Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21989 times)
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:17:28 AM

I do not know it is still difficult to predict about it, because there is nothing lasting in this world, as well as cryptocurrency, I am sure that crypto can last a long time, but if forever nobody knows, maybe in the future crypto will be replaced with other technology but still in the same format, we don't know what will happen in the future
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:21:14 AM

Since the beginning crypto currency was at the young age and now continue to grow in crypto industry, crypto currency will be last forever because every now and then many new investors are willing to invest here in crypto currency.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:58:34 AM

What we are experiencing in the money market is a revolution. During instability can occur removed any. But, I believe cryptocurrency is the future, and more secure than the current system. And at the expense of age, smartphones were also incomprehensible, now almost everyone. When convenient payments, clear and safe account management are made, then the Cryptocurrency will flourish.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:13:39 AM

Yes, with the recent growth and adaptation makes to think us in a positive direction which cryptocurrency will stay much longer but one thing we have to consider is the company which has solid development will always sustain in the market. Maybe with regulation, we might overcome the fake projects in the market and this will steadily increase stability in cryptocurrency.

cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:45:59 AM

if the Cryptocurrency world can benefit everyone, I believe Cryptocurrency will always live and survive for a long time, Cryptocurrency is a new revolution with technological developments, until now no one else has been able to make a technology like Blockchain.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:59:41 AM

if the Cryptocurrency world can benefit everyone, I believe Cryptocurrency will always live and survive for a long time, Cryptocurrency is a new revolution with technological developments, until now no one else has been able to make a technology like Blockchain.
all of that is returned to people whether they are really interested in being able to continue to be in cryptocurrency or they are already saturated with the present or later conditions if there are problems
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:04:21 AM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

Yes, it can really last forever if there is still some people that will going to support it in many ways. I guess bitcoin in any case can withstand some situation and can last long in the market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:51:11 AM

I think that cryptocurrency will always exist. It uses network technology to connect people around the world and speed things up more and more.

ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:05:46 AM

The development of the cryptocurrency will not stop. This technology contains great prospects and is being implemented in many sectors of the economy. But the introduction of cryptocurrencies does not mean the abolition of ordinary money.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 07:15:57 AM

Cryptocurrency is now very popular and especially in my country. However, Crypto is indeed very difficult to predict and is currently in very low conditions. But I am sure if Crypto has a very good future and in the future, it will be more developed.

Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:22:53 AM

For my point of view crypto will last forever and crypto is the future with its technology it will be a great help
CryptoInsights

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:25:52 AM

Yes, There are high chances that the cryptocurrency will last forever but, do not waste your time making others believe in it. They will one or other day have to understand and they will.

Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:48:42 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency is the future. Especially the younger generation understands this. Yes, all sorts of pensioners do not understand anything in it.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:24:45 AM

As the same occurs with internet, crypto creates a huge massive expansion in 2017. After that many projects are disappearing and the most awesome are continuing to exist.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:39:32 AM

Cryptocurrency with us for a long time and this is a fact, because everyone understands that cryptocurrency technologies will give us a lot of discoveries and new achievements, in a short time the governments will make a decision and begin to officially recognize cryptocurrency and then the cryptocurrency will start to develop as it should.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:24:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is here to stay as the fundamentals  are very strong. With mass adoption more and more people will
start to use it and believe in this new technology. It is only matter of time when the next bull run will come, we have to
be patient to be rewarded.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:27:00 AM

Bitcoin is a new technology where behind it is very good decentralization for many sectors that exist today. in my opinion, right now we must be able to choose coins that are suitable for our investment in the long run

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:49:45 AM

Cryptocurrency has got all it takes to stay with man as a form of payment. No one knows what the centuries ahead us have got in terms of payment systems as technology keeps advancing but cryptocurrency is one of the innovative developments which is capable of displacing paper money.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:21:30 AM

Nothing last forever and currency is really not everlasting. Of a truth, Crypto is still young and coming up, will truly stand a test of time, with much more time in the future, maybe another generation, it will be replaced by another more superior tech.

I strongly believes that's mate imfact until now cryptocurrency still useful for fast and easy transfer of funds using new technology so nothing doubt as younger currency will become stronger by the help of new technologies improvement include crypto going to progress in this edge of new era.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:29:43 AM

First, I believe nothing lasts forever. You need to take a look at the evolution of money since the dawn of man. From trade by barter to gold and now paper money. Today crypto is shifting the change from paper money to virtual. A new tech may come in future that will be better than crypto

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: