Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins are good at the moment to buy?  (Read 2364 times)
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:36:34 AM

Choose altcoins for which there is a technology that benefits society. It is also very important that there was a large community supporting these altcoins. Volatility should be very high. Even these factors will help you not make a mistake.

Identified community that supports certain ICO is like making a display of already sold items cause you already established a buying market.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:50:02 AM

From the list of many altcoins, I preferrably want to buy ethereum coins ,for it is multipurpose coin, it can be used as payments , it csn also be used as exchange value in the coin market, Ethereum is used to buy tokens in the different trading sites , that is I am preferring ethereum among all altcoins in the market.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:06:36 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
I think a good altcoin to buy now is Ethereum because this coin is in decline and with you buying Ethereum coins you will have a good profit later because ETH itself has a good growth and premises so many people are now investing in Ethereum with long-term while waiting for market and altcoin back
yes, Ethereum is a very good coin, so having an ETH is a fortune, now Ethereum prices are still low so this is a good opportunity to buy and store it in the next few months until the market recovers.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

I am a little hesitant to choose altcoins at this time, according to friends, which altcoins are good to buy and can give a profit to me?
Basically the coins have their potential. But the best thing today is ethereum. He can still grow beyond current predictions, I believe it will happen. Hopefully just the end of know or early 2019 there will be a bullish going on.
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:13:18 AM

If I myself prefer Ethereum to invest, because ethereum has great potential for profit. Many people are investing there and I feel ethereum by the end of this year will have a significant increase.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:20 AM

As of now, i can offer you ethereum for just a short period of time. ETH has start rising this past few days and everyone is expecting to reach it higher wherein it really dominates the market when it start rising.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

For me i am accumulating some exchange tokens like
BNB (Binace)
KCS (KUCOIN)
HT (HOUBI

And waiting for the NTS (NAUTICUS) to go live in august.. Grin Grin
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

According to my experience in the world of crypto altcoin whose future will be good and profitable for future investment is ethereum, I think ethereum will be very profitable if invested because the price is very stable than other altcoin. Other altcoins are not guaranteed to be profitable in the future.
hung690

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

Dear friend,
In the recent times, the coin market is not stable for us to guess. Many coin hunters keep silence now. Some others buy something for long term holding. I think that is a good idea. For me, I invest to some altcoins, such as NEO, CMT, MTC,...
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:55:37 AM

I am confused to be able to advise you but it is clear now that if I analyze the actual market to buy ethereum is actually still very recommendation. so you can make ethereum purchase for long term investment or in ico
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

I see Vechain just going down and it is one of the best projects out there. I'm glad that I did sell at 40k sats and now it is on the range of 25k sats which I can buy now or wait a bit more because I just see them all go down because the last months are still far.
Behene

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

if you want to make a purchase better do the analysis first or easier to make purchases on coins that already have potential such as ethereum
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

Well let me tell you which altcoins are great. I have 3 coins right now:
Paragon
Cardano
Stellar
These coins are actually amazing and have never disappointed me at all.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

Umm see I will be talking about my coins right now. I currently have Lamden, Power House and Cardano and these coins have been satisfying me since a long time now. They are excellent in terms of profitability.
Djouga

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

I can recommend you some coin, with a great potentiel (for me). Because there are only weekly airdropped, PRIVCY and Staker, staker have a small supply and that wha we want, i let you take a look to the project and the team. They are active ++ on discord (both)
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

I don't recommend buying any altcoin now. You can determine the trend of the cryptocurrency as a whole by analyzing trends in bitcoin.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

For now it's better for you to buy tokens that only list on the market but before you buy it you better analyze the first token on this forum because then we can monitor progress, because I see that many tokens have released tokens on the market a lot later. from the ICO price and if we buy it at the market, it will definitely get a price below the ICO, so that is a big enough profit if at any time the price can reach the ICO price.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

I think the coin exchange Binance need to buy whenever possible. The exchange is developing, and accordingly, together with it, the coin is growing well
cryptocrudivore

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

in my personal opinion using ethereum coins is the best choice, and for those of you who are beginners I recommend using ethereum only because it is more profitable than other coins..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: