Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:33:09 AM

Definitely cryptocurrency are forever, we were just in the beginning of the digitization.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:51:57 AM

Of course, it will not last forever. Over time, another financial asset or value will replace the cryptocurrency. Only no one knows when this will happen.

voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:16:48 AM

Cryptocurrency can not last forever, it seems to me that this is a transitional variant to something new, but time will tell!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:05:15 PM

depens on the community , if the community really want this last forever ,  it will with making crypto as good payment and make it accepted by every country
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:50:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies are definitely ahead of their time and appeared earlier than a new economic model was formed that is able to effectively use a new kind of value. Today, cryptocurrencies are going ahead, breaking the existing inefficient fiduciary economic model and forming a new. I think cryptocurrency will change everything around and will remain for a long time.
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:01:06 PM

Like the saying, nothing lasts for ever, but as long as we live, crypto lives, it is only but a matter of time, there will be mass adoption for crypto, because it will be the most easiest form of payment.

▔▔▔▔▔
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:08:20 PM

Like the saying, nothing lasts for ever, but as long as we live, crypto lives, it is only but a matter of time, there will be mass adoption for crypto, because it will be the most easiest form of payment.
in the future I think Crypto will really be used as a payment tool for everyone. now it has started with several ico tokens that are used for the use of their platforms or that work with their platforms. it will be good, with development that will continue to happen all will have high value in the future.

Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:00:38 PM

Nothing lasts forever dude. Similar platforms, communities or projects have come and gone. I can remember then when PayPal was the main talk. Now other channels have overtaken it.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:40:57 PM

For problem of surviving, it seems like yes because crypto has an age of maybe 10 years or more, to make people believe it is very difficult because now the decline of cryptocurrency is still difficult to predict and many cases of hacking are happening
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:51:34 AM

I think cryptocurrencies have what it takes to last for a very long time with a strong possibility of lasting forever.
Cryptocurrencies have lasted for a decade already and their are big  advancement in its technology and applications. HTC already made a blockchain phone among other innovations.
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:38:19 AM

I do not think that it will really last for forever , because I believe that digital technology is always revolving and there are many new and advance technology that will be introduced that will be the same use and functions with cryptocurrency, but for now I believe cryptocurrency will have a very long time of existence , for it has already have a good output in the past years and up to now , it is one of the popular digital technology being use in the on line transactions and business.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:43:42 AM

For problem of surviving, it seems like yes because crypto has an age of maybe 10 years or more, to make people believe it is very difficult because now the decline of cryptocurrency is still difficult to predict and many cases of hacking are happening
as long as blockchain technology developted well , i am sure cryptocurrency future will have bright future.the most important think form this market only blockchain technoloygy adoption.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:52:24 AM

It is difficult to predict on this matter whether cryptocurrency will last forever or not, but I personally believe that crypto will last a long time in the future, indeed there are currently several countries that have not acknowledged crypto but I think as the crypto era will be more widely known again and will provide benefits for all

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:06:43 AM

My opinion on the 3rd question would be, to remove all those scam project that makes the people loosing their trust on cryptocurrency project. Also make the implementation of usage on cryptocurrency for daily usage to get people's attention to use cyptocurrency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:07:56 AM

It is difficult to predict on this matter whether cryptocurrency will last forever or not, but I personally believe that crypto will last a long time in the future, indeed there are currently several countries that have not acknowledged crypto but I think as the crypto era will be more widely known again and will provide benefits for all
actually in current downside, cryptocurrency community has other benefits.this market being known by much people, they corious with cryptocurrency and finally try to find out about it.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:34:22 AM

different manage on work as developer to prepare of terms on reference as offering use of option with the goods of service with the extensive on arrange with the tasks on accounting with the finance as clients to gains with advantage on extras with extraction as gathering use with returns of nominals with profit on completion.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
siena23

Activity: 2380

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 02:39:06 AM

It is very difficult to introduce crypto to people, I have experienced, only talking about the benefits that make people interested. If there are always crypto enthusiasts, I think crypto won't die.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:59:06 AM

I myself do not know exactly whether the crypto currency will last longer, but only my prediction that Krypto will also grow in the future, because Krypto's growth is now getting better.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:04:39 AM

Well crypto currency is said as the currency of the next generation. Today the price is low but it doesn't mean that the value will remain like this all the time. Though crypto currency are getting banned in many countries but no doubt that it will bounce back to track.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:23:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is not very perfect yet. Therefore, in the form in which it is now, it will not exist for a long time. It is developing at a very fast pace and until we can say where this development will lead. Perhaps the cryptocurrency is being transformed into something completely new, which we don’t even have an idea about now. Therefore, the cryptocurrency, which we now know, will not exist for long. This is an intermediate stage of its development.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: