Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:35:15 AM

The opportunity to earn a lot of money is the best incentive for a person who makes them believe in cryptocurrency.
If there was no way to make money on the crypto market, very few people would live here.
Gradually, cryptocurrencies enter people's lives, and this is very good, because of this there is a chance that crypto will become a full-fledged payment instrument.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:47:48 PM

The main application for blockchain technologies today is money. I guess in future there will appear many more ways of its implementation, but cryptocurrencies won't die. I'm not sure about altcoins, but the most advanced and reliable - BTC - will survive.

it can last forever or not, it doesn't know but every life there will definitely be death and that might happen. will happen or not still do not know when, but the future does not know what and how the results.
Altcoin if he has good quality, good potential will definitely be more sophisticated in the future and that depends on what the Altcoin is, indeed Bitcoin is the most reliable and the best.

Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:05:54 PM

of course I think the cryptoqurency market will always exist and develop in the future, from the number of requests to the market or the emergence of new altcoins that is my reason for believing in cryptoqurency growth in the future. and with regard to trust, I think this is personal because trust depends on how they feel the results of the crypto world.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:08:52 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency will always survive, because cryptocurrency always develop and make something new such as new features or concepts. besides that there are also more ICOs. Also you have to socialize cryptocurrency to the public so that they believe in cryptocurrency

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:17:29 PM

as long as there are still many investors who are interested in crypto, of course crypto will continue to survive, crypto survives
because of the support from all parties in it,
it's not easy to make people believe in crypto, especially for lay people who don't know about crypto at all, we have to give an
example of ourselves, when they see us succeed they will come to find out about crypto themselves

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:51:59 PM

They said yes, some says no, but I believe if people will contribute for the further development of the cryptocurrency environment, it can last long in the market but I am not saying it is permanent.

MrPeriklis

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:57:59 PM

It won't last "forever" - Credit cards lifespan would be around a century, gold longer, cash too. Everything has an end date. Cryptocurrencies will die as soon as the next technology gets invented. A finger-print wallet, where your money is directly saved on your skin. LOL
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:01:04 PM

Cryptocurrency will exist exactly as long as it should exist no more no less. What length of time no one can know her foreordained, but to some extent the duration of this segment depends on us.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:03:38 PM

Cryptocurrency will remains forever since people will always mine crypto by using any kind of proofs like proof of work or proof of stake and much others.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:08:30 PM

I'm not sure if the crypto currency will last forever, one day this currency must be abandoned for several reasons.
we can indeed try to make people believe in crypto currencies. but that won't last forever.

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:09:44 PM

Cryptocurrency will last for quite a long time even in the next few years, but that won't last forever, because someday someone will replace cryptocurrency. now makes people believe in cryptocurrency, of course by giving them a good understanding of cryptocurrency and the benefits of cryptocurrency. Maybe with a clear and detailed understanding people will easily recognize and understand cryptocurrency that they finally believe in cryptocurrency.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:10:16 PM

Of course, cryptocurrency may continue until the forever. But the people will take some time to believe in cryptocurrency. Because the crypto is still a new system. And the news is usually always the negative news for cryptocurrency. That's why people are afraid of the crypto world and can't trust it. But as more states and big companies increase their investment and support to cryptocurrency, more people will join cryptocurrency.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:11:04 PM

To be honest, it would not be the best possible solution for us. The progress in the technological field will eventually make crypto looks like funny coins invented for four-year olds. The most important part of any coin is its freedom in comparison with fiat money. You know that inflation would not screw you (although the market could do so) and the government could not take it from you if you will not make a mistake. The technology will become old and useless- but those small seeds of desire for freedom can not be taken away  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:21:01 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies came seriously and for a long time. Not all potential available in cryptocurrencies is involved yet. I think in the future the banking system will completely switch to calculations in cryptocurrencies.

teriyakiboz

Activity: 93

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:35:47 AM

all that might happen to the cryptocurency, maybe the cryptocurency will last forever, because the cryptocurency was created to deal with the situation and modern times for now, people will believe in changes that are good and more advanced like cryptocurency

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
mammoniter

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 05:40:54 AM

Forever is a huge term. Nothing last forever right? I think crypto will stay for a very long time. Right now it is still in the early phase and there are still a lot of improvement that might happen. We can say around 30 years maybe or even more. After that, a new innovation but still related to cryptocurrency will emerge and the cycle goes on. Crypto is very promising and if we unlock all its potential, surely it will last long.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:16:46 AM

Forever is a huge term. Nothing last forever right? I think crypto will stay for a very long time. Right now it is still in the early phase and there are still a lot of improvement that might happen. We can say around 30 years maybe or even more. After that, a new innovation but still related to cryptocurrency will emerge and the cycle goes on. Crypto is very promising and if we unlock all its potential, surely it will last long.
I believe that the existence of crypto is depending on its user or maybe in crypto community. If people reakky use crypto and believe on it maybe crypto will last long because it's value will surely continue to grow due to the continuous used or growing crypto economy, I think the only thing that really needed is the positive feedback because I think everyone knows about the amazing feature of crypto and we all know that many people really earn on it.
BULVRDapp
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 06:19:57 AM

Forever is impossible. Nothing will last forever. But if decentralized communities can properly work together to continue technology iterations to blockchains, they can last a very long time.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:26:25 AM

I think no, the time will surely come and new technologies will start to force out cryptocurrency, it is only a matter of time!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:36:16 AM

although currently, the crypto market conditions are deteriorating I still believe that crypto will not die and in fact the development of crypto up to now has been very good except that people's interest has diminished due to unfavorable market conditions and I think if future market conditions can recovering will attract more people to invest in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: