Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets  (Read 1636 times)
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

It seems to me that whales manipulate the market. However, I do not think that this is total

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

I'm not really sure maybe the big time investors together with the miners can truly manipulate the market if they like but I don't mind them instead I'm focusing more on earning coins in the market even there are rumors of crypto fall down. I know in myself that one day cryto market will recover its system and rises again together with the poeple who supports it. Manipulating crypto is really hard to believe but there's still a chance for those people who own large value of market coins.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

of course they manipulate the market or in any case try to do it. the current drop in prices I personally associate with the desire of new institutional players to enter the crypto market "cheap way"

Thats fairly correct. The current market is in power play where they want to manipulate the rates, make too cheap and get into the market easily for higher profits that will be followed once the price starts to recover back. The manipulation has always been there since the first day. No matter what happens they will do it all the time for their own use. The question is why wouldn't they do it if the market is completely running on public ledger and the very first principle was to use this system freely, with you are the owner of your money attitude. So yeah it is manipulative.
FreakSau

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

It seems to me that whales manipulate the market. However, I do not think that this is total

Not only whales, some government want to control crypto market also
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

Hi guys ,
Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets ?? Has any one noticed that the current bull run that has been on for the last few weeks comes to a halt every time it reaches the 10 k mark and slides down . My theory is that whales sell at 10k and then create fud so market slides down only to buy back and pump . What do you think ?
It currently happening, the whales can manipulate the cryptocurrency markets because they have power. They have a lot of money that can easily pump or dump specific cryptocurrency. The dump occurring nowadays are because of the whales in the market.

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Of course, whales try to manipulate market. after 2017 everyone has already realized that crypto is the future. The problem arose at the stage of entering the market. in connection with this, we are witnessing such a fall in prices for the last six months.
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Obviously, this year's cryptocurrency market is being manipulated by whales. They keep depressing prices so they can buy coins at a cheaper price. Once they have accumulated enough chips, the pump will start.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Hi guys ,
Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets ?? Has any one noticed that the current bull run that has been on for the last few weeks comes to a halt every time it reaches the 10 k mark and slides down . My theory is that whales sell at 10k and then create fud so market slides down only to buy back and pump . What do you think ?

May be they are creating that kind of strategy to benefit their own they just playing the money of many people who invested in cryptocurrency market that's why i really support the regulation of cryptocurrency.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

I once thought whales were price manipulation. have a lot of money and assets so they can lower and raise prices as they see fit. it makes a loss for the beginner trader.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

I think whale's are the reasoning person behind Bitcoin or the market pricing now. They can do manipulating for they have power to do so for they hold huge bitcoin. I hope they will make the market turn to green again to give hope the hopeless for profit.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

Hi guys ,
The whales are manipulating the market but it seems at least to me that their influence is not as big as we may think, the whales by themselves cannot really move the market for a long period of time this is why they take advantage of the circumstances, they either wait for strong FUD to come or they wait for a positive news from the developers to try to move the price.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

They are doing it since forever. If you believe in bitcoin what you and everybody else who believes too should do is to wait a few years because there has been voices ,just speculation that bitcoin price will be stable at 40.000 dollars in 2019 to 2020.

It is worth waiting a few years to get a considerable amount of money from your investment. This is also a very good time to buy bitcoin so do it if you can.

That is true that their are a lot of spectaculations but it becomes true to life because of the advantages that we can see. Bitcoin price will surely be high in price because it has a lot of investors who wanted to invest. Well they have seen that the market is huge enough to gain and save profit.
Big investments and small investments both contribute to the price of Bitcoin to increase however if the demand rate increases the Bitcoin’s price will also increases and when it decreases the price will fall. Similarly the current market is down and we need big investments which will change the low value into a high value by increasing the demand rate.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

Hi guys ,
The first is that bitcoin and technology in your life that bitcoin and technology in this way, the market. I believe the bible can be great. I do not sure kung exact na, the future. I believe the future of cryptocurrency is a kind, but I believe right now, but its value. Cause I support cryptocurrency even though,
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

Hi guys ,

Whales with large amount money can do that. Its free market and anybody can move market price if they have large capital. Maybe whales can manipulates price but if holder keep their coin and not selling their coin, I am believe whales can not do anything to manipulate price
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

Hi guys ,
I don’t know how many of you guys are hodlers here, lol. If you’re into Hodl you will get to understand that the sweet thing about Hodl is when the price is fluctuating up and down. If the price remains stable, there is no way you’re making any profit at all.

The only way you can make profit is when the price is going and down and you know how to use your skills in managing it and cutting loss when you’re supposed to. And to answer your question, whales can manipulate the price of Bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

I know that the whales can manipulate the market but for me, it doesn't make me think that whales are manipulating the market because the market is still being driven by the law of supply and demand and that is the main reason why the market is moving and not purely because of the whales because if the whales are manipulating the market that much then people will abandon that market.
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

I know that the whales can manipulate the market but for me, it doesn't make me think that whales are manipulating the market because the market is still being driven by the law of supply and demand and that is the main reason why the market is moving and not purely because of the whales because if the whales are manipulating the market that much then people will abandon that market.
I do agree stable prices will not give much profit but risk is also with too much movement in prices. Too much volatility in the prices is sometimes not so good as people are unable to make correct moves for getting the profit. Only experience traders can benefit from here.
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

I think whale's are the reasoning person behind Bitcoin or the market pricing now. They can do manipulating for they have power to do so for they hold huge bitcoin. I hope they will make the market turn to green again to give hope the hopeless for profit.

Not only in crypto market but in every business of the world whales are the worst people because they never let small investors to make money. They hold the market and suck innocent people. They only think of their selves and do not care for other people. They have monopoly in this market and the keys of fall and rise are in their hands. This develops disappointment in small investors.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

I also had time to think that whether this decline is a market manipulation so that in the future it can boost or price bubble, because when many people sell, for fear of losing their money is bigger, and the time comes for the price to go up and normal. but I also do not know it is just my mercy.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

Good answer. Just like you are doing you're saying and nothing else no matter. It corrects because if you will listen and be influenced of the manipulator, you will never get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: