Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:36:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2364 times)
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

I don't hope much for altcoin, for now I only concern in bitcoin. It has really great potential to be more popular which will makes it's price rise as well. But I see good opportunity in ETH, it's price is $500 approximately now but it has very great potential to reach $900 again.

arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

ethereum is the right choice and I believe most of the other altcoins, besides the etherum in second order altcoin which I believe is NEO.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

ETH,NEO,LTC this are good coins buy now if you plan for long term or shot term this coins will give profits if you plan for long term then you will receive huge price 
CammBamm

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

Even as a relative "newbie" it seems the best coins to buy are those with the biggest and best futures - on current form and recent history. So to me that means BTC, Eth and Litecoin.
Of course, as stated above, many people think that in a significant dip, MOST coins worth their salt WILL rise as BTC eventually rises - the only thing is for how long!

There is a huge amount of talk around EOS right now so that is one to look at. But one that always sticks in my mind is Digibyte - I think it has a lot going for it and is currently quite cheap. And also, to wrap up my thoughts is a dark horse, RKT - Rock. Could be massive!
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:45:05 AM

Altcoins in top 10 on Coinmarketcap are always the best altcoins to invest in all the time Smiley. But the best altcoin also depend on the amount of money you can spend to invest in. For example if you dont' have much money so low price altcoin will be the best option for you like ADA, XRP or XLM Smiley
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:46:18 AM

i'd say ETH as it has been for a very long time although it suffered from some decrease in price for the last month(good thing to buy at this price),but it still one of the best projects with solid team.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

List is very high. There is even ETH i think good for buy.
Other alts with standard strategy, who dropped their price more then 2x on last highs

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:59:31 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
You should look at Remme coin. Remme coin ended its successful ICO where 100% of the coins were sold and soon it was listed on IDEX where it has a daily trading volume of around 100 BTC.
Investing in such coins will low marketcap is that they can be considered for long term growth. Similar examples were TRX and IOST which had very little daily volume but eventually picked up pace and grew exponentially. So you can expect similar response from Remme.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

I would say that its pretty fine to buy any altcoins that has ongoing development and not one which is phishy and you will be fine

Quantstamp, Neblio, District0x, Ada, IOTA and the list goes on
As long as you don't run and jump onto PnD coins, its kind to say that you would likely end up with profit soon
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

If you really want to invest for long term or short term remme is reliable coin based on protocol of password less authentication.The team behind remme is professional they use SSL certificates to create secure authentication.

Further more alternative you can invest in ripple,Cardano and Litecoin most stable coins and will be profitable in long term.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BoyWilliam

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:39:57 AM

There are several kinds of altcoint you can buy it according to your wishes, for example ethereum, dash, ripple, neo and many more, but among which I mentioned above I think the best ethereum to make investment, it's up to you choose the
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

Try to visit INNBC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385669.0 maybe you will like it and have some your innbc coins for the future. I hope you will visit and hope you like it too.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

NEO, Ethereum and ADA are some very good choices of altcoins that i would recommend for you to buy during this dip. The prices are down, the coins are looking like they will end up doing well in the long run.  These are the coins that I myself have bought into during every price dip that we have encountered because I believe that I will make a lot of profit from it
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

Go for REMME without a doubt.

It is an undervalued coin with a potential project, working team, active community and a considerable advertising effort.
They already have some partnerships in their pocket and targeting on one of the most important and growing sector that is online business security. When stealing data from a user has become easier than ever, REMME came up with the blockchain based security landscape.
Masha777

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?

now on the market came two promising crypto currencies that in the future will give a good growth of CMT and NBAI ...
Everict

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

I think ETH is best of all choices, but if you don't want to buy ETH, i think Ripple or NEO would be good as well. Of course ETH would bring you biggest and the most stable profit of them all.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

my opinion is MTC medicine, advising doctors online, people are lazy, and this is now very relevant, plus the company already with the finished product and has been working for many years!
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

I think market is movng back . So it would be the best time to invest in alt coin. In recent time ETH, EOS,Ripple and ADA are in my hot list. I hope you can gain something if you invest here.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

All of the altcoins are at a very good price for you to buy coins, the price are still really low even though we are seeing a lot of green in the charts right now. So whatever altcoin that you end up choosing to buy will be just fine because you are getting them for a good rate
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

If you plan to invest in altcoin, you need to know a few nuances for reliable investments. There must be a reliable development team, a promising technology and an ambitious market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: