Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16762 times)
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
yes, long term investment is very good in my opinion, because you do not need to keep an eye on the daily crypto currency price. you just need to set a time to look back on the coins you bought. other than that long-term investment does not interfere with your focus elsewhere. you just buy a hold and keep it.
I think it's all depending on the risky of that investment, even long or short investment there will be a risk including with it and i don't suggest people to do with the risky investment at all the time , even how much profits you can earn from it.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

I would love to find the project worthy of my long-term investment and holding, but I believe their most projects would die in month or two from now

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

there is many projects that are worthy of that but also don't forget to diversified your funds invested to get more profit
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

I've never had a long-term investment, I prefer short-term investments. Long-term investment I think is a waste of time, different from short-term investments, which we always receive in a short time. Although the money generated is not so much but routine. I prefer that kind of investment.
BookXchange

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

Long term investment can be very profitable if choose the right assets. Long term investment does not require a lot of knowledge and experience.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

Long-term investment is very difficult, you must really know which coin has a good profit and strong. Can not invest in indiscriminate coins, and you should be really smart in analyzing prices in the market. Looking for a coin that can be for long-term investment is the hardest, maybe right now the value is good but in the future we will not know.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

I don't like to invest in the long term because the movement of money in the crypto world is very volatile.
I prefer daily trading compared to long term investment, but this is just my opinion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

For me, I'd go for long-term investment in a project that has great potential to grow in a couple of years and willing to hodl a long time.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

I always prefer long term investment both in the stock market and in the crypto currency. It may be a long time to wait but it is worth the effort of waiting and having plenty of patience. There may be higher returns that we can get from day trading but it is more risky.

anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

I think the long-term investment is very profitable. But long-term investment is a lot of obstacles and if we get through all the obstacles, of course, we will get very satisfactory results. If you want to invest in the long run you have to establish yourself first, then you are looking for a decent and good coin used as a long-term investment asset. After that, you have to eliminate a bit of your panic, so if the coins you hold the price down you will continue to hold and will not immediately sell it.
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:05:10 AM

I think long term investment is the best choice if you want to see a good profit in the future without working with crypto every day. The main thing here is patience and your faith in crypto.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I believe the long-term investment can provide a bright future. And good for this investment I do not have to bother checking every time the price of coins that I hold. Normally I would check once a week. It makes me have plenty of time to do other things. And the usual coin for long-term investments is bitcoin.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

The encryption market is indeed a long-term investment market. To be profitable in the encryption market, it must have enough patience. And Bitcoin and Ethereum are some cryptocurrencies that are suitable for long-term investments.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:09:43 AM

Long term is good esp if you will choose the altcoin which has a big potential to grow.Be wise and smart to buy an altcoin.Research and study the project before you invest.Read more artcles and gather some ideas before investing.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Long-term investment, this is done one to wait for the right moment to sell when conditions if possible to get great benefits. and I trust at etherium.
for me, the price is pretty good in the etherium market and able to compete with the others.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

I think the long-term investment income is high, but the long-term investment risk is also very big! Since many cryptocurrencies are now unstable, the price of holding it for a long time may return to 0!

narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

Well having or doing long term investment is good and also you can get ablot of high reward on it if you hold it long enough and choose a good long term investment like ethereum and bitcoin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Long-term investment, this is done one to wait for the right moment to sell when conditions if possible to get great benefits. and I trust at etherium.
for me, the price is pretty good in the etherium market and able to compete with the others.
yes, I also chose Ethereum for long-term investment, ethereum is a potential coin and is now at number two after Bitcoin, Ethereum price is quite stable in my opinion is very suitable for investment.
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

I don't like to invest in the long term because the movement of money in the crypto world is very volatile.
I prefer daily trading compared to long term investment, but this is just my opinion.

Interesting perspective I tend to agree because unless your in BTC or other top coins it is very risky and the prices could plummet in a second so it may be good to take profits short term Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

Long term investment is a good strategy and best option for crypto, for most of peoples this work best for them to earn their profit. Just to make sure that when we entering the markets in low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: