Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21989 times)
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:05:46 AM

As long as Crypto still has very large supporters, it will definitely last long. I think Crypto is growing and increasingly popular. Many online job lovers make money in this industry. They realize that this industry can make a lot of money.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:24:18 AM

As long as Crypto still has very large supporters, it will definitely last long. I think Crypto is growing and increasingly popular. Many online job lovers make money in this industry. They realize that this industry can make a lot of money.
Crypto will last a long time but it will not be forever and will definitely disappear, even though I don't know when it will disappear but I believe, in world it can die or disappear.
for now Crypto can still grow and will continue to grow even though the conditions are not good because it is still often up and down and not yet stable.
Crypto can still produce extraordinary results if we can manage properly and correctly.

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:55:19 AM

Cryptocurrency can last forever if in the future it can develop well and more and more support it, and I believe by making better changes crypto will be able to survive and in the future more people will invest in this cryptocurrency

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:13:05 AM

Cryptocurrency is able to easily survive all existing investors, the potential is not exhausted, and if the ceiling of development is reached, people who will actively use it will still be very much

OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:17:25 AM

We all had already discussed about this topic. We all think that crypto currency have to exist. It made our transaction very easy and also very fast. In one word it's the future currency.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:12:42 PM

No one should think of cryptocurrency lasting forever, because nothing on this planet earth has such attribute of nature to last forever.
Despite that, it does not mean that it will not last for long, because lasting for long is different from lasting forever.
Then you can also make good fortune out of it, no matter the time spent.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:26:09 PM

As long as technology is still developing, cryptocurrency will continue to grow and survive and as long as there are many enthusiasts, for example crypto enthusiasts are getting more and more even the price is quite good and stable
mcTether

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:50:33 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 12:18:48 AM by mcTether

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
Yes I strongly believe crypto can last forever. But it will be very difficult to sustain it because of the daily bad experiences with the fraudsters also taking advantage of the loopholes of decentralization. Nobody is being questioned for anything.
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:59:35 PM

If banks could survive from when they were discovered by man till date, then nothing stops cryptocurrency from standing the same test of time. It can actually endure or criticism as long as we all keep our cool with it. We should not over exaggerate anything when it comes to selling the cryptocurrency ideas to others in our quest for more adoption.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
culuuton

Activity: 1591
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:41:26 AM

This is really a very difficult question for everyone who knows about the crypto market. I can share my opinion like this the crypto market is the trend of the technology world and whether it exists forever Not only will the time answer you. So don't worry when it has been around for over a decade.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:06:02 AM

Well, if cryptocurrency can last forever or not nobody can predict, but it is for sure that it is going to stay in the next two decades. During this time, if new technology comes then we may see new form of cryptos.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:07:49 AM

We can make people believe in cryptocurrency, but we can't be sure if this technology will last forever, because in a real world nothing last forever, in a technology-driven world there is always upgrade and update and a new technology coming in, we must explore everything about Bitcoin and let's see how to goes.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:18:23 AM

We can make people believe in cryptocurrency, but we can't be sure if this technology will last forever, because in a real world nothing last forever, in a technology-driven world there is always upgrade and update and a new technology coming in, we must explore everything about Bitcoin and let's see how to goes.

I am agree, technology always improve and can changed with better one. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is technology and can replace with new technology but as investment, i think bitcoin or others crypto can be last for long time. Perhaps its not last forever because we know many popular company can dissapear because can not compete with new compete.
No one can imagine when friendster come up but the fact is right now people using facebook

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:20:12 AM

Especially with this trend, i mean a lot of ICO that not really success and make investor losses make it worse. We know mining altcoin sometime not really worth anymore for some countries, all of that bad factor really affects on crypto in future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:36:36 AM

No, many people can not recognize crypto currency and consider it a fraud.
Paper money looks safer Grin

Plus, there are a lot of older people who are brought up differently.
While all the heads of state will not give up paper money and will not declare the currency a single currency, nothing will change ...

But this will never happen, because everywhere there is a lot of corruption.

I think it will. All those older people will eventually, sorry for the un-humane logic, be replaced by new ones. Look at the PC computer and mobile devices. Nowadays kids are easy to teach how to use it. It seems that its already engraved on their minds right before they are born. So I think cryptocurrency will last and it will be hand in hand with fiat.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:12:39 AM

I consider that cryptocurrency will always be there and pretend that it will produce maximum results, so that the players listed in the project forum will always be uncertain
The reason is, it is clear that we only need patience in this field for the rather difficult results that are on every monthly basis.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:03:45 AM

Basically I do not believe about the conspiracies and theories that states that cryptocurrency will going to last forever. In fact, I believe that for about 20 years, maybe people will going to discover allot way more better transaction platform besides cryptocurrency blockchain technology.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:10:26 AM

Cryptocurrency will last forever because it gives the people the financial freedom they seek for through its decentralized nature - the people own total control over their transactions under a well-secured platform with fast transaction speed, transparency and low transaction cost.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:00:00 PM

The only thing I know is that we are just at the very beginning of this industry. Billions of dollars are already invested in crypto currencies and as soon as we will reach the mass adoption, we would see another picture.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 12:19:12 PM

No, many people can not recognize crypto currency and consider it a fraud.
Paper money looks safer Grin

Plus, there are a lot of older people who are brought up differently.
While all the heads of state will not give up paper money and will not declare the currency a single currency, nothing will change ...

But this will never happen, because everywhere there is a lot of corruption.

I think it will. All those older people will eventually, sorry for the un-humane logic, be replaced by new ones. Look at the PC computer and mobile devices. Nowadays kids are easy to teach how to use it. It seems that its already engraved on their minds right before they are born. So I think cryptocurrency will last and it will be hand in hand with fiat.
Cryptocurrency can be last for now. But it will be a better technology to replace when the time comes. At least we have all heard about quantum computers, and his release is not far from today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: