Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16762 times)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 09:48:07 AM by KrishaBitcoin

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term is good if your coins is worth holding for many years but if your coins is a crap then better dispose it. I preferred long term specially if the coins is cheap from the start and the commodity of that coin has a high potential to make the value of becoming more expensive in the future because it is feasible to the masses making it become worthy of holding for many years like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

until now I have always invested in the long term and it is promising. reasonable only because the development of coins each year has increased. In addition, the current crypto support to start many appears and this will be increasingly raised its value. long-term investing is certainly nice and supported by the existence of it.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

It would be a good idea in doing long term invest for cryptocurrencies and I would prefer doing long term on BTC and ETH coins. I believe that these 2 coins had a  good reputation in the crypto maket where people prefer to make their investments because they are seeing good opportunity if invested in long term.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:18:53 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 03:39:24 AM by Moiyah

How do you feel about long-term investment?
Long term investment can be profitable in the long run but just to remind you that you have to set up your mind for the long hodl and avoid distractions to gain success. And also set up your goal in pulling out your gained profits.

Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

It will always be bitcoin  as the best choice If you'll invest for a long term in cryptocurrency. You have to allocate it in some altcoins, too considering their established and good characteristics.  I can assure you, you'll become confidently winner at the end for hodling Bitcoin and Ethereum.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I generally see that long-term investments do not work on cryptocurrency(or works in very small quantities)and it is better to trade in short trades
This is a tricky comparison since both styles are very different from each other. You might find examples of successful traders that beat investors when it comes to returns, but their number is not huge. Many traders might claim to make great returns but if you check their returns over the year, you’ll be disappointed. Traders make and lose money fast.

In the end, you decide which is better for you, investing or trading, since it depends on your personality, financial situation and lifestyle.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

I am quite positive about long-term investments. After all, the only way to earn maximum profit with a particular coin. If you buy a coin at the ico stage, it must take at least 1-2 years for the coin to really rise in price. During this time developers will make the most qualitatively the product and wide masses learn about it. All this takes time. As a long-term investment, I recommend coins such as ETH, XRP, DASH, MONERO, NEO, LTC, ADA, EOS
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

I am quite positive about long-term investments. After all, the only way to earn maximum profit with a particular coin. If you buy a coin at the ico stage, it must take at least 1-2 years for the coin to really rise in price. During this time developers will make the most qualitatively the product and wide masses learn about it. All this takes time. As a long-term investment, I recommend coins such as ETH, XRP, DASH, MONERO, NEO, LTC, ADA, EOS
Long tern investment. Long term investment is for the people who are patiently waiting in earning money. To those people who are not only want quick money. This is technique, holding in long term is such a good strategy to earn money but you need to.monitor the market price for you to know if you're going to sell your coins or not. If the price have reached your goals.
yasong

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

I will hold a bit of bitcoin for a long time.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

I would like to say, a long-term investment well enough neatly, especially if you are financially stable. If you are in crisis may also make short-term investments. The long-term investment objective is to maximize your profits. And with you investing, in the long run, you will lose panic when the coin price falls because I have the trust of the coins I hold about the potential future.

sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

Investing for the long term I don't think you can invest on BTC and ETH. Both of these coins have the most special coins if compared with the other Altcoin. Bitcoin first ever price increase below and significance. But now back down, but the price is still very expensive. And yet there is an Altcoin that gets past the bitcoin including ETH.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

Well, if you already have the knowledge and experience you can do various ways to gain profit. Long-term investment is one of the many ways that many investors do. however, every process always takes time and is very risky. Essentially, you must have experience and knowledge when the market goes crazy or turns red.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

It's really normal if anyone want to invest in any cryptocurrency for long term Smiley.

But you should know that long term mean years not only weeks or months Smiley). And people often choose good potential cryptocurrency to invest for long term and as I know on the crypto market at the moment, BTC and ETH have the best potential in the future cause both of them are the best cryptocurrencies right now Smiley)
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

It is a strategic choice for investors in long term investment cryptographic currencies. I think the long term investment in the stock market is reasonable if you have little time to invest in the stock market.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

If you have knowledge and experience, you can do useful ways to gain profit. Long-term investment is one of the many ways that investors do. But every process should always take time and it is very risky. You must know what to do when the market goes crazy or turns red.
Exforgant

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

In my opinion Neo is a good coin for long-term investment. I have a strong belief in it. When Neo dropped from $50 to $17, I still continued to hold, and I was vindicated when it nearly reached $200 last month. I don't think it's going to stop there either. While some may feel that Neo is currently pretty expensive and some  may have missed the boat on this one, I disagree. Neo has the potential to reach Ethereum's marketcap, and if you had the chance to pick Ethereum up at $150, you would have backed up the truck right? Neo could end up being the same situation.
It's not going to be the biggest gainer of 2018 , but I'm looking forward to see where it goes.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

Well, long term investment are one of a various strategy of expert traders in the digital currency which aims to have a profitable earnings. It has a wide knowledge is reading the flow trends of value so that it can make a bigger profit ahead once the coins are suitable to trade.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Long term invest is really popular at the moment especially while the whole market price is really hard to predict right now. Investors often hard to earn money from short term investment if they don't know which coin is the good coin to choose at any period that why long term investment become the best option.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

invest for the long term I did enough to give the results. in fact, it is also safe enough when I feel. anticipated fluctuation with long-term it could be done. Banyan coins that potential also for long term such as the ethereum.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
controlfrk

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

According to WalletInvestor Ethereum has one of the best price outlooks:

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/ethereum-prediction

Imo platform tokens/coins have a future as they are building a complete ecosystem and will be potentially decoupled from BTC price swings in the future.
Kayla noil

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

I think long term investments are the most profitable and not very risky. However, investors need to analyze and read much about coins and preferentially select them. For me, I just priority to buy only strong and popular coins and make sure that they are grown in the future, and I just put 60% of my portfolio in long term, other for short term.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: