Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manager Level = Campaign Successfully?  (Read 867 times)
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.

The success of a campaign do not depend on the level of the manager. I already joined a campaign whose manager is a junior member and yes the project do succeded and the manager also distribute the right amount of tokens.
On the other side, I also join a campaign managed by a well-known manager. But the campaign did not reach the soft cap or the whole campaign is just a scam. So it is not always about the manager.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
True Vozer

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

Manager is important for a successful campaign. The forum rank does not relate because many managers are from the ICO company so they register forum account to run the campaign.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

Yes, a good manager is very important. Good managers are generally very responsible for the project, and they will not participate in some bad projects, which will affect their reputation.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.

The rank of manager bounty is also important with project and participants. It shows the professionalism of this project and manger, it makes participant to rest assured more if managers have high rank

godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

Manager level shouldn't be a yardstick to determine the effectiveness of how a campaign will be. I have been in campaign that is manage by legends that fails to pay or even ended up be scam, why campaigns managed by members or full members were successful and payed well. All depends on the project credibility and the ability to achieve its aim.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

If the manager of a high rank does not mean that the bounty company will be successful. Many popular top-rated managers had a company scam
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

It is not about the manager for the success of the ICO, they are just part of it because of the advertisements.
But, still it is with the team ICO and how they manage and implement their ICO.
Managers are good in any rank as long as there are some ICO team who will trust your work,
waybesuricata

Activity: 1764
Merit: 345

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

I do not pay much attention to it. But we have to look and look at both the membership and the project. There were a few suggested campaign managers. I usually try to get into their campaigns.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

It is true in most cases here. Campaigns managed by top-level or higher-level executives will have higher success rates than newbie or Jr. managers.
We can avoid scam ICOs because top managers can distinguish which ICO is good and scam. And they will only accept to be good ICO and bounty
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

When I choose a bounty campaign I make a very detailed selection. First of all I check the project, read the whitepaper, see if it has a high quality team and advisors, then I also look at who runs the bounty campaign, but for me it is not essential if this user has the highest or lowest rank in the forum
I agree with you.  I select companies according to similar criteria.  But I trust managers with a higher rank.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

Some of projects don't use managers service, they don't waste money and launch bounty with own manager. Sometimes such bounties are more profitable and sometimes famous managers lead scam campaigns.
It really depends, mate!

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

Ranks doesn't matter. Its best to just look at the project whether there is a chance of it being a scam or not. If you determine the project can be come successful becuase of the people behind it and the project is doable, it probably is going to pay well for your hard work. If you don't trust those ICO campaigns, you better just stick to those BTC paying campaigns which pays weekly.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

No, I think if you're a Manager of a bounty campaign, you should at least have a good rank or good standing. Just the usual stuff, you can't really trust newbies as Manager because people will avoid it like plague.
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

I often choose only good and trusted managers because I have worked with them and am confident in them. Much depends on the Manager of the company.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

High manager level should be some kind of guarantee as they are experienced to select good projects.
In reality bounty managers are paid for their job and for money they will accept almost any project to manage which will not hurt their reputation.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

More than the campaign manager themselves, it is the ico/company that is more important.
How legitimate, professional, and serious the company is will determine the success of the campaign.

It works like this, strong companies will not just hire some random campaign manager.
They will take the time to research their options, do a thorough background check of candidates, and go with the one that is best.
If they don't do that and just go with the cheapest, well, that just means they are a badly managed company.
You can see clear signs on if a company is managed well through their social media, their presence at events, and even talking to them directly.

Basically, what I am trying to say is that I have never been in a bounty campaign where they company was great, but the manager was terrible.
However, I and all of us have been in lots of campaigns with terrific managers but terrible companies.
So spend your time vetting the company more.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:21:43 PM

Well, it is true that the rewards are given if the initial goal of the project is achieved but still, we have to try to find the most promising campaigns and I still think that checking the rank of the manager is a good way to find promising projects as it shows they are more reliable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: