Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets  (Read 1636 times)
Popov_popov

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

It has always been that big cones are driving the market and in principle, everything can be managed.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

Obviously, this year's cryptocurrency market is being manipulated by whales. They keep depressing prices so they can buy coins at a cheaper price. Once they have accumulated enough chips, the pump will start.
And there are huge disadvantages if this happened. If either the governments or the Whales got the chance to control the technology, they are going to implement strict financial riles and some progressive taxes on the money you earn with Bitcoin. This will actually reduce the margin of the profit that you could otherwise have earned. This is the reason why some people stay away and do not invest in Bitcoin.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

yes it seems that it does happen that whales prefer to manipulate the price of cryptocurrency coin in the exchange because they have so much capital that they can free them to play around with the price.
I believe in big investments which is the reason for increase in demand rate that is what we all need for the price to go high as much as possible. We are with our invested coins which is now less in value due to the downfall and the unfavorable situations from which the market is suffering. Solution for this is the activation of price which is possible only if we invest with big amounts.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

Hi guys ,
Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets ?? Has any one noticed that the current bull run that has been on for the last few weeks comes to a halt every time it reaches the 10 k mark and slides down . My theory is that whales sell at 10k and then create fud so market slides down only to buy back and pump . What do you think ?
I think that not only whales but sharks and trading floor owners are manipulating the market, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and sharks are impacting so much.

If you look closely at the small volume, the manipulation of the price becomes easier, so I think that at this point you should limit the transaction and only trade when the market goes up. And there are positive signs.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:22:21 AM

Hi guys ,
Do you think the whales are manipulating the markets ?? Has any one noticed that the current bull run that has been on for the last few weeks comes to a halt every time it reaches the 10 k mark and slides down . My theory is that whales sell at 10k and then create fud so market slides down only to buy back and pump . What do you think ?
Whales can manipulate the market and they don’t do this in a way they they will get noticed. If you’re a whale you wouldn’t like the public to notice your very large orders at once cause everyone will then know that the price of bitcoin is about pump. So they don’t buy like we do, buying locally from exchanges,  they do so by using what most people call the Dark Pool.

Whales can be a group of people people working together to own a large number of the coin.  They pull out money and the price gets to a new low and then they invest back and wait for it rise and BOOM.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

Hi guys ,

Well, imagine if a group of whales that have many tokens start do something like that. I'm not sure 1 whale can manipulating the market, but a group of whales can manipulating the markets imo. It's like they focus on 1 token and start do trading daily makes the big volume trading and start manipulating it.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

This market i think is always in the hands of whale , because of it's low volume as compared to other financial sectors its quite easy to manipulate. manipulation is a crime and should be regulated accordingly. if it's not stopped crypto is doomed.
Incorrect only some types of manipulation are illegal, like the exchanges creating fake volumes or creating artificial walls or to conspire with other exchanges, all of that is illegal, but if you have a lot of coins and you sell them and the price goes down then that is just the laws of supply and demand in action and no one can accuse of anything.
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Of course sometimes you see pumps and dumps they even annouce them, thats a fact and it happens in not only in crypto world, for exemple as you all know George Soros made his fortune doing something similar. We just have to pay attention on the charts and try to get a ride on those whales  Wink
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

This market i think is always in the hands of whale , because of it's low volume as compared to other financial sectors its quite easy to manipulate. manipulation is a crime and should be regulated accordingly. if it's not stopped crypto is doomed.
I believe in big investments which will manipulate the market is relevant direction if we invest with huge amounts. On the other hand it will be like an acclivity for the Bitcoin to travel with difficulty if market records less investments or investments with fewer amounts.

Now days we are in a low market but we observed a little up rise in the value of Bitcoin which indicates that the demand rate has improved a little which is the result of investments.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

Of course sometimes you see pumps and dumps they even annouce them, thats a fact and it happens in not only in crypto world, for exemple as you all know George Soros made his fortune doing something similar. We just have to pay attention on the charts and try to get a ride on those whales  Wink
whales or anyone need to dump and pump market.while it happen market will become more stable.large finance institution or maybe big banks usually do this to earn money by playing retail trader psychology.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:32:55 AM

Bitcoin and any other crypto currencies are decentralized, meaning that no one person controls it, and it is unregulated, which means you can absolutely do anything with it. now the question of if crypto currencies being manipulated is that it is. whales or a whale buys a crap ton of coins there by pumping the price of the coin and then selling it in one go to dip the price. then again, this is just a theory and no one has actually proved it and i doubt someone will say "hey i'm a whale and i manipulate the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

Hi guys ,
Yes, whales are manipulating the cryptocurrency market. There are the one who causes pumps and dumps. Their big amount of capital are the reason why they can influence and change the price of a specific coin.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

There are a lot of chance that the whales are manipulating the market in there currently state. Well those whales are doing that thing for their own reasons. And I guess the main reason of those whales are they want to have a lot of money here. Well who in the world don't want to have a lot of money, but those whales are to wise enough that they are using their money to manipulate and by the same time having a lot or more money. Those are their advantage but somehow we also benefit with them because of them the flow and movement is consistent because for me if no movement this industry might die or lost.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

we are in a situation of a long-term downtrend, and lower levels will still be ahead. Overcoming the resistance level of $ 7000 will already cause a wave of sales

Some will sell as soon it reaches the 7-8k mark, just to take some money of the market, but the majority will hold at least until 10k.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

Currently I find the market capitalization is not really big enough to get rid of whale control. So I think the market is still controlled by whales.
CuapCuap

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:45:40 AM

I think yes,
but we can't do anything. one thing we should not do is panic and follow the whales game.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

Well, you can look at the chart and easily see all those HUGE STRAIGHT green and red candles.
I'm so obsessed with this market. Those people are just either keeping "too much" bitcoin or aka whales, like most of us call.
I dont know if they collaborate or not but the price moves way too fast in matter of hours.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

Well, you can look at the chart and easily see all those HUGE STRAIGHT green and red candles.
I'm so obsessed with this market. Those people are just either keeping "too much" bitcoin or aka whales, like most of us call.
I dont know if they collaborate or not but the price moves way too fast in matter of hours.

No whale works alone. It's not smart to work alone when you have that much power.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

I think Whales are always been there since the beginning of crypto, not that they are manipulating but they done so much for the crypto sphere, the know the right thing to do to preserve crypto I guess.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

I find that the diminishing value of Bitcoin puzzles investors and analyzes the manipulation in this market of a large number of "whales" - something we often worry about when Use of tools to identify the market is not entirely accurate. So have a look at each person's investment in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: