Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21989 times)
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

Ofcourse cryptocurrency can go further and forever. Using internet and new technology cryptocurrency can spread to the world as long as it can help so many people, cryptocurrency can be alive for a long long years. Just believed that crypto can do.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

Considering that fiat currency has been used for thousands of years and based on our current lifestyles which are completely dependent on computers and the internet it would be only logical to assume that crypto currencies are the future of currencies. Even if it does last a lifetime though, I highly doubt it will be anything like what we are seeing today.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

Nobody can't ensure that will cryptocurrency last forever or not. But I think there is only way can make cryptocurrency last forever, it's being legalized worldwide in every single country in the world, but I know that it's really hard to come true or maybe it can be but it'll take really long time. Beside if there is any cryptocurrency has a really good behind can be applied to real life, I believe that it can survive forever Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

We can't make such predictions, noone knew that we will have wi-fi, Tesla, cryptocurrencies 20 years ago. Blockchain is used more and more often in various industries not connected with crypto. Do you think that USD or EUR will last forever?

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

Yes. It can be seen from some current conditions. Now, many cryptocurrencies are emerging with their different concept and offering. It is good, for it develops very well to make better coin. In this situation, many more participants are also getting in the crypto. The world has known this digital currency as well. That is why crypto may last forever.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

Indeed crypto will keep going forever, if numerous are putting resources into crypto then it will last. Be that as it may, if just a couple of who put resources into crypto then it won't last and its estimation will be lost. Some time or another the crypto will be check as unlawful if just a couple will going to contribute, yet in the event that there are many who will utilized and contribute on it, it will keep going forever. Numerous are likewise procure in crypto. Like me a procure huge in crypto even-though I didn't purchase crypto just to contribute. You can put resources into a wide range of ways simply study and you can get some information about how they contribute and hodl the crypto to gain. Like ne I put stock in crypto in light of the fact that I acquire from it and I can utilized it for my living and for my family. I am not trying to say it but rather it is valid. To accept on crypto, you need to consider it so you will practicality and see the outcome all alone not on others, recommending and sentiment, it is difficult to win in crypto. When beginning to do crypto you need to examine it.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

world needs a revolution!
and i believe cryptocurrencies can make thia happen!
Outsider07

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

We use technology to make our life easier. Cryptocurrencies are the example of this modern technology. We don’t need any paper currency to buy or sell products or services rather we need just an ID and PASSWORD. There is no need to exchange currency according to countries. Considering all this issue I think Cryptocurrency will last forever.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

As year gone by and technology changes we are more into advance technologies to our lives become easier and crypto currency are one of those things that make our lives easier by providing needs and faster online transactions. So I can surely say that crypto currency will last for more years and even decades but not forever because there's no such thing as forever in this world. The way people support crypto world are truly great and on the other side crypto currency gives us some options to earn money without working for a company that has a fixed salary instead the more you put hard work the more you earn here.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

with the rapid advances in technology will change the mindset of ordinary people in general about cryptocurrency. we can never foresee cryptocurrency in the future. there are many possibilities and surprises that can occur, especially on the sustainability or sinking of the crypto world. but, if we refer to the current developments. the existence of crypto in the era of technology is quite phenomenal and very global. this reinforces the continuity of the crypto industry over the next few decades.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

I am sure for this and I think cryptocurrency can last for a long time and can be good for the end of this year because bitcoin still no point to go back up because I see some days yesterday bitcoin up and down and  it's
still down and that's what scares me about bitcoin because of the parent bitcoin of all altcoin and now altcoin is recovering
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

as long as the demand for crypto still huge, I think crypto will still be right. last forever or not sure there will be no such certainty. but the clear crypto is still useable and attractive for investments in a long time.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

nah, i think that cryptocurrency will die eventually, it's short-term thing. Better spend some time in cryptoworld right now, just to be sure

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will exist for a long time. But nothing lasts forever and they will be replaced by new technologies, which we do not even suspect. Most likely, the death of the crypto currency, we will not catch up, so you can relax.

Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will exist for a long time. But nothing lasts forever and they will be replaced by new technologies, which we do not even suspect. Most likely, the death of the crypto currency, we will not catch up, so you can relax.

Yes nothing can last forever. Someday a new and better technology will be emerged and it will replace the current one. Fortunately, it will take time before crypto will be left behind. So, just enjoy this good technology for now!
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

The essence of the crypto ecosystem is acceptance,  so far people still accept it, it will continue. We can make people believe more by presenting greater projects.

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

There is one article I read one day, it was saying Bitcoin will end up unexpectedly. But for me those information I hardly believe but anything can happen no body can predict exact what can happen in future. From what I have been seeing it will be very hard to just end up like that because, some countries are now supporting cryptocurrency and even Banks planning to make use of Blockchain technology so.. It will not be so easy to just put an end to cryptocurrency because more people are getting involve everyday. But with some news in the space.. Making the price drop those negative post drop the price of Bitcoin and altcoin price down. But nobody can predict the future.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

The exact answer is not known to anyone as crypto trend is increasing on daily basis.In my office 90% people are doing part time trading including me.Crypto is becoming more and more  strong.I am earning from crypto more than my regular job and now planning to quit my job and do trading permanently,like me many other people would thinking to do so.There is huge money in crypto.Its difficult to motivate people to crypto as this is digital currency however by practical demonstration people can be convinced.My neighbor got millionaire in crypto business last year,many people of my street are engage in crypto as they set example of that crypto trader.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is still anew technology that can either be fully embraced or rejected by the masses along the way, as time goes  however, there is an increased chance that Crypto will be around for a long period of time, the response has been positive and many have embraced the technology increasing its survival chances .
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

Nothing good lasts forever ,that being aid,i think cryptocurrency in general is going to evolve into something more sophisticated but still within the field of cryptography.Technology is always evolving and that is a good thing.People will get to know more about cryptos through education,majorly peer-to-peer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: