Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:38:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS national currency  (Read 2953 times)
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

Seems you have given a part of answer in your question. As mentioned by 2023, CRYPTO cannot be replaced totally to FIAT in a country or a Union But it hints you that how much Crypto concept is powerful & going to be adopted using Blockchain. As you know the Blockchain will challenge a country's current fiat transactions & Crypto currencies will be used widely by most of the countries. It's not 2023 but adopting such revolutionized technology. Sooner or later Crypto currencies will be used for even small deals by many parts of the world.  

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

The feasibility of any of the cryptos traded on the market, including bitcoin, to turn a national currency is minimal.
Most likely a country would adopt its own crypto, as some countries have already been considering.
for most people in this world of course will have a national currency. well, only people who understand using crypto will choose crypto to be developed. it can even be said that currently, only about 30% of people in this world are using crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Davidsnapfitness

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

Crypto all the way.  Power to the people.  Security.  Private.  Fast.  No 3rd party.  Love the idea...but we need higher safety.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

It depends on the country. If a country is 1st world country just like the most states in Europe, they can replace there national currency with crypto because they are technologically advance while in the developing countries and the third world countries like in africa, how can they adopt cryptocurrency if in the first place they are not aware of that? so it really depends on what country.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?
I think that it's possible, but it will take more time.

I think so. By that time, the population must have fully adopted the whole cryptocurrency system and the blockchain must have been larger than what it is now. We probably even have overtaken bitcoins with a much more capable and stable currency around the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I think so. By that time, the population must have fully adopted the whole cryptocurrency system and the blockchain must have been larger than what it is now. We probably even have overtaken bitcoins with a much more capable and stable currency around the world.

Whether in that way there will be a better substitute of Bitcoin with Altcoin in the future and has a very good advantage.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hardtolife

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

It depends on the country. If a country is 1st world country just like the most states in Europe, they can replace there national currency with crypto because they are technologically advance while in the developing countries and the third world countries like in africa, how can they adopt cryptocurrency if in the first place they are not aware of that? so it really depends on what country.

the assumption that developing countries need preliminary policy from developed countries is true, but in fact developing countries are able to make cryptocurrency move more decentralized due to the factor of economic need is very large.

I think if one of their banks is able to cooperate with the government, then crypto power will emerge from the developing countries first and keep FIAT and crypto moving in the same blockchain system.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

Ya It's 100% possible to Cryptocurrency will convert in national Currency But need some more time.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:43:49 AM

we can not deny that the system of bitcoin is way better than national curreny. But, although better than national curremcy, i think bitcoin still can not replacing the existing national currency. Because national currency that already established in every single country would be hard to replaced. But, anything is possible. Maybe its just a matter of time. Who knows that one day bitcoin will replacing the national currency?

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

we can not deny that the system of bitcoin is way better than national curreny. But, although better than national curremcy, i think bitcoin still can not replacing the existing national currency. Because national currency that already established in every single country would be hard to replaced. But, anything is possible. Maybe its just a matter of time. Who knows that one day bitcoin will replacing the national currency?

no. bitcoins system is not better and will not be better than national currency because bitcoins system do still have lack of feature which needs more improvements and if ever they improve it , i dont think bitcoin will win the competition between fiats . bitcoin is only good for online purpose and itll still remain for that environment forever.

But, anything is possible. Maybe its just a matter of time.
yes anything is possible and imposible can become possible but not in the case of cryptos because cryptos are just dont fit on a real world usage because cryptos do not have a physical form and also cryptos are also too hard for a regular individuals to use. other factor is that cryptos also  requires a lot of other accesories and add ons such as internet coonection and gadgets ,electricity , etc in order to process.

bitcoin wont replace anything not even other online payment methods because every other payment methods do have thier own advantage and disadvantages. bitcoin is slow and cost more expensive while other cost less and works fast but their downside is that they are not easily accesible.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 09:08:46 AM by KrishaBitcoin

I found this expression on the news channel about the crypto currency: "Anyone who will try  to buy coffee for cash in 2023, runs the risk of causing laughter from the seller, that he does not use crypto currency."
how do you think, is it realistic? Can a crypto currency replace national  money?

I don't believe that Crypto currencies will totally to replace fiat money simply because for me Crypto is just for investment to earn more fiat for our future spending and not all people knows how digital currencies will work specially to the poor unlike fiat currencies that even the children can use it instantly so for me it will be very impossible for the whole world to replace the fiat currency by Crypto currency just for spending.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

I don't believe that Crypto currencies will totally to replace fiat money simply because for me Crypto is just for investment only to earn more fiat for future spending and not all people knows how to use digital currencies will.work so for me it will be very impossible for the whole world to make it happen specially to the poor.

Well, as for me, I believe that cryptocurrencies will definitely replace fiat money. But it might not really happen that by the year 2023 it is already fully implemented in the whole world. Of course, cryptocurrency is more than just investment. Strictly speaking, crypto is created to replace fiat. But since there is also a big growth to it, since the world is still largely using fiat and therefore the demand for crypto is still very high, some people consider it just an investment. But once crypto use saturates the whole world, the growth will be converted into a stable price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

Cryptocurrency can compete to National Currency, but put it in your mind that National Currency cannot be replaced due to the government legality, secrecy, and approved currency of their own economy which the production and improvement of their country depends on their National Currency in the exchange rates in the market. Cryptocurrency maybe second choice for payment and also profit for those who invest, buying and selling, trading, etc.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

Crypto currency is the future of all financial deals and at that before the year 2023 bitcoin is going to be widely embraced to the extent of being use as the dominant currency for all transactions and any one not using cryptocurrency by that time will be seen as an unadvanced and lacking behind in technology, digital currency operate without any hindrance and boundary is not a limitation to it and at that it will be the face choice for payment.
nichoslalble

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

The Debate on which is the best has been on going for a long period of time. Cryptocurrency will not replace Fiat as a whole. Because we know that Fiat is easier to use than Cryptocurrency. So, I think the Cryptocurrency function as a digital currency is more than enough for now.
henry 94

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

I think it could be,when this year will appear many of us was using digital currencies to buy some things about needed in our daily life,but im still wondering if it have a good effect for our community.
lhnam929

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Cryptocurrency can not completely replace fiat because fiat is much easier to use
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

I think it will happen but bot today, need more more years to replace national currency of crypto currency. But for me its not good it will became complicated because fiat is much easier to use than crypto so maybe im not going to support this thing.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

I also think that this is quite real, but not in 2023 years, but somewhere in 2053 years. Bitcoin to the moon!
taher1980

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

It is true that the usage of Cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. But it does not mean that it will be the replacement of the national currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: