Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What month do you believe the Monarch will be delivered on (First Pres-orders)? and what do you think about the Delay?
December ?? 2013
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!)
February ?? 2014
Marnarch 17, 2014
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La vida Loca with Ricky Martin
June ?? 2014
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!
August ?? 2014
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL
October ?? 2014
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year"
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh)
Two MORE Weeks! I promise...LOVE Josh/Inabobo
"Jejeje I love all these newbee's suckers... I mean customers" Love Josh/Inaba/BFL
ONLY GOD KNOWs... "Josh oh Josh... this is GOD speaking... Its TIME to give-up the GOOOOOOOOOOOODs or... Im coming for YOU!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:(  (Read 47930 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:19:45 AM

SpondooliesTech

Best build and most efficient miner in the marketplace that is shipping from stock.

Bitmain

Best valued miner in the marketplace that is shipping from stock.

BFL

No value.
No miner.
Lied to customers repeatedly.
6238 complaints in total or averaging 260 complaints every month for the past 2 years of production.

Game over BCP. Game over.
You picked the wrong the company.
They have FAILED 3 times to deliver on time to their customers.
No one is buying the excuses or their 16 month old designs.

Keep avoiding the truth all you like, the point that is obvious to this community is that BFL can't compete with Bitmain or Spondoolies.

Are you going to address that? No you won't.

Nor will you address why the BFL executives seem to be accumulating 'wealth' in the form of cars and houses while the company shows a loss on the books and has customers calling for refunds which are denied and deferred for 30 to 45 days?

Compare Spondoolies hosting to BFL's EMC offering, what do you see BCP? Explain and evaluate for everyone which is better you go first. Persuade us how much better EMC is to Spondoolies please. I would love to see your justification. No? Do not want to do the homework? Is it because value wise Spondoolies has a product that works today versus promises of EMC for tomorrow? You are a dishonest broker here BCP there are plenty of reasons to ignore you. The best reason is you lie.

I am sure BCP will shift the subject to try to derail the thread and prevent people from finding the alternatives to BFL.
Unless he gets his monarch in the next 3 days, difficulty is going to go from 8.8B to 10.XB and skip right over 9 billion. BCP will BFL out of the bet though. Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:52:27 AM

SpondooliesTech

Best build and most efficient miner in the marketplace that is shipping from stock.

Bitmain

Best valued miner in the marketplace that is shipping from stock.

BFL

No value.
No miner.
Lied to customers repeatedly.
6238 complaints in total or averaging 260 complaints every month for the past 2 years of production.

Game over BCP. Game over.
You picked the wrong the company.
They have FAILED 3 times to deliver on time to their customers.
No one is buying the excuses or their 16 month old designs.

Keep avoiding the truth all you like, the point that is obvious to this community is that BFL can't compete with Bitmain or Spondoolies.

Are you going to address that? No you won't.

Nor will you address why the BFL executives seem to be accumulating 'wealth' in the form of cars and houses while the company shows a loss on the books and has customers calling for refunds which are denied and deferred for 30 to 45 days?

Compare Spondoolies hosting to BFL's EMC offering, what do you see BCP? Explain and evaluate for everyone which is better you go first. Persuade us how much better EMC is to Spondoolies please. I would love to see your justification. No? Do not want to do the homework? Is it because value wise Spondoolies has a product that works today versus promises of EMC for tomorrow? You are a dishonest broker here BCP there are plenty of reasons to ignore you. The best reason is you lie.

I am sure BCP will shift the subject to try to derail the thread and prevent people from finding the alternatives to BFL.
Unless he gets his monarch in the next 3 days, difficulty is going to go from 8.8B to 10.XB and skip right over 9 billion. BCP will BFL out of the bet though. Grin

I still don't understand why you think there is a bet.  I've only taken 1 'bet' on here, and that was the one proffered by Bickfailski who reneged on it by buying FRC *DAYS* before the bet and then bragging about something that had already gone up before wagering.  Since I am just waiting 7 more days to request a refund, the issue of difficulty no longer matters.  I will end up with more BTC than I started with (which is the main goal of mining), so I could care less about difficulty at this point.  Bick's now bragging about selling FRC when it was high, which shows he reneged yet again on the one bet I 'took'.  Bick's the liar here, he lied about buying and holding $2800 in BTC for 3 months, he lied about holding that FRC for 3 months, he's deleted several posts in recent weeks and when called about it asks 'When have I ever deleted anything".  So sad you have to back the true liars on this forum while denoucing and assigning incorrect agendas to people.

I've never advocated anyone buying from BFL.  Personally, I feel buying any mining equipment from ANY company at this point in time is stupid (and a 3 month preorder from ANY company is extremely stupid).  Yes, bitmain is offering cheap units (probably wanting to shed their old power hungry tech as they already got their profits from the early units) and Spondoolies is claiming great ratios and good hosting prices (probably not hosted in the US and look A PREORDER).

You're using numbers without having researched them though, can you show me proof that this 6283 complaints have 1) no duplicates, 2) no bogus claims, 3) no unresolved claims?  Until you can do this, the number is suspect and your argument is also suspect.  It's stupid to throw out numbers without any backing, which is why I keep egging Bick on... he's using the 45,000 units I threw out there, but he's not taking into consideration that there are Monarch orders in the mix as well, so his big bold 14% is just another stupidity on his part.

Months ago I post the quote "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity or incompetence".  Sadly you and others still see malice.  When I look at Bick, I see incompetence AND stupidity, but I could easily be like you and the others ans see malice.  His repeated posts in year old threads makes me think that...

While you're making comparisons, how about adding this to the mix: the chips themselves.  Who is producing (or trying to produce) chips with the highest GH per chip?  I'd bet it's a lot easier to use hundreds of small GH chips than to use 2 large GH chips...

Bottom line, you're still being stupid, assigning this BFL agenda to me.  I only have 1 agenda here and that is telling stupid people like yourself they are being stupid.  You refuse to believe this though, and thus every argument you make is biased by this stupidity.  You and the others only have yourselves to blame for my agenda... you all caused me to take up this banner.  This forum goes out of it's way to create enemies of anyone who doesn't toe their party line.  Anyone who posts positively or even non-negatively about any hated company is immediately labeled a shill or a sock puppet or an employee.  Unlike the rest who retreat in confusion, I use your hatred to make you do stupid things and then call you on your stupidity.  THAT is why I don't answer your comparisons... I don't care about them.  Every post I get you to make is a win for me.  Every troll who ignores me is a win.  I've done nothing for the last 11 months other than to take the tactics you and others use and thrown them back at you to see how you react.  My every post is a stick used to poke the trolls and every roar that comes out is a win.  That's why I love Bick having ignored me, he THINKS he knows what I am talking about and makes these ridiculous posts that make me luagh on a daily basis.  I didn;t even respond to him and he posted a huge 13.9% like I was refuting the idiocy he spewed.  He makes it so easy to show the stupidity that reigns on here.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:12:41 AM

While you're making comparisons, how about adding this to the mix: the chips themselves.  Who is producing (or trying to produce) chips with the highest GH per chip?  I'd bet it's a lot easier to use hundreds of small GH chips than to use 2 large GH chips...

This type of e-peen contest of "who has it bigger" is simply retarded. HashFail used this in their marketing campaign too. We have the fastest chip, but we are not shipping anything! We are the best. If you had to resort to this then it's obvious that you are already losing.

bcp19

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:51:34 AM

This type of e-peen contest of "who has it bigger" is simply retarded. HashFail used this in their marketing campaign too. We have the fastest chip, but we are not shipping anything! We are the best. If you had to resort to this then it's obvious that you are already losing.
You seem to be the retarded one if that's all you got out of my post.  But hey, you have to add your stupidity to the mix, so why not here.  Just because YOU would have to show yours is bigger doesn't mean the rest of us do.  The point had nothing to do with size or speed, but complexity.  It's easy to slap together a Yugo and shove it out the door, but you need something more to build a ferrari.  Maybe Bick is happy with his Yugos, maybe he'll even be happy with them in 3 months (if they show up in 3 months...).  I'm always amazed how people will point to a single success and think that means there'll never be any problems... IIRC, Bick used to parade KnC out during his rants, yet he doesn't mention them anymore... wonder why...

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:03:08 AM

You seem to be the retarded one if that's all you got out of my post.  But hey, you have to add your stupidity to the mix, so why not here.  Just because YOU would have to show yours is bigger doesn't mean the rest of us do.  The point had nothing to do with size or speed, but complexity.  It's easy to slap together a Yugo and shove it out the door, but you need something more to build a ferrari.  Maybe Bick is happy with his Yugos, maybe he'll even be happy with them in 3 months (if they show up in 3 months...).  I'm always amazed how people will point to a single success and think that means there'll never be any problems... IIRC, Bick used to parade KnC out during his rants, yet he doesn't mention them anymore... wonder why...

Yes, the mess BFL has created for both themselves and their consumers is very complex.  Simple would be implementing a business model that attempts to please its consumer base.

I guess the geniuses at BFL needed a challenge, eh?
Chopperman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:57:17 AM

The facts about BCP19:

BCP19 tagged along on a shop tour of BFL premises during the last fiasco.

BCP19 and the other attendee dined at BFL's expense.

The other attendee entered into a wager or other agreement to stifle his BFL bashing in return for something of profit.

BCP19 received mining hardware of value from BFL.

BCP19 used that mining hardware to gain Bitcoin.

BCP19 used Bitcoin to speculate.

BCP19 used the gains from speculation to order a BFL Monarch.

These are the reasons why nobody accepts BCP19 as impartial in anything related to BFL, and why he is constantly called a BFL Shill.  Not hard to understand really.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:00:27 AM

The facts about BCP19:

BCP19 tagged along on a shop tour of BFL premises during the last fiasco.

BCP19 and the other attendee dined at BFL's expense.

The other attendee entered into a wager or other agreement to stifle his BFL bashing in return for something of profit.

BCP19 received mining hardware of value from BFL.

BCP19 used that mining hardware to gain Bitcoin.

BCP19 used Bitcoin to speculate.

BCP19 used the gains from speculation to order a BFL Monarch.

These are the reasons why nobody accepts BCP19 as impartial in anything related to BFL, and why he is constantly called a BFL Shill.  Not hard to understand really.

On the other hand no one can say that bcp19 has not worked hard at misdirection and such for his BFL equipment. I mean at this point imho BFL has gotten
their monies worth!

At this point everything he says is not worth prattling about...I mean talk about "beating a dead horse!" the 'BFL Horse is DEAD!"....there comes a point even the most
ardent of shills will stop beating a 'dead horse"....DON'T WORRY BFL won't come after you for equipment or a refund...we can state here ..all of us...is that
you went way beyond the call of duty for whatever 'toy' or BFL sent you! Troll extraordinary!....at least show us a pic of the mini-rig(s)?  anything less you were
imho underpaid! (The fiends they likely got all this from you for a Jally...it is hard to be an evil minion..no respect!)

It is either that or GASP/DISMAY.....we have the first case of 'ASIC Stockholm Syndrome" at play here...(come to think about it the BFL dream/lies/promises are very attractive,,soooo dreamy..I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy with the hope...er..wait er drat..where was I? ) damn it ....last line set bcp19 off.....now we
have to get the net again and talk him out of the trees!

The life of a BFL Shill is hard these days (pesky Internet ...pesky facts...pesky other miners actually *gasp* shipping products..messes up the whole BFL scam it does!)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:47:28 AM

i think bcp19 just enjoys laying down the bfl shill troll bait. you guys flock to it like moths to a flame. you guys truly just love one another but are afraid to admit it Smiley happy Friday!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:51:52 AM

i think bcp19 just enjoys laying down the bfl shill troll bait. you guys flock to it like moths to a flame. you guys truly just love one another but are afraid to admit it Smiley happy Friday!

could be true ..could be true....but then again someone defending BFL on this thread ..is like chum to sharks don't ya know

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bcp19

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:54:58 AM

<slow clap> Wink

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:57:17 AM

could be true ..could be true....but then again someone defending BFL on this thread ..is like chum to sharks don't ya know

His motives are monetary.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:58:50 AM

His motives are monetary.
<thumbs down>

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:18:13 AM

Begging for more free stuff. Only reason for it. He will get his miners packaged up before anyone else and a little more than the normal compensation. Monetary.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:15:36 AM

This looks like a picture to me...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:51:18 AM

What is under the copper? Working board? Pictures from BFL seen those before have we not? What most customers have been lacking for 6 months is a product in their hands hashing hard.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:18:02 PM

This looks like a picture to me...

you do realize how old that pic is don't you?

i also always found it amazing the number of newbies that defend  BFL in this forum and elsewhere  ...should there not be a bell shaped curve to all this
clueless newbies at one end satisfied customer in the middle and people actually mining with the 'newest' product at the back end of the curve?

hmmm...looks more like jumping off a cliff...you run up the hill in anticipation of what is on the other side of the hill you can't see ...all newbie enthusiasm and hope..

but it ends in a cliff and you drop straight down like in the road runner cartoon 'boom' in a pile with the rest of us..

alas it is like the cliff in a bad roadrunner cartoon ...from enthusiastic newbie....to broken cynics that you see here who can't let it go

(so sad...except the josh bashing)

Searing

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:24:18 PM

Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Don't shoot the messenger here, am just posting a pic as someone here requested.

But If you'd like a more recent one:

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:27:13 PM

Or here's one as it was displayed at Bitcoin2014 in Amsterdam last week...

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:33:33 PM

Or here's one as it was displayed at Bitcoin2014 in Amsterdam last week...

but again Josh has admitted such THEY DON'T HASH RIGHT YET THEY ARE STILL TWEAKING THEM

anyway the boat has sale'd as of yesterday on a group order I could get a sp10 spondoolies 1.5
TH in a week or so for 2,700 usd if i paid the same day with free shipping

and even that was not 'good' enough to make me jump (I admit though spondoolies people are aggressively trying for market share with price cuts)

last year we saw working Jallies that bfl said they were shipping for 2 months before more then 1 dozen actually ship'd to
someone outside of press folks like bitcoin talk magazine coindesk etc

anyway same drama different summer

Searing

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:02:32 PM

Again: just the messenger here. You don't have to convince me: no pre-orders ever!

As I'm in an office building where electricity is included in the rent I'm using mainly Antminer S1's (for 0.425 BTC/pc. [$1/Gh] I get almost 3TH for $2700,-)...

But I am - however - looking forward to see the "next" evolution in ASIC chips... (when I compare a Monarch's 2 chips to my Antminers 192 chips -for 600Gh).

EDIT: made an error in the amount of chips needed on S1's for 600Gh...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: