Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16769 times)
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

I think that long-term investment is a very risky thing, which requires us to have a good vision and judgment ability! I still like short-term trading!
I think long-term investment is not at risk,
because with us invest long-term then the profit that we get big,
the point is that long-term investments and short-term investments are as good as their potential coins

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long term investment is only fit for the people who has enough patience in waiting for their profits. I think this is less risky that trading because all you have to do is wait for the price of your coins to profitable level. Those who have no patience can always try the more risky trading. Bitcoin, ethereum, neo, eos, ada and other solid coins are known to be good for long term investment.

Agree, here we have also to consider that many projects could easily disappear in few years (or months) since no real use cases exist. Actually, it's a big speculation on future adoption...

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

Some altcoins is a long-term investment when you invest to an ICO that has a 0% product and still needs to collect funds for it to start. Sometimes considering other altcoins with billion supply is a good candidate for long-term investment. Don't be terrified if the price dumps a bit since you call it a long-term meaning you are holding for a long time and wait for your target value until you sell it. Patience is a key for a greater profit here in the world of crypto investments.
judel_2018

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I have invested BTC way back 2015 and hold it for a very long time until I sold it last December 2017 for about 18,000$  Cheesy  Grin That is the power of long-term investment, holding coins is my bread and butter when it comes to crytocurrency world. I have a business here in Philippines, and 30% of my profits monthly are alloted for investments in cryptocurrency. Right now, I am holding differents coins whice are BTC, ETC, LTC, EOS and Ripple, I see this potential coins or altcoins that could bring huge profit margin in the future. I chose them because of their potential growth, sustainability, security and profitability. You have to do research before getting into something that's involve with money in order for you to avoid lost, I suggest that you peak at least TOP 20 coins in the market today in order to have peace of mind, just avoid coins that do not have solid support from the community and developers.

When we can see the price of market goes down, I think long term investment so that we can earn more coin. When the time will come when the prices are rissing in a high value, we sell our coin because that's the time  we have big returns of that coin.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

Good long-term investments to do in ethereum, ADA, NEO, EOS, and Litecoin. Your decision to invest in the long term is the right decision because crypto is currently declining very far, it will take a long time to recover to the original price and then go to higher prices to profit from your investment.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Long term investment is good for some coins like cardano (ADA), EOS, NEO, and XRP. As you can see they have bright futures in accordance with their plans, ongoing businesses and adaptability of their products.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

I am for a long-term investment .real estate, as I remember, is the most effective investment . the only disadvantage is the payback period . (((but risk is small . and so you can invest in anything . depends on how you approach the question.  But I prefer real estate
If you are having the habit of staying patient and cool at tough times and that you think that you will be able to hold your nerves tightly even in tough conditions, then it is better for you to go for long term investment of money. The only thing which you must understand is that you won’t be able to make any healthy profit for some time and that you are having some other way of earning as well.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

Long term investment is good for some coins like cardano (ADA), EOS, NEO, and XRP. As you can see they have bright futures in accordance with their plans, ongoing businesses and adaptability of their products.

don't forget with ethereum. I agree that your list has a good chance and have bright futures and ethereum also has a good chance too to increase and give a big profit for you in the long-term investment. and remember to use bitcoin too as your long-term investment because bitcoin is the best coin that you can have your investment. I am sure that if you search in the coinmarketcap, you will find many others that will be good for long-term investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

Long-term is good investment type. it is less risky than short-term investment and the easiest way to gain your profit.
These are my long tram investment coin.
  • IOTA
  • NEO
  • XRP
  • SC
  • ADA
  • Monero
I'm not a professional trader therefore do research own before investing.

alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

long-term investments are a high risk, because you never know what to do ... Do you want to wait or is it time to withdraw? and here on this question many people lose most of the money, just as when you leave in a long time, then you rely more on luck, as no one knows the news for a year or two ahead.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

In my opinion, if you do not have enough experience in trading, you should invest money in crypto, wait 1-2 years and gradually learns to trade.

If you want to make a long term investment first you need to make your mind ready for that because long term investments are not very easy to hold but if you do it correct there is good chance to earn good profits.
Olaniyiola

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

I think long time investment is really good if someone can have patience. Someone can invest on Ethereum, Bitcoin and Ripple because I know the coin is going to come out big and they are having a good future
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

I think long term investment is good If you invest a quite  large amount. In that way the years you spent if ever your investment would be successful then your years of waiting is not spent in vain. Since the larger your capital the bigger the profit you can get.
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

I think if you are  not a day trader, you should be in this for the long run since there is a high chance, the price will rise with time like most of the time with investments, the difference is, this one is extra risky.

Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:41:11 PM

the price of coins on the market is unstable but many people predict the coins will grow so I think holding bitcoin or altcoin like eth will be very profitable in the future

jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

i think hold crypto for long term investments is good idea
i believe all of good project will growing for sure in long term
ethereum and waves is a good choice for long term investments in my opinion
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

I think this is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency. Long-term investment in crypto coins that has lot of potentials to develop i.e low total supply coins.

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
zelante

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

With such a strategy of earning on the crypto currency, nothing difficult to do is not necessary. There is no need to watch news, graphics, forecasts every day. Therefore, those who are very nervous, such an investment plan for the long term will do the best. The disadvantages of long-term investment. Minus only one - this is a relatively low degree of profit from your investments.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

YES! You right, I think long term investment is good and it is the very low risk to lose the money. These are my long term investment. I believe its price will be grow more in the future.

ETH
NEO
IOTA
DASH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: