Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

Hey, I think it is a nice idea. Does someone know about the referral program? I would be happy to use this opportunity. The project is very promising. 
Yep, the is a referral program. This offer looks very advantageous I think. It is simple and easy in use, so everyone could participate in the program. There are no limits. At least, I don't know about it.
Can you tell me some details? What I need to do exactly. I am new on this project so I need some help now. I would be wonderful if you help me.
No problem, bro. You just need you use an affiliate link to inform people about the pentanode's public sales. That’s all.
Really? It seems so easy. What I will get from participation in this event? How much I can earn from every person who will use my link?
For the first person you will get 1% bonus, for the second one – 2%, for the third- 3%, and so on. The maximum bonus will be 5% bonus. It means if 10 people will use your link, you still get 5%.
Very nice. I like these conditions so much. What I need to do? I wonder how exactly to create this link? I just don't know about it anything. I guess i will visit the site
It is easy. You just need to find some information on their website. If I get it right, tentatively you need to buy some pentanode's coins. You can find instructions on the buy page.
Thank you so much for your help. I think it is great project that offers many priorities for its community members. I hope they will continue to work in this direction.
I am sure that they will do it well. No problem. It was a pleasure for me to help you. I wish you good luck. Hope you will get rewards for your activity.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

The crypto-currency industry is simply planted with such platforms, I can not imagine how this platform is going to compete with existing tokens that are engaged in such a topic
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

The crypto-currency industry is simply planted with such platforms, I can not imagine how this platform is going to compete with existing tokens that are engaged in such a topic
It is very simple, if this coin is really used as a means of payment, the income from the master node will be very large
vvv8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

It is very simple, if this coin is really used as a means of payment, the income from the master node will be very large
Do you have any idea how strong a marketing company should be in this project in order to make people use it? Today, they are very reluctant to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment. It will be very hard
mine777

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Do you have any idea how strong a marketing company should be in this project in order to make people use it? Today, they are very reluctant to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment. It will be very hard
You don't have to be so skeptical about every project. I think the idea of a multi-level master node is very interesting and will appeal to a lot of users
vvv8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

You don't have to be so skeptical about every project. I think the idea of a multi-level master node is very interesting and will appeal to a lot of users
One idea is often not enough. I think you do not need to tell the deplorable statistics of all new projects in the field of cryptocurrency. Many of them remain on white paper
mine777

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

One idea is often not enough. I think you do not need to tell the deplorable statistics of all new projects in the field of cryptocurrency. Many of them remain on white paper
As a rule, such dark horses always shoot . Developers need to find good partners to promote their platform.
vvv8

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

As a rule, such dark horses always shoot . Developers need to find good partners to promote their platform.
Time will show how this platform will prove itself in the cryptocurrency community , whether it will find recognition. One idea with the master nodes is very small to become a really big project. For the master node to bring income must be a large number of transactions
mine777

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Time will show how this platform will prove itself in the cryptocurrency community , whether it will find recognition. One idea with the master nodes is very small to become a really big project. For the master node to bring income must be a large number of transactions
Indeed , we need to wait for the release of this token on the exchange, maybe then we can talk about the future prospects of the token
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

If we consider the investment in this project in the long term it is quite a worthy investment. I think this project will declare itself
mine777

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

If we consider the investment in this project in the long term it is quite a worthy investment. I think this project will declare itself
What exactly attracted you to this project? What are the advantages you have identified?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

What exactly attracted you to this project? What are the advantages you have identified?
I was attracted by the fact that on this platform you can get a very good income from the master node, depending on your collateral of course. In all existing cases, the master node can only receive a fixed fee.
mine777

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

I was attracted by the fact that on this platform you can get a very good income from the master node, depending on your collateral of course. In all existing cases, the master node can only receive a fixed fee.
The developers promise us instant transactions, let's see if it really is .
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

The developers promise us instant transactions, let's see if it really is .
This coin has a very interesting technology, I think that this is true. If you think logically, this token should have a large bandwidth so that the master nodes also receive a good reward from a large transaction chill.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

The design of the site is made at a very good level. For this you need to separately praise the developers. All the information that is presented on the site is presented in a language accessible to the average user , this is a very huge plus
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:57:04 PM

The design of the site is made at a very good level. For this you need to separately praise the developers. All the information that is presented on the site is presented in a language accessible to the average user , this is a very huge plus
Beautiful picture immediately catches the eye and attracts attention. Of course that is much more pleasant to view a well-designed website than something strange and awkward
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

Downloaded the wallet, having problems with the installation. Where can I see more detailed instructions for installing the wallet?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

Downloaded the wallet, having problems with the installation. Where can I see more detailed instructions for installing the wallet?
What exactly is your problem? I think the instructions are as clear as possible and there should be no problems in principle. Here is a link to the installation guide can be useful to you
https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/guide/1/en
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Official Website : https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/
Official Discord : https://discord.gg/amtRG8V
Official Twitter : https://twitter.com/PentaNodeDev
Official Github : https://github.com/PentaNode/Pentanode-wallet
Official Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3614871
Official Explorer : http://blockchain.pentanode-crypto.com:3001/

We are looking for Shared MN partner. Only one service will get 'official' title. Please contact @PentaNode

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

What exactly is your problem? I think the instructions are as clear as possible and there should be no problems in principle. Here is a link to the installation guide can be useful to you
https://www.pentanode-crypto.com/guide/1/en
Thank you very much for trying to reinstall the wallet, maybe missed some important detail when installing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: