Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What month do you believe the Monarch will be delivered on (First Pres-orders)? and what do you think about the Delay?
December ?? 2013
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!)
February ?? 2014
Marnarch 17, 2014
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La vida Loca with Ricky Martin
June ?? 2014
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!
August ?? 2014
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL
October ?? 2014
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year"
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh)
Two MORE Weeks! I promise...LOVE Josh/Inabobo
"Jejeje I love all these newbee's suckers... I mean customers" Love Josh/Inaba/BFL
ONLY GOD KNOWs... "Josh oh Josh... this is GOD speaking... Its TIME to give-up the GOOOOOOOOOOOODs or... Im coming for YOU!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:(  (Read 47930 times)
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:56:56 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 04:35:20 PM by LittleD

Leave Negative feedback for these three accounts:

Inaba: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=8198

BFL_Josh: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=63314

BFL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=44366

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/8203-win-butterfly-labs-imperial-monarch.html

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BFLrCONmen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:26:10 AM

You do realise there is only 2 people who are doing anything and they are employees of bfl/josh and no one actually buys from bfl anymore.

His posts on his site are illarious to read. The cognitive disadence in this dude is through the roof and his disconnect from the average person is worse that bush, Obama, Cameron, hell, the Saudi royal family even!

He's some kind of sick joke and if youndont like [Suspicious link removed]! Easy fix!

He's one sick dillusional sociopathic cockroach's this one, but I been saying that for 2+ years no but no one listens! You see, good people can't imagine a bad person and how they think and often never come across such backward thinking, self obnoxious cockroaches like josh and his cronies! What company employs someone like josh (who joined at a later date).

Just ignore the fool, this is all apart of yet another publicity stunt that probably will attract some rabbits in the head lights! Sad but true
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:39:16 AM

No bick, he's just not a sheep and uses his braincells and isn't blinded by the BS. Its fucking obviois you self obsessed turd!

Your arrogance is blinding you and you sir need to learn to respect others as you want to be respected!

Everything you think is true about your life is false, I don't expect you to understand but this world will show you very soon! Once your third eye is open you can't deny the truth!

On another note, passenger from mh370 apparently sent a picture from his phone which puts him right on Diego Garcia which is funny as I saw them islands and thought that'd be a nice place live! Then I saw it was UK/us military base and thought better! Anyone surprised they were kidnapped by us/UK/mossad? Not me, this is classic maneuvers by these sick fucks! Identical plane in tel Aviv too! If people don't think there pushing WW3 still your fucking retards, but that's how they want you!

And then you question why josh and co can take the piss out of you all! Because your stupid sheep, designed to be consumers that follow along with the herd, and you do! You forgot your individuals, with your own mind and opinions! You don't know who you are is the sad fact of it all!

I can tell you all day where your going wrong but what's the point to mindless sheep? No one can teach you, question things yourself and you will begin to see the error of your ways!

Peace
You've got Bicknellski all wrong.  You are jumping to conclusions.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
BFLrCONmen

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:35:33 AM

No bick, he's just not a sheep and uses his braincells and isn't blinded by the BS. Its fucking obviois you self obsessed turd!

Your arrogance is blinding you and you sir need to learn to respect others as you want to be respected!

Everything you think is true about your life is false, I don't expect you to understand but this world will show you very soon! Once your third eye is open you can't deny the truth!

On another note, passenger from mh370 apparently sent a picture from his phone which puts him right on Diego Garcia which is funny as I saw them islands and thought that'd be a nice place live! Then I saw it was UK/us military base and thought better! Anyone surprised they were kidnapped by us/UK/mossad? Not me, this is classic maneuvers by these sick fucks! Identical plane in tel Aviv too! If people don't think there pushing WW3 still your fucking retards, but that's how they want you!

And then you question why josh and co can take the piss out of you all! Because your stupid sheep, designed to be consumers that follow along with the herd, and you do! You forgot your individuals, with your own mind and opinions! You don't know who you are is the sad fact of it all!

I can tell you all day where your going wrong but what's the point to mindless sheep? No one can teach you, question things yourself and you will begin to see the error of your ways!

Peace
You've got Bicknellski all wrong.  You are jumping to conclusions.

Oh now that's fresh! He ignores me under the assumption I'm a 'raciest' which shows his lack of understanding of where the term comes from and not only that, accusing a British person who is married to an Indian as been 'raciest' is what?

I have nothing personal against bick, he chose to slander me with a term he doesn't understand and his assumptunistic behaviour to me doesn't paint a very good picture. He ignored my pm to him which is his choice but don't put this dude on a pedestal so he can massage his own ego! That makes him no better than josh! If he wants to grab something and run with it until it fits in his perception of what he wants to believe fine! As bad as josh is, it doesn't make it so bick can act like a prick to others either!

Personally I don't give 2 shits about him or josh, I come here for the get giggles of what is this bfl train wreck and not to be accused of a term that is meant to divide and conquer us all. We are ALL brothers and sisters and I persoanlly have friends and aquentancies all around the world, mostly east and south if I'm honest. The Gaul of bick is on par with josh in my eyes only ones far left and ones far right but persipertate the same misconceptions of the real world.

I don't have to defend my self against assumptuinistic pricks! I've stated I like most of what bick does but he's the one with the issue! I can only read into what he shows on the board and his attitude towards some other members stinks! And is her VERY misplaced!

So next time you feel like backing him up, you should look into why I stated such! Just because he is right about bfl and josh and wants to wake people up (as I do) he's shows a lot of double standards! Jumps to conclusions as you say!
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:40:24 PM

Yawn.

The tinfoil hat wing of the moron party distracts everyone here from the reality of the situation just like BCP or a shill that is the purpose of Mr. CONMAN there.

Let me set the meme. BFL lies. They do it to steal others money and fail to provide product in a timely manner to achieve it. Anything more than that is extraneous and unnecessary and attempt to play distract everyone from the real point. Ignore the guy stay focused on why BFL doesn't deliver. Why they won't deliver in April or May or probably even June.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
BFLrCONmen

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:04:57 PM

Yawn.

The tinfoil hat wing of the moron party distracts everyone here from the reality of the situation just like BCP or a shill that is the purpose of Mr. CONMAN there.

Let me set the meme. BFL lies. They do it to steal others money and fail to provide product in a timely manner to achieve it. Anything more than that is extraneous and unnecessary and attempt to play distract everyone from the real point. Ignore the guy stay focused on why BFL doesn't deliver. Why they won't deliver in April or May or probably even June.

Again, A great statement that i agree with (mostly) but he fails to see the bigger picture. And his arrogance/self righteousness again is shining through!

But this post is about what he says here, SO continue, and maybe think about what i say hey and make your own judgements. Waking people up is a tedious and unrewarding mostly but when you do its worth every second it took!

Peace
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:14:37 AM

Back in August 2013 I had to make a choice: do I pay an additional 10% to upgrade my 3x BFL Single order to Monarchs, or do I continue to wait for my Singles?

It was a tough call, I was going to be shafted either way.

Monarchs delivered in November was tempting, but given their past performance, could I trust that BFL would deliver at the promised time? They had a convincing argument, this was their second Bitcoin ASIC, they had learnt the lessons from the first and hence the second would be smooth sailing.

I ended up sticking with my Singles order, mainly because I was angry with BFL and didn't want to send them an extra $1,000 NZD to transfer my order to Monarchs (10% fee is outrageous! What exactly is that fee for?).

To think that the Monarch product didn't ship in March 2014 is incredible. I guess Monarch customers can cross their fingers for April...

BFLrCONmen

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:09:57 AM

Back in August 2013 I had to make a choice: do I pay an additional 10% to upgrade my 3x BFL Single order to Monarchs, or do I continue to wait for my Singles?

It was a tough call, I was going to be shafted either way.

Monarchs delivered in November was tempting, but given their past performance, could I trust that BFL would deliver at the promised time? They had a convincing argument, this was their second Bitcoin ASIC, they had learnt the lessons from the first and hence the second would be smooth sailing.

I ended up sticking with my Singles order, mainly because I was angry with BFL and didn't want to send them an extra $1,000 NZD to transfer my order to Monarchs (10% fee is outrageous! What exactly is that fee for?).

To think that the Monarch product didn't ship in March 2014 is incredible. I guess Monarch customers can cross their fingers for April...

Good choice my friend! Although, I can't even believe you considered it for a second ;-)
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:37:34 AM

Has BFL shipped any Monarch cards to end customers?  They promised delivery in November/December 2013.  Their web page currently states they have much greater clarity in the whole process so plan to begin shipping in February 2014.  It's now April, so has anyone received a card?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:13:18 AM

Has BFL shipped any Monarch cards to end customers?  They promised delivery in November/December 2013.  Their web page currently states they have much greater clarity in the whole process so plan to begin shipping in February 2014.  It's now April, so has anyone received a card?

No.

The reality they said in August 2013 that they had already been working on the product for 6 months. If you total the that all up then BFL has been working on the 28nm chip for 13 to 14 months now. TRO time on BFL BTC accounts.

BFL are employing the "economics of enslavement". https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg6004126#msg6004126

Code:
It all starts when you transfer money (something of real value) 
towards them in exchange for a future commitment. This future commitment
gets transformed into something the customer has to "chase", which requires
more time and effort and thus degrades their full liability towards an effective
liability. They can do that because customers are human beings with a limited
amount of time and persistence, and also because there are legal frameworks
which allow them to make the hunt very cumbersome and limit the timescale
for potential damages. Of course it also helps if the object of the hunt looks
undesirable, like in a case of a possible bankruptcy.

It follows that the difference between the full liability and effective liability is an
additional profit margin to their business. This is a form of windfall profit they
can engineer themselves and thus they do. It still has to be revealed whether
they are using that profit margin on top of the one from producing mining
equipment or as a replacement. Time will tell.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:11:09 PM

BFL gives NEW details/LIES on delivery date Sad

https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/1-th-bitcoin-miner.html

Shipping Schedule
This is a Pre-Order product which is not yet shipping.  If you're uncomfortable waiting until the development is complete and the product is shipped, do NOT pre-order this product. Perhaps undesirable, but this is a pre-order market.  Customers flatly demand to get in line for the new technology before it's finished development.  This has created a lot of drama for the manufacturers but it's something we simply have to deal with.  All manufacturers in this space have experienced some degree of delay with their first generation ASIC.  Every last one of them, so we're reluctant to give a specific delivery date.  However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in March 2014.  Orders are shipped in order date priority so any order placed now should be expected to be delivered in June.

WOW talk about Lying to your FACE!

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:23:22 PM

What is today's date?
BFL gives NEW details/LIES on delivery date Sad

https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage-new-products/1-th-bitcoin-miner.html

Shipping Schedule
This is a Pre-Order product which is not yet shipping.  If you're uncomfortable waiting until the development is complete and the product is shipped, do NOT pre-order this product. Perhaps undesirable, but this is a pre-order market.  Customers flatly demand to get in line for the new technology before it's finished development.  This has created a lot of drama for the manufacturers but it's something we simply have to deal with.  All manufacturers in this space have experienced some degree of delay with their first generation ASIC.  Every last one of them, so we're reluctant to give a specific delivery date.  However, this is our second generation, so we have much greater clarity on the process and plan to begin shipments in March 2014.  Orders are shipped in order date priority so any order placed now should be expected to be delivered in June.

WOW talk about Lying to your FACE!

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:57:04 PM

yes, here you go

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 06:26:05 PM

December ?? 2013  - 1 (0.2%)
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!) - 5 (1%)
February ?? 2014 - 13 (2.7%)
Marnarch 17, 2014 - 26 (5.4%)

April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha - 118 (24.4%)
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living the vida Loca with Ricky Martin - 28 (5.8%)
June ?? 2014 - 26 (5.4%)
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!  - 17 (3.5%)
August ?? 2014 - 19 (3.9%)
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL - 18 (3.7%)
October ?? 2014 - 14 (2.9%)
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day - 6 (1.2%)
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year" - 17 (3.5%)
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh) - 176 (36.4%)

April coming to and END Sad

April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha - 118 (24.4%)

jamesc760

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:21:01 PM

Did people actually send their money/btc to ButtF**kLab???

I refuse to believe it. After all the buttf**king, you dropped your pants again? Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
Henchman24

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 01:46:42 PM

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/digging-for-answers-the-strong-smell-of-fraud-from-one-bitcoin-miner-maker/

Gee, I wonder whom it could be?   Cheesy Roll Eyes
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:15:12 AM

In light of evidence presented at Sonny's probationary hearing, the poll needs to be modified to include "Never."

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:00:49 AM

The judge's most damning comments, however, centered on his overall BFL observations:
Now, there is a stench coming from Butterfly Labs. It's a strong smell. It's not enough to send you to prison today, because, to be quite honest with you, if it was, we'd be talking about 24 months in prison. It's not—I think it's too close. I think [defense witness] Mr. Bourne did a very good job of testifying, and it assisted your defense greatly. But if I find out that there is this fraud word involved in this part, you know, Mr. Vleisides, as we say here at the courthouse, you need to get your toothbrush and get your things in order, because fraud will not be tolerated, you understand that? So I would work very hard to make these consumers happy consumers who you've dealt with.

Ahh, Dear Joshie,
Am not very happy, you've not made me happy.
Must try harder..  for your pal Vleisides sake Wink

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:07:21 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 06:01:59 PM by LittleD

New update form your boy Inabooboooooo.
I does not look good Sad
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/8362-monarch-update-30-april-2014-discussion-thread-2.html#post80304

"We haven't been able to test long term enough to verify what we will and won't warranty speed wise. It's likely that we will warranty anything up to about 1 TH, anything over 1 TH and we probably won't offer a warranty if you want to clock it that high. As soon as I have definite information regarding what we will and won't warranty as far as overclocking goes, I will be sure to let everyone know."

Cinco de Mayo Here we come !!! ~ Josh is living the vida Loca with Ricky Martin - 28 (5.8%)
December ?? 2013  - 1 (0.2%)
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!) - 5 (1%)
February ?? 2014 - 13 (2.7%)
Marnarch 17, 2014 - 26 (5.4%)
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha - 118 (24.4%)

Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La Vida Loca with Ricky Martin - 28 (5.8%)
June ?? 2014 - 26 (5.4%)
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!  - 17 (3.5%)
August ?? 2014 - 19 (3.9%)
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL - 18 (3.7%)
October ?? 2014 - 14 (2.9%)
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day - 6 (1.2%)
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year" - 17 (3.5%)
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh) - 176 (36.4%)

Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:10:38 AM

To think that the Monarch product didn't ship in March April 2014 is incredible. I guess Monarch customers can cross their fingers for April May...

FTFY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: