Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16769 times)
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

Long-term investments are very risky, you need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token in order to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future. But also long-term investments are most profitable. Personally I am a long-term investor only by 90 percent, the remaining 10 are everyday trades (which also yield a profit)
Decision to take long term investment or short term investment depends on your personal decision, your profit target, your risk tolerance and the amount of money you want to invest. Long term investment might be more risk but higher gains than short term investment or Day trading. What you need today is whether you have a spare time to monitor price movement in long term investment or you can be actively trade everyday or every week. In short term investment, you will be very busy everyday monitoring price to fluctuate.
SKgrubby

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

Yes, I think that long-term investment will be a very good choice, because then your investment risk will be smaller, and you will have a good return when you hold a good crypto currency for a long time and wait for the market to pick up.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

long-term investments are promising for the future. moreover, when later the price has gone up and big enough. we will get a lot of profit. a good coin to invest in the long run is a strong coin and has great potential to provide great long distance gains, as well as, select the coins that everyone is interested in.
however, investing in the long term must be patient, because it takes a long time.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

I think the best investment is to hold it for a long time, because the long-term holding of profits is the most. I think we should have a long-term vision for investment, and we should not focus on the immediate profit.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

The long-term investment? Well, I see that the chances to get bigger profits through the long-term investment is bigger when we really know the exact coin. Investing in the long-time for hodl will require big risks. However, when it comes true as your strategy, you will really gain the big profits.
I myself put some amounts on NEO and EOS for the long-term investment besides a small amount of my ETH.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
londawzen

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

I think that only at long distances you can see a good profit. Especially if you have time and money Undecided
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

if you select BTC, ETH,NEO,ICX,LTC  this coins good for long term investment and have low risk invest on this coins, comming days this coins will reach high price  
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

This year I am trying out long term investment because last year I tried day trading and it did not quite do me well. Or maybe I was not that educated enough when I tried day trading and it took so much of my time that I had not been able to focus on my business and was left behind. So I said to myself that this year, I had to try out long term wherein I can find time with my business and when I'm done with it I have the time to check on trading too. Just make sure you invested long term for strong coins and coins that are on the top 20 in the coinmarket.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

I think eth and btc is the best right now. The long-term investment program ? Well, I see that the chances to get bigger profits through the long-term investment program is bigger when we really know the exact coin. Do not invest into something that you do not know nothing about. Investing in the long-time for hodl will require big risks. So learn, read, and ask before investing into something. However, when it comes true as your strategy, you will really gain the big profits. For example like last year, everyone think that they are genius trader. I myself put some amounts on NEO and EOS for the long-term investment besides a small amount of my ETH. But actually, it is just my humble opinion.
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Bitcoin Ethereum should be able to invest long-term. Because they are the mainstream currency.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

Long term investment is not that as easy as it sounded was,you have to endure all this downfall until you reach what you really wanted. Best crypto currency to choose for long term investment are those coins that already proved their stability in the crypto market like the Ethereum and bitcoin itself.  
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

I think long-term investment is profitable depends on what altcoin you're invest in. If the altcoins you invest are promising and have potential, it will give you nice profit in the future.
Monero and Ethereum are the perfect example of this. Both of their price have increased more than 100x in a few years.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Long-term investment is very good for those who are patient and have more amounts of the altcoins or BTC. The risks are bigger, but the chance to gain the profits are also bigger. We can consider promising and profitable altcoins for the long-time investment such as Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and of course the ETH and BTC.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
To date, the Etherium is the most popular and strongest of the crypto currency after Bitcoin. Despite the fact that many other crypto currencies try to replicate the success of Ethereum and realize its capabilities, the etherium is still the first.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:39:54 AM

In general, I think that the crypto-currencies have just been created precisely for this kind of investment, because with such a pace of development of the crypto-currency sphere, it will be very a pity after a few months of investing to earn less than you could earn if you did not withdraw money, but would remove them in a year or in 5 years. But there is always a risk that this project will not be able to live that long.
I certainly dare bet you that these projects will be able to live longer than 5 years. In an era of booming e-money, there is no reason for e-money to disappear. Maybe it will last for hundreds of years
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

It takes emotions out of the equation:- One of the greatest aspects of long-term investing is that it almost entirely removes your emotions from the equation.
The data shows you'll almost always be right.
It's really easy for anyone to do.
Long term investment helps you to fulfil goals like providing for your child's education, long term funds for your parents , your own personal asset growth goals or savings for your retirement.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

Investing for a long time is an excellent investment decision, but it can only be applied to very reliable and promising crypto projects, for example TraceTo (Verification) Decentralised KYC network that seeks to bridge the compliance gap between the real and virtual worlds. Platforms for identity verification are very popular.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

I think that long-term investment will be profitable, but we must select the potential and develop the future. I think that ETH is a good coin to choose for investment because it is popular and thrives after bitcoin.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

for me to invest long-term is a very challenging decision to consider, but it is very necessary high commitment to be ready to face all the risks that will be faced later.
one of them by storing bitcoin with a large enough amount or altcoin that has a high elektabilitas on the market

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: