and buy, everyone can join and make decentralization possible

Soon there will be only big farms with Asics, in a few hands

People like to say it's more efficient and will save energy, but remember Asics only mine one algo and when it's not profitable become a doorstep, GPUs when it's not profitable can be a part of PC gaming, office PC, and a lot of other uses

All stated above are FACTS.

As far as decentralization goes. Asics actually help decentralization more because they are far stronger.
U should be thankful that Bitcoin isnt secured by GPUs hashrate because if it was, bitmain or another asic manufacturer alone can create enough asic, and run it for themselves and control more than 51% of hashrate.

I mean look at ZEC now, it has wat 8.1 million hashrate? Thats weak. If bitmain wanted to, they can create 900 units Z9 miners, which gives 9 million hashrate. With that, they can control ZEC. Think about it.

So all those GPU coins now, u are actually not very secure.

However, I understand that GPU holders dont want to lose money. It isnt fair nor nice. I suggest u guys cut down on GPU mining going forward. Too much risk and also, the antminer E3 is out there lol. That is the key to whacking GPU mining to crap because ETH is 60+% of GPU mining.

where did you see 8.1 million sols? is 421 MH if im correct this is 421 millions sols/s

and the reason Bitmain won't balls to the wall it is because they know they don't know what may happen if we fight back and you can take on the big Crops an win.

Lol fight back. It is simply because bitmain isnt intending to damage/rob zec owners. They rather prefer to sell miners which is their work. Zec will be more secure after the asic take over. It actually helps decentralization. But everyone only cares for their own profit first of course. GPU owners will not want to mention this.

It isnt that difficult for an asic manufacturer to churn 1000 units and take over any non-asic coin. Bitmain sells around 2500 units per batch of new miners usually after all. I wonder if monero realizes this.

Maybe if a new asic manufacturer creates a new monero asic, produces a 1000 or enough of it to control monero, then, gpu coins would stop.forking. it isnt easy to do but clearly is very possible.

like i said before now look you can buy 50 unit per buy sigh .. it's all about the bottom line as usually and fuck the rest . an don't think bitmain has any intention of helping or caring they don't . all crops no matter were they are will hurt for the Bucks ..

Maybe if a new asic manufacturer creates a new monero asic, produces a 1000 or enough of it to control monero, then, gpu coins would stop.forking. it isnt easy to do but clearly is very possible.  
if they care like they claim they will keep fighting it .. and keep forking, it is easier to fork it then to make new ASIC hard ware to keep up with it ...not saying they won't try they will if there enough cash in it for them.

GPU mining won't die is my whole point an with the new Cards coming out who knows how much more it will do . it all costs . ASIC over time cost more and you need more to run it then you ever will with GPU . NOTICE I Said "OVERTIME" that's how bitmain works .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
norminorm

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

I can give you facts and a 1000 different reason why but I'm not gonna try because reasoning with some one who only see it one way with no open mind is useless.

I'm not saying don't buy ASIC do buy it but don't promote shit that takes from others that gives nothing back in turn, all for control and power which is greed when they can share it so everyone benefits which we should all want . if you think the limit on how many you buy is because they care think again all they care about is the bottom line.

OK ? ....

BTCP (Bitcoin Private) Currently Rank #45 announced to fight the new Bitmain Equihash Miner!

They are pitting GPU miners against Asic miners, in reality we should all be one community.

Why do people to refuse to adopt better technologies?  i'll never get it, only reason I see is people with money dumped into GPU's recently.

Devs wrote their whitepappers saying that they will be asic resistant, asic proof, they would change algo if needs

Bitmain and ALL Asics producers mined MONERO and dumped Asics to idiots because they knew of Monero FORK, look the hashrate of MONERO, it's disgusting this kind of behavior

Not everyone can buy Asics, GPUs are easy to find and buy, everyone can join and make decentralization possible

People like to say it's more efficient and will save energy, but remember Asics only mine one algo and when it's not profitable become a doorstep, GPUs when it's not profitable can be a part of PC gaming, office PC, and a lot of other uses

As far as decentralization goes. Asics actually help decentralization more because they are far stronger.
U should be thankful that Bitcoin isnt secured by GPUs hashrate because if it was, bitmain or another asic manufacturer alone can create enough asic, and run it for themselves and control more than 51% of hashrate.

I mean look at ZEC now, it has wat 8.1 million hashrate? Thats weak. If bitmain wanted to, they can create 900 units Z9 miners, which gives 9 million hashrate. With that, they can control ZEC. Think about it.

However, I understand that GPU holders dont want to lose money. It isnt fair nor nice. I suggest u guys cut down on GPU mining going forward. Too much risk and also, the antminer E3 is out there lol. That is the key to whacking GPU mining to crap because ETH is 60+% of GPU mining.

where did you see 8.1 million sols? is 421 MH if im correct this is 421 millions sols/s

and the reason Bitmain won't balls to the wall it is because they know they don't know what may happen if we fight back and you can take on the big Crops an win.

Lol fight back. It is simply because bitmain isnt intending to damage/rob zec owners. They rather prefer to sell miners which is their work. Zec will be more secure after the asic take over. It actually helps decentralization. But everyone only cares for their own profit first of course. GPU owners will not want to mention this.

It isnt that difficult for an asic manufacturer to churn 1000 units and take over any non-asic coin. Bitmain sells around 2500 units per batch of new miners usually after all. I wonder if monero realizes this.

like i said before now look you can buy 50 unit per buy sigh .. it's all about the bottom line as usually and fuck the rest . an don't think bitmain has no any intention of helping or caring they don't . all crops no matter were they are will hurt for the Bucks ..

if they care like they claim they will keep fighting it .. and keep forking it is easyer to fork it then to make new ASIC hard ware to keep up with it ...not saying they won't try and will .

GPU mining won't die is my whole point an with the new Cards coming out who knows how much more it will do . and it all costs .

GPU mining will never die, Now we have a few massive projects  Raven as example ones completed will be better then ETH and new coins with better algos will come out and ask for our support.
BTW.
 Zcash is a fork of Zclasic so I would be not surprised they samply don't know how to fork:) they wait for zclasic to fork and then they will fork zclasic again:)
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

OK ? ....

like i said before now look you can buy 50 unit per buy sigh .. it's all about the bottom line as usually and fuck the rest . an don't think bitmain has any intention of helping or caring they don't . all crops no matter were they are will hurt for the Bucks ..

if they care like they claim they will keep fighting it .. and keep forking, it is easier to fork it then to make new ASIC hard ware to keep up with it ...not saying they won't try they will if there enough cash in it for them.

GPU mining won't die is my whole point an with the new Cards coming out who knows how much more it will do . it all costs . ASIC over time cost more and you need more to run over run it then with GPU . NOTICE I Said "OVERTIME" that's how bitmain works .

If E3 sells cheaper, say for 800 usd. Gpu will die. But if they drop price to 800 USD and that pushes Devs to fork eth. Then, it is another problem.

I forsee a few things possibilities occuring. Bitmain going to coin devs and try partnership, or they will make a programmable asic. Those are called FPGAs? So, dev fork away, the asic updates firmware and get the new algo working. They will still make normal asics on top of those programmable asics because normal asics are far cheaper I believe. And I am guessing the devs work fork away this time because if they fork away, the programmable asic catches them anyways. Or perhaps make an asic for every algo to the point coins cant fork, if that is possible.
Bitmain can probably design their own FPGA and manufacture it cheaper at scale.

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

GPU mining will never die, Now we have a few massive projects  Raven as example ones completed will be better then ETH and new coins with better algos will come out and ask for our support.

My Point .....I'm mining raven

The other thing is ASIC is a door stop once it's used up . if they could some how over come that i think it might be worth it . as it stands now what they do it suck you in with low prices then as it things get better faster with ASIC you need 10 k worth of shit or more just to make a few bucks a day with ASIC ... look at BTC and what a 16 th ASIC miner gets you a day and then go back a few years and see what a ASIC 1 th would give you with ASIC miing it was better more Profitable etc till they destroyed it for all but the rich after greed kicked in all I"m saying is why ? .there is more then enough to go around and all ways will be why be greedy share it.

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

I forsee a few things possibilities occuring. Bitmain going to coin devs and try partnership, or they will make a programmable asic. Those are called FPGAs? So, u fork away, the asic updates firmware and get the new algo working. They will still make normal asics on top of those programmable asics though because asics are far cheaper I believe. And I am guessing the devs work fork away this time because if they fork away, the programmable asic catches them anyways. Or perhaps make an asic for every algo to the point coins cant fork, if that is possible.

if they do  programmable asic. that might be a winner to everyone and GPU might die till then there is no way ASIC is good for much of any thing but destroying everything it touches because you can't reuse ASIC the way it is .

I"m a ware of how firm ware updates work with FPGA IVE done it a few times with some Script miners that supported it that were beast for there time .

Sandal_Hat

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

I forsee a few things possibilities occuring. Bitmain going to coin devs and try partnership, or they will make a programmable asic. Those are called FPGAs? So, u fork away, the asic updates firmware and get the new algo working. They will still make normal asics on top of those programmable asics though because asics are far cheaper I believe. And I am guessing the devs work fork away this time because if they fork away, the programmable asic catches them anyways. Or perhaps make an asic for every algo to the point coins cant fork, if that is possible.

if they do  programmable asic. that might be a winner to everyone and GPU might die till then there is no way ASIC is good for much of any thing but destroying everything it touches because you can't reuse ASIC the way it is .

I"m a ware of how firm ware updates work with FPGA IVE done it a few times with some Script miners that supported it that were beast for there time .

For illustrative purposes - It will still be something like 2000-3000 dollars for an FPGA/programmable-asic that mines all algo. And 800-1500 dollars for an asic that mines that 1 particular algo. I dont know but programmable is sure to cost more.

So, I believe it will be expensive FPGA/programmable-asic created first and then followed by cheaper asics to take down certain algos. It will be a 2-pronged attack is my guess. Devs will no longer fork. Asic manufacturers win then. This is all a maybe.

Just my 2 cents speculation

Selling 100 dollar coupons (8units expire 11th June, 14 units expire 1st july) and 125 dollar coupon (2 unit exp 30th June). Selling at 20% of value
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:01:11 AM

Also tell me how you can brick a GPU with a fork.

power up the GPU and start mining. While mining, drag your fork across the exposed pins/leads of components on the board, soon all the magic smoke is released, et voila, GPU==brick.

No mining at the moment.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:27:06 AM

The other thing is ASIC is a door stop once it's used up . if they could some how over come that i think it might be worth it . as it stands now what they do it suck you in with low prices then as it things get better faster with ASIC you need 10 k worth of shit or more just to make a few bucks a day with ASIC ... look at BTC and what a 16 th ASIC miner gets you a day and then go back a few years and see what a ASIC 1 th would give you with ASIC miing it was better more Profitable etc till they destroyed it for all but the rich after greed kicked in all I"m saying is why ? .there is more then enough to go around and all ways will be why be greedy share it.

Raven is interesting, im mining it on nvidia but as always amd mine raven like trash so most of my gpus are on eth and xmr till someone released an optimized x16r miner for amd.   

how u figure that raven is better that eth though? 48mill market cap vs 80 billion and thousands of daps and developers towards  eth. 
Kalyst69

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:28 AM

POS, or just don't give the keys to mining software developers and your GPU will not be able to mine

Host your ASICs in Siberia for $0.07/KW all inclusive. Contact me for information.
andyps

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

power up the GPU and start mining. While mining, drag your fork across the exposed pins/leads of components on the board, soon all the magic smoke is released, et voila, GPU==brick.

https://i.imgur.com/5O0EYQ2.png

Cheesy haha
norminorm

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:52:31 AM

Raven is interesting, im mining it on nvidia but as always amd mine raven like trash so most of my gpus are on eth and xmr till someone released an optimized x16r miner for amd.   

how u figure that raven is better that eth though? 48mill market cap vs 80 billion and thousands of daps and developers towards  eth. 

Raven market cap is 49.000.000 today, but ones fully develop it will be top 15 in crypto. I believe with a market cap of 3.000.000.000  in a year or 2. it has all the similarities to BTC including  - no one is controlling that coin,  unlike to ZEC or ETH.  Project whitepaper is interesting,  road map, big community and big volumes on the exchanges.
cryptomined

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

watch this

https://i9.ytimg.com/vi/oPdnG03eI58/default.jpg?v=5aedcccb&sqp=CJDbydcF&rs=AOn4CLBCQgNmgaNv4wmFh35H5yTst_r5Bg[/img]]https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U

https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U

and then take part in this poll

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3668441

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

Thanks for the laugh

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
uhro

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

This same situation will repeat itself over and over.
An ASIC will come out for algo x and some of the coins using that algo will fork to remain ASIC resistant, and some won't.

Anyone who bought a Z9 (or other new algo ASICs) will still be able to mine something, just maybe not the coin(s) they were hoping for.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1303

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

I appreciate your efforts and already voted and commented

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
deskless

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

I think Z9 price will go down soon to around $1200
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

How many more reasons do you want? I can keep listing them.

I agree with a lot of that.  Big downside for a small time farms is risk failure, even if you are under warranty.  You pay all shipping and other fees.  You have to deal with shitty Chinese customer service practices, which is pretty much zero customer service.  The only way they get away with that shit is because of their size and lack of relevant competition.  

I've heard more than enough horror stories from bitmain customers, that I shy away.  If they were to change their customer service practices to mimic what we're used to in the United States, I would be more open to buying from bitmain.

customer service..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BtzaYpivFM

Lol ... I love that!  Oh how I miss that guy!

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

they increase network hashrate, not speed.  Nothing but the design of the coin and block time scheme effect the speed of coins generated/transacted.

to increase the network speed; you must remove transport overhead and other associated data.....

Adding a S9 to the BTC network doesn't speed it up at all... it just adds to nethash and block diff requirements....

If there was a way to limit nethash;  then you would be onto something useful in your conceptual goal.

ASICS become paperweights.

If your notion that ASICS are good overall;  you are sorely mistaken IMHO.

And Ill quote my original reply from this thread many pages earlier:

the real fix I can see for this is:
someone needs to come up with a hashrate stabilized way of mining the algo;  how this can be done purely client-side:  we need to brainstorm.

SSL uses timestamps;  maybe we can figure out some sort of deal like this to give an overall hashrate impact on result difficulty requirement.

I.E.  After X hashrate, your diff increases to offset to be a virtual  X hashrate.  This type of scheme, can be made to force out high hashrate devices but mainly pools in general.

*snip*

There are solutions to "anti-asic".  people need to "think 4th dimensionally" and consider the objective not the mathamatics side;  because the math is what the asic is good at.    Make the "meta"; the way of obtaining the result: the anti-asic strategy itself instead of the algo's individual mathematic calculations.

food for thought.

*snip*

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7764

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:26:55 AM

they increase network hashrate, not speed.  Nothing but the design of the coin and block time scheme effect the speed of coins generated/transacted.

to increase the network speed; you must remove transport overhead and other associated data.....

Adding a S9 to the BTC network doesn't speed it up at all... it just adds to nethash and block diff requirements....

If there was a way to limit nethash;  then you would be onto something useful in your conceptual goal.

ASICS become paperweights.

If your notion that ASICS are good overall;  you are sorely mistaken IMHO.

And Ill quote my original reply from this thread many pages earlier:

the real fix I can see for this is:
someone needs to come up with a hashrate stabilized way of mining the algo;  how this can be done purely client-side:  we need to brainstorm.

SSL uses timestamps;  maybe we can figure out some sort of deal like this to give an overall hashrate impact on result difficulty requirement.

I.E.  After X hashrate, your diff increases to offset to be a virtual  X hashrate.  This type of scheme, can be made to force out high hashrate devices but mainly pools in general.

*snip*

There are solutions to "anti-asic".  people need to "think 4th dimensionally" and consider the objective not the mathamatics side;  because the math is what the asic is good at.    Make the "meta"; the way of obtaining the result: the anti-asic strategy itself instead of the algo's individual mathematic calculations.

food for thought.

*snip*

This is it in a nutshell when I started Mining btc network was 21,000gh

My 21gh was 1/1000 of the entire network.

We made blocks at 144 a day on average just like we do with 30,000,000,000gh

I would need 30,000,000 gh to have 1/1000 of the network.

The network would be just as secure with 21,000gh in gpus if growth was capped to 1% per jump.

51% attacks would be stopped.

So many ways to do well in this game.  Other then asics.

More then 100,000,000 PCs have a gpu that makes money if it mines.

Why destroy the easiest way to get mass adaptation of crypto.

Only hope is newer coins and algos that allow gpus to earn money and spread adaption of cryptocoins.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀