Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:01:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2364 times)
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?

I prefer to trade for now, ethereum can be the first choice. but in altcoin investment. I think there are many options and the value tends to be cheap after various corrections occur. Well, this is where you should be directly involved in the search and discuss it here.

The market still unpredictable and full with uncertainty to do any trade. As you can see it's jump and back again and that was repeating anytime. The major coin still becomes the main choice everytime. THis time all of altcoins are at the cheap price.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

If you are looking at safe investments, I would recommend Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero since these coins have huge upside potential and can grow drastically in the long term provided you are willing to HODL them for the long term. If you are looking for riskier investments which can potentially return x10 to x50 profits in the short term, I would suggest investing into IOST, DENT and DeepOnion.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

besides bitcoin the top 100 in the coinmarketcap are good at the moment. they there in the top list because they are good. any of them can give you profit just search for the right one.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Altcoin that are good to buy this time are EOS, ADA and ETH these coins have potential in the future also the price is really cheap right now so it is better to stock many then sell it once it recovers or if want bigger profit hold it for a 6 months or a year.
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

There is many Altcoin and most of them can give you profit. Beside that it's depend on your plan. If you plan to invest in long term, you can try Alt which already well known or alt which appear in first page CMC. It's because they are strong enough and has possibility to rocket. But if you plan to invest in short term, you can invest in ICO. You can search many of them, one by one. You need read carefully and have to ensure that the program aren't SCAM. In ICO you can earn big profit in short time, but some ICO failed in the middle because the price keep dump.  So it's rely on your luck
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

The prices of most of the altcoins have been dropping constantly over the past few months, so you have got a lot of options to choose. In my opinion, Ethereum, Neo, Monero, Cardano, Verge, and Stratis would be good for long-term investment.

sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

Ethereum is definitely the most powerful promising altcoin at the moment with good capitalization. Also Ripple, NEO and a couple of altcoins from the top ones. Nuls and Golem in my opinion will give good X.

BitcoTK

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

ETH is a good altcoin to buy and hold any time of this movement.And I think XRP, XLM and TRX are very good coins to buy now.By way, I think good way to buy good coins, do your own research and choose a coin.after you can buy it.
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

Buy Mtc token or also known as docademic token this is very awesome token know join their telegram to learn more.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

For me buy the coins that actually will give you profit alts with good volume is the coins you want to find but of course sometimes or there's alot of underrated coins that will just eventually pump so i recommend you if you are just starting to just hold.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

Cardano and EOS give profit in the near future. in one year the fore course development can achieve very high. may be many another altcoin also be experiencing a very big ride pump. but for Cardano and NEO, I think will be larger than any other result.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
saelernet

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

Now a large selection of coins that run away and do not know what to buy. For beginners in this business, I can advise Ethereum. It will always grow for a long time. In order not to be afraid for your investment, buy this coin .
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Well if you can't find a good altcoins to buy or you did not know where to find you can check here in https://coinmarketcap.com/ you can study the top 20 coins or top 50 coins in there and study all of them and trust your guts in which coin you're going to buy.

But first you should know what kind of strategy your going to choose, lets say you're looking for a long term investment probably a high volume/capacity coin is for you like Bitcoin and Ethereum but if you're just for a short investment then choose the coin that has a low volume/capacity. Well all of this are according to my own opinion it's all up to you after all.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

Look closely at the top 10 coins, and choose one of them or all of them, and put them in these coins!
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

In the current market dip condition, I prefer to go with ORC Token. Since this is a green tech and environment friendly project, I am pretty sure and hopeful that you can make some profit from their project. Moreover, a strong team is working to make the project successful. You can check their AAN thread here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079, to know more in detail.
hanson.field

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

If you want more profit then you have to HODL with a long period of time, for investment I advise you to buy some ethereum coins. Because only the ethereum that cost more stable than others
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

There is no safe ir best coin available to invest because all comes with risk so we have to invest on our own and not more than any money we can afford to lose.I see NEO as one of the good coin to invest for now.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:24:40 PM

It is necessary to look at the capitalization of the project, if it is small, then it can say that the project has great opportunities, but if the project has already a large capitalization, then I think that it is not very good for a choice.
thiwar

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

There may be various alts which can give you profit. Coins like Eth, neo, ltc and xrp are stable alt projects. You can get good profit from them.
cocatao37

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

The altcoin is that is good to buy now is neo and eos because they are the next blockchain that will be using on some projects soon. Neo has a ready platform for token also like tokens under ethereum. This two altcoin is the best to buy for me this month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: