Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

To my own opinion, crypto currency will last forever, because every day by day, another crypto currency is launching to the world and that is it will be going till eternity. No one can stop crypto from existing.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

On the one hand, Cryptocurrency we can say will survive, but on the other hand will not last for a long time considering this is the digital currency.
One way to convince people is by explaining the ever-increasing graph of new participants.

oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

my hope is of course this crypto will last forever, because there are many things in crypto that give positive impact one of them besides giving advantage, crypto indirectly has decrease the number of unemployment in world, let alone crypto have helped many people in increasing their income to cover the necessity of life .
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
In my opinion, Crypto will last forever because it brings a lot of positive things to the world. It has crossed the boundaries of banks and focused only on serving the people. Bitcoin has been a pioneer in this field and it deserves the most valuable coin.
It has helped make the transfer of money across countries faster and cheaper than ever. I highly appreciate this and bitcoin deserves to be accepted all over the world.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

I think nothing can last forever, and crypto too.
But, i think this is will keep in a long long time.
Because, the internet can still life that is crypto life too.
When internet die, crypto can access and maybe that time when ceypto is gone.
I think like that for cryptocurrency.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

As for me crypto will last forever because of the purpose that it brings to the people who are wngage with it. Purpose that it will make livea better through the earnings that they got from joining campaigns and in investments. Always hope that it will alst forever because ot really gives positive impact to the people engage with.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

Survive forever or not I think it's certainly difficult to ascertain, because after all.. it's related to the development of the people's life associated with various things that can affects.
The people's belief is very influential once on the length of crypto will survive, if indeed it's more supported and encouraged.. I'm sure of course it will last forever and vice versa.
Achilesban

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

We may face some unpredicted situation, including the existence of the cryptocurrency. When there is no other technology that can replace the cryptocurrency, I'm sure that it will last forever, moreover many people are involved growing in crypto. But, I cannot guarantee it. The thing that makes it last forever is the presence of this high technology, the presence of many more people who are attracted and involved in crypto, and the use of them.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

Crypto was being set to be last than our lifetime.
so, imagine when we're getting too old but still we're earning money through crypto and the world is adapting fully into crypto and everything is being set into blockchain of information.
This crypto is the most important invention of the century so this crypto would last beyond our lifetime even after we die as our sons and the sons of our sons are using the crypto that we used to earn for living.
Yes I do agree with your statement sir, and additional to it, I don't think anybody can stop cryptocurrency, it is a large scale industry and I think it won't be stopped, it is because there are many people who are maintaining and regulating the cryptocurrency and I think that is the best thing that ever happened for some in this industry right now.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:23:24 AM

People always says nothing last forever in this world. Which is true, but to my own point of view things. I see that crypto currency  will last longer than our generation ,i can even say it will last till fourth coming generation if there is one because everyday, they built more crypto currency into the world.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

I have a strong believe that cryptocurrency has a bright future potential because of the popularity and acceptance around the world. Not only that but also cryptocurrency is becoming the most influential platform in the future. So it should be kept for the future purpose.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

In my opinion, Crypto will last forever because it brings a lot of positive things to the world. It has crossed the boundaries of banks and focused only on serving the people. Bitcoin has been a pioneer in this field and it deserves the most valuable coin.
It has helped make the transfer of money across countries faster and cheaper than ever. I highly appreciate this and bitcoin deserves to be accepted all over the world.
I agree with you here. Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market is here to stay. There is a reason why Bitcoin continues appreciating in value over time. More and more people are realizing the value of Bitcoin which many had underestimated a long time back when it was initially introduced. The sudden rise in its value has attracted a swarm of investors from around the world. As its popularity rises, majority of the world population will adopt cryptocurrencies in the future as payment methods(Won't replace FIAT though). Overall, I strongly believe that cryptocurrencies are here to stay.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency is the evolution of money that is happening today. Imagine when our monetary system is not evolving then it would be gathered by those who are already rich. This cryptocurrency gives chances to those who are below the society to bring themselves up and believe that they will get better when crypto is there.

Crypto currency gives us a better life to live a big chances to circulate for ever only human has it's life span .
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Decentralized cryptos will last for as long as there are adopters.

The reason is that almost all cryptos are decentralized (except for say XRP and a few others), and we know that if there is even just a few nodes on the network, it can survive. The only thing that can kill crypto is if public interest drops to 0, which I think is unlikely in a long amount of time.

But whether the value holds up is a different thing altogether.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

Definitely yes, this crypto world would last forever as it now internationaly introduce. Although there are some negative opinions about the crypto currency but still it stood stronger and never be gone.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

The existence of cryptocurrency depends on how long will Internet will stay because cryptocurrency relies in Internet. Without Internet cryptocurrency  cannot make any transaction. You don't have to convince other people to believe in cryptocurrency because even if they don't like it they will use it very soon.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Nothing ever lasts forever. When the States of the countries recognize cryptocurrencies as a legitimate financial instrument and begin to regulate it, only then will people believe in it.

You are absolutely right, bro. Nevertheless, I hope that the cryptocurrency will be used for MANY years. I hope even that my children will use it and earn money on trading when they grow up. Suppose, everything will be like this.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

I think it will last for a long time, but maybe not forever, there will be a better technology sometime for sure. However right now I think this is the TOP we got, it just hard for many people to understand, what this is. I tell many people how, and why cryptocurrencies are good, the benefits, and many times they just say: For me the money is what I can hold in my hand  Smiley

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

Crypto money is now the currency that the whole world has recognized and invested in. A virtual world with so many users. This will last forever. Because in the future the world will be a digital world.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

I think the crypto will last but not for a few more years. Maybe from year to year crypto will have a style change and coupled with other rules to perfect crypto. In the coming year Humans are more likely to glance at things as practical as crypto. The growing cryto has become a proof that people will more and more believe in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: