Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:36:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2364 times)
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

if you yourself do not understand the crypto currency market, then you can advise only the etherium, this coin with a very high probability will grow and increase in price, so buy this coin and do not worry about your investments
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

Things are not going well in the crypto money world these days. If you buy any Altcoin you can lose money. You can make money if you are careful and want to wait.
That's why some risk choosing to invest in bitcoin or altcoin, But for those who already understand well make this as an alternative to add money coffers.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Things are not going well in the crypto money world these days. If you buy any Altcoin you can lose money. You can make money if you are careful and want to wait.
That's why some risk choosing to invest in bitcoin or altcoin, But for those who already understand well make this as an alternative to add money coffers.
Since the beginning of 2018, cryptos have struggled with their market value, which was dropping and rising rapidly almost every other day. TRON is no exception, but there are several smart moves by this crypto and its founder, Justin Sun, which do seem to indicate that TRX might make a real comeback really soon.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?

If you'll buy Ethereum now, then I'm quite certain that you'll profit from it. Well, Ethereum has always been a great coin to invest in and the profit is always certain. If you could see from the charts, Ethereum is beginning to climb again and if you buy now, you'll be on board on Ethereum's next hype.
kapustin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?

It would be very hard to predict that which alt coins will do good in long run, but for short term go with ETH and EOS. You can triple your money in next 6-12 months.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

ETH is a cryptocurrency with strong infrastructure and community support. Also now it’s dipping, so good time to buy or accumulate.
Now my shopping list looks the following way: LTC, ETC, XEM, STRAT, IOT (will wait a bit until it goes down), XRP, NXT.
Personally I’ve made quite good profits on EOS, TRX and ETC. But rule you should follow is - BUY LOW. If the coin is at all-times high, don’t invest in it, wait for the dip!
vbscarred

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:29:28 PM

Now it is difficult to make certain elections. I myself looked closely at the coins. And if I choose, my choice would fall on platforms such as the eth, eos and others
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

Currently, there are many altcoin can buy for long-term investment, You should learn and choose your own investment options! In my opinion, the altcoin in the top # 100 on coinmarketcap can learn and invest! Crypto investment is risky, you should carefully consider before you join!
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

at present , ontology is a good choice . it is now only six dollars . in March this year , it was when the two dollars , just when it was listed . in May it exceeded ten dollars . it recovers quickly

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

Since the beginning of 2018, cryptos have struggled with their market value, which was dropping and rising rapidly almost every other day. TRON is no exception, but there are several smart moves by this crypto and its founder, Justin Sun, which do seem to indicate that TRX might make a real comeback really soon.
Tron is a lucrative and pretty good investment. So without the worries investors can put their money on Tron because this crypto will definitely shoot the result.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

I'm following right now to two coins. Helbiz and Docademic can make great attacks. I trust both, but I have only Helbiz investment Smiley

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

Bro,  it's  better  to make your own research  because  it's  really risky if you listen and decide on what the other says.
There  are many altcoins that had a good potential and it may give you a profits, just choose coins but before  that make a research.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

Dont be hesitant about it because altcoins are really simple to choose from as you can always differentiate between the false one and the legit one easily buy comparing different project. We always get the idea from what the features they are offering to us and what features they are carrying with them!

If you really want to buy then create the portfolio in this period only as most of the altcoins are down in the rates. Just checkout any coin in the CMC and you will see most of them are 20-40% down than what price they had earlier this year. I think you should checkout all the coins in Top 20 or so.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

btc and ethereum and mostly more of the topcoin is good to buy because its bear market right now there are many coins that good to buy you just need to wait and have patience to get profit.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

I would recommend you to buy waves, stratis, xrp, and bytecoin. If you look at this in the coin ranking, these coins belong in the top because these coins have a future. And also, they are really cheap at the moment and plus the fact that the market is currently playing with us. Another tip is, whenever the coin goes down just buy more coins if you have extra money and hold again.

madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

I made some money in EOS, but honestly don't feel the hype behind it. Sold it and feel safer in ETH.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

My portfolio $ wise is more than 20% Lisk as I like to invest in projects/ICO's that I find interesting and believe they can change things for the better, none of them has exploded as much as LISK so far.
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Some why I alway thought that Raiden Network Token must be in top 50 cryptocurrencies, and I think that it will be someday, because the technology behind it is developing for solving scalability issue on ethereum, and also for its tokens, which to my mind is very essential currently, that's why I am  holding good amount of this token.

It depends on your investment if you looking to long term investment you can try Ethereum or some other potential coin. If you looking to short term investment you can EOS or some other altcoins. All the altcoins are follow the Bitcoin value so any changes are happening in Bitcoin others also affected. First you should analyse the convenient platform then try to invest in any Coins.

Yes, EOS simes to be great investments to me to, I was holding some, but sold it on the last pump, for about 19 dollars, now I think that maybe it is time to buy it again.

mightcoin

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

If you still decide to buy altcoins, then I'll tell you which coins I'm looking at at the moment. NEO - Chinese blockchain, which in my opinion is able to repeat the fate of ETH. CyberMiles is a project of which everyone is just talking around today. BinanceCoin - one of the most popular exchanges now at the peak of its success, so you should wait for the correction.

VeLa.RE

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Look into phore, they are at a huge discount right now and have an awesome platform. This is gonna be the year of the protocols and their zero protocol beats the pants off of its competition. Here is their comparison chart: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443922946583429120/443923449753239553/comparison.png
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: