Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2361 times)
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
Every investment in cryptocurrency has no assurance of profits, you must need knowledge in every coins you want to invest and understand the market volatility. Anyway, if you wanted to invest in altcoins, start at small amount and observe how it goes and later on increase your investments to the point that you can afford to lose. Research these cheap altcoins NCASH, WPR, GES.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
It depends on your preference or goal. For short term investment, you can go for Lympo (LYM), a health related app built on the Blockchain to enhance fitness. For long term investment, you can choose any of the large cap coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
armakarisma

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

actually it depends on which coin you choose to invest long term, because there are hundreds of tokens that you can choose for you to invest. it all depends on your capital and trust on the token. I personally would choose ethereum and anther top 100 altcoins

Rainbowwww

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

I know very perspective project "REMME". The coin is trading in exchange such as IDEX ,TiDex, Gate.io now below the price ico. The project is good in the long term.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

For me ethereum and neo is the best now because i find them more dependable because they have good technology that has good funtions and purposes at im crypto world. All cryptocoins are at dips now but i really believe that they will soar high when crypto market recovers. I have high hopes also at dash and monero that will show a great climb at the chart of top altcoins.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Hi very many coins which by the end of the year can give a good profit. I personally bought xlm, ada, strat, eos, ltc, ven. but they need to buy for a long time I think by the end of the year will give xx.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

There are a lot of huge chances to make a huge amount of money out of the low cap coins that are on the market (less than 10m marketcap) those are more than profitable.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

The best altcoin to be the best investment right now is the ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP) both coins which I think are very good if you want to buy it now
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

Hi, when the market is down as the 9th of may when you created this post, you can buy them all, i would go for big and seious project like ETH or OAX, you will be sure to get back profits when market goes back up
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Ethereum, litecoin,monero and dash are good to buy at this moment even their prices sometimes are getting struggle but their blockchain was so strong and i trusting them to hit their prices high in the market.

Ashliel

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

I'm looking for a bit of advice on the potential of EOS as an investment, short or long term. I have seen it making quite a bit of movement in recent weeks. Does this software application have any sort of potential to challenge others like ETH as the king of the Altcoins taking on the big fish that is Bitcoin?

I am also intrigued by projects with potential to cause a lot of change such as Bitcoin Origin, which looks like it is attempting to change the status quo of Crypto with things like merging the top 5 coins in their multi-fork. Looks like quite an audacious idea
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
aloja0001

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

For me ETH is the best .
And BITFENCE What is BITFENCE?  REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK
BITFENCE IS ADVANCED CYBERSECURITY SOLUTION THAT WILL PROACTIVELY IDENTIFY HACKERS AND DISTRIBUTE THEIR PROFILE INFORMATION TO THE PROTECTED COMMUNITY OVER BLOCKCHAIN. You can buy ICO  https://bitfence.io/
You can also join Bounty campaign for free coins Smiley >  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3270642.0
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

I think eth ids a good choice. If you want to buy in more coins, you cna also choose neo and XAS. I also think they are the promising ones.

rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Bitcoin - is Criptocurrency which occupies the top position as the most expensive coin and many in the Sale and Purchase in Market Exchange. Bitcoin is the originator of Cripto-based peer-to-peer coin. With a total suplly of 21 million coins, it is estimated that Bitcoin's price will continue to soar, which at the beginning of its kemuncullan only valued at 10 thousand rupiah but in the year 2017 has penetrated the very price Funtastis reach 100 million more per coin.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

In my humble opinion, There's a lot of ICO and promising token around us but this is my top pick:

UTK - The new platform that is aiming to be the future of online payments and can surpass PayPal in terms payment methods.

Ethereum - No need to say what's about it but it is one of the best coin to invest with for the current time.

Eos - It is still on its experimental and improvement stage but can possibly surpass ethereum capability.

Ripple - Pretty decent coins with large community and supporter.

This is only my suggestion its up to you whether to buy this coins or not just be sure to be careful and know all the facts and research its whitepaper or know its capability.
drmaggoo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

At the moment, the whole market is red. And this means that today is a good time to buy alternative coins. Soon, growth will begin, and we will be able to get a quick profit.

ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

If you are looking for a reliable investment of your funds, you would pay attention to Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Monero. Indeed, now these coins confirm a significant potential for growth in the future.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

There is a lot of Altcoin, many of them with the right choice can bring the owner a profit. In fact, a suitable model should be selected depending on its plan and priorities.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:30 PM

The greatest profit in the short term can be obtained thanks to the ICO, but in this case relatively high risks are assumed. Therefore, the most reliable and suitable option for me is the investment in Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: