Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 08:21:19 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370495 times)
thisisausername

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:07:42 AM

Hey all LottoCoin needs a currency symbol! Not the 3 letter trading symbol, but the monetary unit symbol http://s.xe.com/20100208/themes/xe/images/symbols/xbt.gif

How do we get one?

Can we just pick and adopt one, perhaps, ℒ ?  Does anything else use it?

You can find a list of some unicode symbols at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicode_symbols and many more elsewhere.  ℒ being just the first somewhat appropriate one I found that isn't already in use (as far as I know; I'm not very well-informed here).
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:19:05 AM

Trying so hard not to feed the troll...

+1 was looking for smiley with eyes bleeding and lighting hair on fire...  how does it even operate a computer. 
Next time I see a fast food dollar menu I will make sure and discuss incorrect data models with the manager and promptly offer 1 cent for the item and then act like he is the idiot for not understanding.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
CheatBean

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:24:17 AM

offered this to devianttwo in a PM, but if anyone wants to buy LOT4 from CoinBomb i'll buy it right after. I'm feeling generous today Wink
Ps no Im not the current owner
Would love to take you up on that! But mine are tied up for a bit!
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:28:25 AM

offered this to devianttwo in a PM, but if anyone wants to buy LOT4 from CoinBomb i'll buy it right after. I'm feeling generous today Wink
Ps no Im not the current owner
Would love to take you up on that! But mine are tied up for a bit!

Don't worry about it, it will be bought sooner or later

Well i'll be available for the next 30 mins. It's 1:27am in the morning.
Anyone wants to notify me through PM and i'll make sure to buy before I sleep!

Quick sale guys! Last time offer

Coinbomb.biz/lottocoin

Easy 200k! Hurry up

Edit: Deviant won the offer!
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:33:16 AM

Alright well heres the status.  the pool http://lot.hackshardgaming.net is running but under a ddos attack.  Hopefully when he stops the attack it will resume working just fine.  I am now going to sleep for the night.  If anything is broken when I get up in about 8 hours I will fix it.  There was 3 blocks mined before the ddos. totalling around 130kish?  that should pay out just fine.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
leewilson

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:34:10 AM

http://lot.hackshardgaming.net Pool is now back online!

If you LOST any coins PLEASE read the news page.  I will do my best to refund anyone. Just please have proof of your coins.

Heh. I have no luck to mining coins Smiley Just started mining and DDOS. I don't need refund. There was only 600Coins. I will start again Smiley AutoPayouts enabled right now on my account.

Good Luck. Wink

TY so much for your Generous Donation of 600 coins!!! haha Tongue j/k but yeah.  Thank you for setting up auto payout on your account.  This is the reason I have it listed to PLEASE setup auto payouts!  I hate it more then you guys do when you don't get your coins.  The first glitch I ever had actually ended up paying multiple people twice the coins they actually earned.  This time it didn't pay anyone at all. it just corrupted the database.  But as I said. 1m coins on an 90 million coin day? that means people actually do listen and they put on auto payouts so that makes me extremely happy.

Oops..sorry for not listening..That's about what I thought I had mined.  I need to sell those real quick for a couple of cheeseburgers.  Wink

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:36:01 AM

http://lot.hackshardgaming.net Pool is now back online!

If you LOST any coins PLEASE read the news page.  I will do my best to refund anyone. Just please have proof of your coins.

Heh. I have no luck to mining coins Smiley Just started mining and DDOS. I don't need refund. There was only 600Coins. I will start again Smiley AutoPayouts enabled right now on my account.

Good Luck. Wink

TY so much for your Generous Donation of 600 coins!!! haha Tongue j/k but yeah.  Thank you for setting up auto payout on your account.  This is the reason I have it listed to PLEASE setup auto payouts!  I hate it more then you guys do when you don't get your coins.  The first glitch I ever had actually ended up paying multiple people twice the coins they actually earned.  This time it didn't pay anyone at all. it just corrupted the database.  But as I said. 1m coins on an 90 million coin day? that means people actually do listen and they put on auto payouts so that makes me extremely happy.

Oops..sorry for not listening..That's about what I thought I had mined.  I need to sell those real quick for a couple of cheeseburgers.  Wink

ROFL.

Laska_Forum

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:37:16 AM

Alright well heres the status.  the pool http://lot.hackshardgaming.net is running but under a ddos attack.  Hopefully when he stops the attack it will resume working just fine.  I am now going to sleep for the night.  If anything is broken when I get up in about 8 hours I will fix it.  There was 3 blocks mined before the ddos. totalling around 130kish?  that should pay out just fine.

Good Night. Smiley I go to work. Smiley
leewilson

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:47:19 AM

Date: 2013/12/16 13:48
Source: Generated
Credit: 1048576.00 LOT (matures in 40 more block(s))
Net amount: 0.00 LOT
Transaction ID: 930657b43dfb54e1e58f96d4045f5a3808484f25fda4df44d4ab661f68053c4f

Grin Grin ;Dbingo

Wow..awesome.

Do you use the client or separate miner?  If so, which one?

y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:55:23 AM

Deviant, done. I hope it can help for the pool Wink

May buy LOT4 once more tomorrow if it's bought from me, if anyones interested, but no guarantee (until it reaches 3M, 4 rounds to go)

Time for a serious question now, what is the expected value of exchange LOT / BTC in the following days?
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:06:20 AM

Deviant, done. I hope it can help for the pool Wink

May buy LOT4 once more tomorrow if it's bought from me, if anyones interested, but no guarantee (until it reaches 3M, 4 rounds to go)

Time for a serious question now, what is the expected value of exchange LOT / BTC in the following days?

well I'm glad to see you came through. got me about 112k coins.  and honestly no clue what the price is gonna increase to.

I guess the ddoser realised I'm still awake. He started ddosing me as soon as I posted in this thread again. what you gonna do keep watching me and ddos my pool only when I'm here?  Go for it.  Your not bothering me at all. but you are pissing off about 200 people who mine on my pool.

Allright for real. going to bed.

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:00:54 AM

I see you have reset your pool again causing me to lose all my coins AGAIN..   nice work.   
Your pool is a joke.
pricdx01

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 08:44:13 AM

Hi All,

I am not trying to steal Deviant's thunder... nor become the target of a DOS attack.... But I setup a pool.

0% fees (at least until I judge the maintenance, and the further value of this coin) .... if it's all in fun though - this will stay at 0%.

Transaction fees at 1% (I think that is in line with what is required per transaction from the network)?

It's running MPOS as well...  and I am hoping that all parameters are setup correctly.

If need a failover setup in cgminer to keep it all working when issues are going on elsewhere please consider.

http://lotto.coinpool.co
stratum+tcp://lotto.coinpool.co

I am working on other coins as well - but need to examine the system load, and ensure the params are tuned in - and whether I would want to do more with this new hobby I am finding ;>

If you see anything is an issue with the settings, please let me know.  I have been seeing it take 1-2 days to block - is reason setting something else up.

Thanks

D

Deviant, on another front...  have you done anything yet to pull details about this attacker?   Have you installed a sniffer, cron netstat output from the host?   Are they running a bandwidth attack or something a little more crafty?   Is it a single IP they are sourcing from or multiple?   If I can help just wanted to extend the offer. 

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:03:27 AM

I see you have reset your pool again causing me to lose all my coins AGAIN..   nice work.  
Your pool is a joke.

do you not know how to read the pool or this site? it says to send me a message if you have proof of your coins.  SETUP AN AUTO PAY like the site says.

P.S. I didn't Reset my pool. It became corrupted due to the Multiple DDOS attacks that have taken the servers down more then 15 times in the past 24 hours.  This massive DDOS attack glitched out even local connections on the server machine causing massive database connection errors.  Tons of data was corrupted due to this.  I attempted to recover the data by running the cron jobs but I received the error message "Duplicate payouts have been detected" on the cron jobs.  They refused to run at all.  I even tried cleaning out the transaction table and let it run itself again (except withdraws ofc)  Same error. Blocks Table turned out to be corrupted.  I also checked the shares and shares archive and both of them had corrupt data as well.  I don't "Reset my pool" to piss people off.  I have been working my god forsaken ass off for the past 72 hours on this pool.  Trust me when I tell you this.  I am way more pissed off then you will ever be.  You start a miner and walk away. I have spent more then 27 hours (total time in 72 hours) Messing with my pool and recovering data.  I have even offered to refund people there coins if they can prove to me that they had so many coins.  I even told everyone after the first glitch. Look. Shit happens. Setup auto payout so that Shit doesn't happen to you.  So all in all. Its your own fault for not listening to what I told you guys to do in the first place.  So If you would please. Don't slander my name.  Everyone loves my pool. You should to.  We went through a total of 90 MILLION lottocoins in 29 hours.

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:10:49 AM

I see you have reset your pool again causing me to lose all my coins AGAIN..   nice work.   
Your pool is a joke.

do you not know how to read the pool or this site? it says to send me a message if you have proof of your coins.  SETUP AN AUTO PAY like the site says.

You can keep my coins. I can't prove anything since I didn't screenshot my balance (why should I.. ?)

I'm done with this joke.

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:12:51 AM

Hi All,

I am not trying to steal Deviant's thunder... nor become the target of a DOS attack.... But I setup a pool.

0% fees (at least until I judge the maintenance, and the further value of this coin) .... if it's all in fun though - this will stay at 0%.

Transaction fees at 1% (I think that is in line with what is required per transaction from the network)?

It's running MPOS as well...  and I am hoping that all parameters are setup correctly.

If need a failover setup in cgminer to keep it all working when issues are going on elsewhere please consider.

http://lotto.coinpool.co
stratum+tcp://lotto.coinpool.co

I am working on other coins as well - but need to examine the system load, and ensure the params are tuned in - and whether I would want to do more with this new hobby I am finding ;>

If you see anything is an issue with the settings, please let me know.  I have been seeing it take 1-2 days to block - is reason setting something else up.

Thanks

D

Deviant, on another front...  have you done anything yet to pull details about this attacker?   Have you installed a sniffer, cron netstat output from the host?   Are they running a bandwidth attack or something a little more crafty?   Is it a single IP they are sourcing from or multiple?   If I can help just wanted to extend the offer. 

The issue with this DDOS attack is the fact that its not even reaching my server machine.  I have DDOS Prevention on my server box.  The issue is he is ddosing me so fast that he is flooding the Switch in the hosting provider to the point where it is crashing out.  If the DDOS actually made it to my machine it would get banned by my scripts.  I can tell you thoug hthat it is someone who reads these forums.  Everytime I said something about how good my pool was doing Instantly it got ddos'd. Anytime I said Ok I'm going to bed. DDOS would stop within 5 minutes.  If I spoke after that the DDOS would instantly start back up.  I'm going to assume that it is a child that is DDOSing us due to the fact that during the weekdays, Specifically, During School Hours, DDOS's never happened.  Honestly I don't care. Hes wasting his own money to DDOS us.  Let the child get his E-Peen real big. One day someone will come along and chop it off.

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:15:22 AM

Your pool is a joke.

do you not know how to read the pool or this site? it says to send me a message if you have proof of your coins.  SETUP AN AUTO PAY like the site says.

You can keep my coins. I can't prove anything since I didn't screenshot my balance (why should I.. ?)

I'm done with this joke.

Your pool is a joke.

I'm done with this joke.

I don't know what your problem is or why you are calling my site a Joke but You need to get over yourself.  How fast do you actually mine @? How long was you mining?  Start mining again and provide me your name so I can prove your speed.  I can do the math myself on how much you should have had.  There is absolutely no need at getting hasty with me or my pool.  I'm working my ass off for you just as much as I am working my ass off for myself.

lavender9278

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:21:26 AM

could you please send me some for collecting? Cheesy
LuBt1LA8Y3sApoqZxw3iLHP1RzvdGEAHiH
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:32:49 AM

could you please send me some for collecting? Cheesy
LuBt1LA8Y3sApoqZxw3iLHP1RzvdGEAHiH

I sent you 1 WHOLE lot! Enjoy! (rolls eyes)  If you mined on my pool and didn't get your coins before my pool crashed earlier today then provide me with some proof and I'll give you the coins you deserve.

I am now going back to bed. so please whisper me with any info you need answered.

monokaskade

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:40:38 AM

My pool is up again.
Everything is still in place, nothing will be reset. You don't have to worry about your coins on http://lot.no-ip.biz

Vertcoin Pool http://vert.bitcrush.info | Pandacoin Pool http://panda.bitcrush.info |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: