Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21986 times)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

Nothing can last forever. Crypto is a form of investment and it won't last forever. I know a lot of people depend on crypto as their main source of income but they should accept the fact that it can die anytime. They just need a back plan in case everything goes bad on crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gatholocco

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

of course crypto can last forever, cryptocurrency brings blockchain technology which can help us in everything and make it easier for us. it's very good to change the world for the better.
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:35:26 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 04:57:28 PM by Cryptoworld4

I believe cryptocurrency can last forever if everyone of us continue to be positive about it and try to inform more people about it.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:39:45 PM

Of course it will last. We need the blockchain for future innovation. Cryptocurrency will last too, crypto is very useful in different way. It will serve as our future money because crypto is very convenient, you can use crypto as a payment in any bill. I think crypto will regulate in every country someday.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

Nothing lasts forever, and who knows, maybe cryptocurrency is not an exception. I like to think on good days that there isn't a way that there would be an end of this market, but really what do I know. It is very possible, although I see that even if that is going to happen, it will take a little more time, and it wouldn't be anytime soon.
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

I don't see the cryptoccurency will last forever, but these are the times that not all enjoy this development. before the later development is felt by all people I think this development will not be replaced.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

I think our krypto will also last longer, so we will also be easier to get many benefits in the future, because the growth of krypto every day is also getting better.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

I believe it will last a long time because the cryptocurrency is comparable to the computer, electricity and internet population.
If all three things are gone then the cryptocurrency will disappear, but it's impossible to eliminate computers and the internet.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is still the best new technology and alternative currency! I do not know about cryptocurrency lasting forever, but I do know that cryptocurrency is here to stay and wile will see it grow in our lifetime!
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is still the best new technology and alternative currency! I do not know about cryptocurrency lasting forever, but I do know that cryptocurrency is here to stay and wile will see it grow in our lifetime!
for now cryptocurrency is still growing around us. there are many crypto users who use the crypto. but to live forever I think it's still unpredictable whether crypto will still exist or not.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

We can only assume how many years there will be crypto-currencies. Of course, some of them will cease to exist, but new coins (projects) will also appear. I believe that you do not need to force anyone to believe in crypto-currencies, since each person must make a decision himself, the popularity of cryptocurrencies will increase even more when prices rise and the market finally recovers.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Kaiser_bizblocks
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

I cannot simply say that cryptocurrency last "forever", but i'm sure the actual use of cryptocurrency is getting wider.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

Cryptocurrency can last foreveer, because many people are still joining and patronizing the crypto and while the crypto and other coins are still increasing many people will try to enter the crypto world and that may be the reason why crypto can last forever. I think it will be hard for us to make people to beileve in crypto because many of them think that crypto is uselss but if we insist to make them to believe we can teach them.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
greenclub09

Activity: 560

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

I think cryptocurrencies has already been a good choice for us to to invest in a long time because the world is changing we need more things that easy and convenient to use,   and there have been many countries using cryptocurrencies as their main currency, and now it may be weak but we may see it grow in the future. As long as we still have the need to use cryptocurrency in the future.

soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

Yes, am of the opinion that Cryptocurrency is here to stay with us forever. The future is very bright for them and we should not forget that the whole world is getting digitalised and cryptocurrency will a role to play in the digital world.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

In fact, cryptocurrency already needs to be trusted, because it will soon become part of our daily life!
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

Well they say that anything that goes on the internet lasts forever so I do not see why cryptocurrencies are not going to last forever since they are made and used on the internet, I just think that the worst thing that could happen is that sometime in the far future, they come up with something better and then cryptos will be more like a relic but they are never truly gone

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

There is nothing eternal in the world, life is fleeting and the same applies to cryptocurrencies. Today, they have raised a lot of hype around themselves, but most likely in 60 years few people will remember them.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

There is nothing eternal in the world, life is fleeting and the same applies to cryptocurrencies. Today, they have raised a lot of hype around themselves, but most likely in 60 years few people will remember them.

Actually 60 years is a long enough time for any technology Time does not stand still and it is possible that something new and more relevant will replace cryptocurrency.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Sure that is impossible, but it will last a long time. Probably, nearest future we will see crypto how main paiment solution and more people will use it in dayly life. Crypto is the best way for payment. It fast and easey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: