Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370475 times)
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:48:12 AM

Either you agree or disagree with his decision, remember. He's the one behind all this.
Show a little respect.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
boomerjackson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:51:03 AM

With opensource, anyone can grab and fork the code, and change the coin to what ever they want. However for that to happen,
everyone (28,000 downloads) would need to all update their client at the same time.

Its happened in the past, but only for buggy coins. Noone has ever done it to a coin which is the most profitable.

In my opinion the fork talk is just couple of low rollers who missed cashing out their giveaways @ 50, and along the way want to spread
FUD about the worlds 3rd most successful coin, and ruin it for the majority.

Currently LOTTO Its the most profitable coin in the world to mine.

Currently LOTTO is the cheapest investment (will increase 100x in 6 months). - 20% already mined... only 80% left..... and blocks halving 10x faster than BTC

I dont think miners or investors would want to participate in the fork. I wont be supporting it either.

Dude, catcoin has done a fork and they succeeded. Why aren't you more responsive? Do I need to send you 50 PMs to get an answer?

Your attitude pisses me off bro

And 20% already mined is exactly why we need a fork. It's the most profitable to mine because the block rewards are too generous. Are you blind?

30% mined in less than 2 months, guaranteed. 30% mined in 3 months, ridiculous

I don't think it's the worlds 3rd most successful coin. If 5 satoshi / coin is your definition of success, then I'm out of here

Chill the fuck out dude, god. He created the coin, he knows what hes doing. If youre so god damn concerned then make your own god damn coin. +1 on showing mrlotto some respect.
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:51:53 AM

Here, I edited my reply. Happy now guys?

KeyserSozeMC, yeah, stop sucking mrlottos d*** I know he paid you like 50M to do these giveaways (if not more).
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:54:51 AM

KeyserSozeMC, yeah, stop sucking mrlottos d*** I know he paid you like 20M to do these giveaways (if not more).
Want my honest opinion? I don't give a damn about mrlotto or any other mrlotto. I respected our deal. He's a professional. That's what I admit and respect. That doesn't give me the right to talk crap for anyone.

I can't judge his decision, even I'm holding some LOT ( Bought at 50 for 2BTC with my own money and now I'm running with a loss.)

Don't get mad on the internet.

Friendly advice.

boomerjackson

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:59:06 AM

KeyserSozeMC, yeah, stop sucking mrlottos d*** I know he paid you like 20M to do these giveaways (if not more).
Want my honest opinion? I don't give a damn about mrlotto or any other mrlotto. I respected our deal. He's a professional. That's what I admit and respect. That doesn't give me the right to talk crap for anyone.

I can't judge his decision, even I'm holding some LOT ( Bought at 50 for 2BTC with my own money and now I'm running with a loss.)

Friendly advice.

y3804 is the new c3ALL
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:59:42 AM

Friendly advice.

Did you even read what he posted?

"In my opinion the fork talk is just couple of low rollers who missed cashing out their giveaways @ 50, and along the way want to spread
FUD about the worlds 3rd most successful coin, and ruin it for the majority. "

Is he even serious?

We want to save the coin and he posts bullshit without answering ANY of the actual concerns that we've discussed in the chatroom.
Yeah, we're doing a fork for our own profit. Not because 90M+ are mined everyday, which generates too much supply and crashes the price. Because it's still profitable for autosell to sell it @ 5 satoshi. Nope.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:00:05 AM

Friendly advice.

y3804 is the new c3ALL
y3804 has done a lot of things for LOT. I must say that. I understand why he's mad.
Probably I would be ( or I am already ), but I'm keeping it for myself.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

Friendly advice.

"In my opinion the fork talk is just couple of low rollers who missed cashing out their giveaways @ 50, and along the way want to spread

Is he even serious?

We want to save the coin and he posts bullshit without answering ANY of the actual concerns that we've discussed in the chatroom.
Yeah, we're doing a fork for our own profit. Not because 90M+ are mined everyday, which generates too much supply and crashes the price. Fine
Yes, I did. I respect his opinion.
The end

rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:02:26 AM

I support mrlotto decision. He know best and what he has said make perfect sense
Chrisiel4

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:05:10 AM

I support mrlotto decision. He know best and what he has said make perfect sense

the same
kpg99miner

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:07:06 AM

+1

www.allcrypt.com <-All Crypt trading, better than Cryptsy! Sign up here
funkycoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:07:27 AM

Being a newbie and an investor in Lottocoin who has managed to turn 20 million into 40 thanks to trading on the FUD and the superfast mining that has outstripped demand I am fascinated by many of the discussions here and the lively 'tone' of the debate. I have also been introduced to many new phrases such as TROLLS, FUD, PRICE WALLS and more recently 'FORKS'...

Had to PM a couple of helpful members here to get clarity...

But it occurred to me that for newbies like myself there needs to be a Crypto A-Z - a quick comprehensive wiki style resource that helps newbies like myself understand the terms being used... the more clarity we have on these things the more confidence we have in a coin...

So a request... can the more learned members of this thread please PM me definitions to add to my Crypto A-Z that can be used for new members and coin investors to get up to speed and understand some of the issues being debated.

I desperately would like to add a clear definition of FORK and the facts surrounding the event of a fork... also
BLOCK CHAIN and PRICE WALL would be great additions if any of the more experienced members would assist.

here's the link:.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407791.0
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:08:06 AM

You're a sheep. It doesn't make perfect sense. In fact it didn't make sense at all. He didn't even justify his opinion. arguments full of fallacy and bs

Now I'll stop ranting and hope he knows what hes doing. I'm out
Understand one thing. How many eac lovers hate me? Why do they hate me?
Can I satisfy everyone's wishes? Can I promote everyone's coin? Can I agree with everyone's decisions?
Will everyone understand me?

Let that "me" be "you".

Don't give up on LOT. I was promoting it like crazy, I believe it will succeed even without forking. I was online for more than 15 hours per day, just to show what an idiot is capable of.

I'm ending my co-operation with mrlotto tomorrow, as we agreed, at 4PM +1UTC. I'll have the same opinion/statement which I had 10 minutes before.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:09:33 AM

Being a newbie and an investor in Lottocoin who has managed to turn 20 million into 40 thanks to trading on the FUD and the superfast mining that has outstripped demand I am fascinated by many of the discussions here and the lively 'tone' of the debate. I have also been introduced to many new phrases such as TROLLS, FUD, PRICE WALLS and more recently 'FORKS'...

But it occurred to me that for newbies like myself there needs to be a Crypto A-Z - a quick comprehensive wiki style resource that helps newbies like myself understand the terms being used... the more clarity we have on these things the more confidence we have in a coin...

So a request... can the more learned members of this thread please PM me definitions to add to my Crypto A-Z that can be used for new members and coin investors to get up to speed and understand some of the issues being debated.

I desperately would like to add a clear definition of FORK and the facts surrounding the event of a fork... also
BLOCK CHAIN and PRICE WALL would be great additions if any of the more experienced members would assist.

Excellent idea. I'll give 50k LOT to anyone who writes a wiki about that.

carlb007

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:13:38 AM

Friendly advice.

Is he even serious?

Yeah, we're doing a fork for our own profit. Not because 90M+ are mined everyday, which generates too much supply and crashes the price. Because it's still profitable for autosell to sell it @ 5 satoshi. Nope.

The coins setup is exactly as it was day 1 - nothings changed. As much as people may want to change it now, its tough luck. The specs were there for all to read, but none of us think too much about it at the start because we get carried away mining shit loads of coins quickly and dreaming about what could be - then the realisation kicks in that you've backed a bit of a duff.
Can you imagine the shit storm it would cause if the thing was immediately changed in a way that benefitted current holders investment? It would be labelled the biggest scam going and rightly so!
Nanolucas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:18:59 AM

Don't forget "shill", it's basically the opposite of FUD.
kpg99miner

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:19:21 AM

Friendly advice.

Is he even serious?

The coins setup is exactly as it was day 1 - nothings changed. As much as people may want to change it now, its tough luck. The specs were there for all to read, but none of us think too much about it at the start because we get carried away mining shit loads of coins quickly and dreaming about what could be - then the realisation kicks in that you've backed a bit of a duff.
Can you imagine the shit storm it would cause if the thing was immediately changed in a way that benefitted current holders investment? It would be labelled the biggest scam going and rightly so!

+1!!!

www.allcrypt.com <-All Crypt trading, better than Cryptsy! Sign up here
Chrisiel4

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:28:11 AM

Friendly advice.

Is he even serious?

+1!!!

+1
noedelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:31:52 AM

Garbage maths and mixing lotto with bitcoin.  $704 from 84k/hash ??  Where do I sign, my rigs could do $47,000 a year based on those sums.   Roll Eyes

yea they typed it a little bit wierd but in the end its 
that they mined lottocoin with 84k/hash for 2 weeks and sold their lottocoin into Bitcoin for total of 0.029BTC
nosf009

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:33:18 AM

Hey, here's a simple solution: why not get more pools to jump in?
Any contacts you may have - ask owners to add lot pools, and show them to their users on other pools.
I spotted that circular ads they mostly have - links at sidebar.

With some luck, it may bring hashes to the network, and that may help a LOT Wink

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: