Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?  (Read 21984 times)
shannelcoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:53:09 PM

Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
As long people use crypto it will last forever and also as long many countries, projects, companies and merchandise are willing to adopt the cryptocurrency it will last forever. As now that many people using digital wallet or any digital I think cryptocurrency will be never be gone.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:02:58 PM

I think these doubts came up with the internet at the beginning of its adoption! It's easy to explain this because cryptocurrencies are probably an opportunity to provide freedom that is usually impossible to find in real life. Freedom has no price and is not for sale and its value is incalculable, think about it and it'll be easy to understand why the same the BTC is the king.
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:34:08 PM

I think if investors and holders continue to support crypto then crypto can definitely survive in the long term, no one knows and can predict the future of crypto, technology is currently growing, one day there must be technology that can compete with crypto, I just hope crypto can survive in the long term
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:38:32 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 12:45:28 AM by Sinone

The crypto market doesn't have any owner or controller! Crypto market stand by the people's support for the people! People believe in this great technology, blockchain technology may open a big door to progress! So, If people never lose their hopes from the crypto then no one can destroy or harm in the crypto industry! Anything can happen in the future, But I love to believe that cryptocurrency will last forever!
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:40:32 PM

all possibilities can happen, no one can know that the development of crypto currency depends on the investor itself and in my opinion economic development must also keep up with the times and technology

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:42:43 PM

Technology 4.0 is the technology of the future, it is possible that crypto is not yet very popular, but it will certainly occupy the entire future. The only thing is that I'm not sure it will last forever, if its price is unstable and continues to be controlled like this.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:46:58 PM

With the level o adoption going on everyday in our world now,there is no doubt that crypto has come to stay and will surely be there for a long time to come.I see more organisation adpoting it more.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:47:10 PM

Yes, Cryptocurrency has a very good future. Now everyone has used digital so Cryptocurrency is here to give different colors. I am very sure if Crypto will last long. Everyone hopes to get money from Crypto.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:48:06 PM

Yes, I believe in it and I am going to connect my life with crypto currencies. I am a trader, investor and crypto enthusiast. I also teach people crypto.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:05:28 PM

I think that the market of cryptocurrencies will always exist and cryptocurrencies on it will only develop in a positive trend.
I see new players constantly coming to the market and this means that it lives and grows, therefore in this constant movement its further development will take place.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:39:46 PM

I don't think fully but only a few of them really have great potential and are able to survive among other coins, and as long as crypto can generate profits, of course, it will also be widely known by those who want to participate in crypto.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:49:44 PM

I don't think fully but only a few of them really have great potential and are able to survive among other coins, and as long as crypto can generate profits, of course, it will also be widely known by those who want to participate in crypto.
I don't think crypto will last forever, but I believe if crypto can live longer because I think crypto has strong support from the community and investors so that it will last long.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:58:33 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that cryptocurrency will make people's lives much easier. And it seems to me that blockchain technologies will actively develop in the next few years. I am very happy about this.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:56:46 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will last forever and I also believe there are still many people who believe in cryptocurrency, because it is evident from the many people who are still investing in cryptocurrency, then in my opinion we don't need to make people believe on cryptocurrency, because most people already know that investing in cryptocurrency will definitely give a big profit compared to other investments, besides that I am sure in the future cryptocurrency can definitely be received by the government and of course will make many people use cryptocurrency to transact or use projects from the cryptocurrency.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:40:02 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that cryptocurrency will make people's lives much easier. And it seems to me that blockchain technologies will actively develop in the next few years. I am very happy about this.
Although I don't know it will last or not but I believe it will last.
Cryptocurrency stands for decentralization, and we are growing bigger because of the constant adoption, I can tell we are in the early stage now
so when it grows bigger, I am expecting not only users will be happy, but most especially us who invested in the market early.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:50:23 AM

The whole idea of cryptocurrency will last forever but not all coins on the market will survive due to poor team work or poor product which is of little demand on the market. Cryptocurrency is the future of payment systems and it is gradually increasing in its adoption when you compare the adoption statistics each year.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:53:37 AM

I think it will. As long as there are people who invest and supports cryptocurrencies then it will. It will continue as long as there are certain people or organization/s who wants to have their ICO project/s and make their own platforms then crypto industry will lasts  forever and it will continue to the future generations.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:58:27 AM

I believe and believe that cryptocurrency can last forever, if from time to time it develops very well, of course it needs an update for crypto itself so that in the future it can grow better and become more and more supporters so that it will last forever

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:03:40 AM

Forcing people to believe in cryptocurrency is not necessary. People themselves must be interested in the advantages and opportunities provided by the cryptocurrency. Regarding the duration of the existence of cryptocurrency, here while we can not say anything definite. Cryptocurrency is still about ten years old and its development encounters strong opposition from states that do not benefit from the existence of cryptocurrency, since they cannot control the cash flow in the cryptocurrency.
So far we can only say that nothing is eternal. Everything eventually disappears or is transformed into other, more perfect forms. About the duration of the existence of cryptocurrency can talk in 50 - 100 years.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:11:34 AM

If you think that cryptocurrency would be last forever, I would like to say no. Cryptocurrency can be dead after it will be left by the people, so the value would be zero like the nowadays coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: