Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:29:40 AM

Cryptocurrency will last for quite a few years to come, but I am not sure if the cryptocurrency will last forever, because in the development of global technology at a certain time it is possible to come up with something new that will replace cryptocurrency, even though that possibility has never existed . The best way to get people to believe in cryptocurrency is to prove our success through cryptocurrency so that they can see real evidence not just information or explanations that they have not seen in reality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:30:55 AM

as long as there are those who use blockchain technology, crypto will survive. so it seems crypto will last forever. blockchain is a technology that makes everyone interested in developing it. and I see that every time a new project is released, this might not have a major impact, but in the next few years when their platform can be used it will shake the world.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:12:58 AM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
Of course, the cryptocurrency will not exist forever. No phenomena, much less technology, are everlasting. Twelve thousand years ago, ships called Wimans launched into space from present-day India. They consisted of a material that is not currently in our practical application and were similar to glass, plastic and iron at the same time, but had the best characteristics. Where are these technologies now? Moreover, there can not be eternal technology related to financial settlements. This is passing dust in our many civilizations. Cryptocurrency will continue to evolve and since it is still very imperfect, it will transform into something more advanced or give way to other technologies.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:26:19 AM

When the bull market came, most of the altcoins were rising, letting people see the scene of prosperity, and people would naturally come in to invest in the altcoin.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:31:48 AM

im not it will be last forever, but I think crypto will be for long period just look how long btc fight for its life from beginning until now. Not forever but long period.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:53:30 AM

Probably crypto currency can last forever if the community will continue to support crypto and also if more investors are willing to invest. But i think crypto currency can last forever because around the world are supporting crypto.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:57:23 AM

Cryptocurrency will last for quite a few years to come, but I am not sure if the cryptocurrency will last forever, because in the development of global technology at a certain time it is possible to come up with something new that will replace cryptocurrency, even though that possibility has never existed . The best way to get people to believe in cryptocurrency is to prove our success through cryptocurrency so that they can see real evidence not just information or explanations that they have not seen in reality.
Now we are at the stage of developing a much better Bitcoin. Bitcoin and crypto are trying to get the right position and when they get their position, I am very confident that crypto can be applied in various financial systems of the world in the future. We need to continue to support because when we stay alone the situation will not change much better.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:02:31 AM

The technology lives in cyberspace and humans nowadays can't live without getting connected with it and considering that the future where humans are integrated with machines so to answer your question, it is a yes. In cyberspace, tracking everything would be very essential and that's the purpose why crypto exists.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:48:54 AM

The way cryptocurrency is headed now is of no return ,its far from death and the market cap is increasing ,many companies are making use of it and even airports e.g avinoc I have a feeling it will last for decades

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:13:54 AM

I think many people will continue to nurse this kind of question in their hearts considering the volatility of crypto market. Some have because of this and other related fears back off crypto years back, but crypto is still in existence today. You will agree with me that crypto has gained popularity and acceptance more than that of 3 or 4 years ago. Friends, I don't see any possibility of crypto ending. I dreamt of worldwide acceptance and vast utility of crypto. Please I want to beg you keep on believing in crypto, I'm assuring you in as much as world exist, crypto would also be.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:17:03 AM

Nothing last forever, from the beginning to exchange till the revolution of crypto, everything has changed. Once crypto will also be back dated. Imagine, people are planning to live in other planet. If it get success, the evolution will come again.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:43:43 AM

It seems to me that nothing is eternal. Crypto is good now, but time does not stand still. Progress is likely to transform crypto into something else, more perfect and global.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:55:26 AM

In many cases, the faith of many in the cryptu is based only on the way to make money, and not many even understand the very function of the currency.

Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:11:54 AM

Cryptocurrencies are barely Ten Years old and you can see the achievements that is has brought so far, just imagine how this would be in. Ages years time.. I think Cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:44:13 AM

I think it's inevitable that crypto will enter the mainstream and become a part of everyday life for, at least in all developed countries, but probably everywhere. My primary reason for thinking this is that crypto just offers better, quicker and more efficient solutions than existing processes. Every country and company wants faster, cheaper, more efficient... and as soon as some start to adopt crypto, the rest will follow or be left behind. One thing we do need for this to take effect is for the necessary groundwork and infrastructure to be in place - but this is surely just a matter of time.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:57:21 AM

In the future, Cryptocurrency could better than now. It's a revolutionary technology for the economy. It could help fraud, black money etc because of the open ledger. But it needs some support to reach everyone (Governments) without any restriction.

dikobraz123

Activity: 88
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:09:05 AM

Gold is the only "currency" that has the potential to last almost forever...
Consider - what would happen with crypto if we face something like this in our modern world:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:13:19 AM

Yes, crypto currency could be lost, but it might happen after several years of hype. Now mass adoption hasn't started, so we have another 1-2 decade for crypto era. Then perhaps another technology will appear!
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:25:06 AM

Yes, most specially if the government will recognized the meaning and helpful contribution of cryptocurrency. The acceptance of the people is the key to make crypto stay forever with us due to its advantages aspects.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 10:34:10 AM

Nothing last forever. In future, there will be something better than cryptocurrency that will replace it and the cycle will continue.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: