Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What month do you believe the Monarch will be delivered on (First Pres-orders)? and what do you think about the Delay?
December ?? 2013
January ?? 2014 (Happy NO Monarch Day!)
February ?? 2014
Marnarch 17, 2014
April FOOOOOLs,  YOU FOOOls, 2014 hahahahahahhha
Cinco de Mayo, 2014 ~ Josh is living La vida Loca with Ricky Martin
June ?? 2014
July 04, 2014 ~ set Ur BFL rigs on fire DAY!
August ?? 2014
September 1, 2014 ~ : Labor NO more with BFL
October ?? 2014
November 27, 2014 ~ Turkey/Josh's day
December 25, 2014 ~ "SantaJosh brought me coal's again this year"
What!!! 2015 (Have a Happy Happy New Year From BFL/Josh)
Two MORE Weeks! I promise...LOVE Josh/Inabobo
"Jejeje I love all these newbee's suckers... I mean customers" Love Josh/Inaba/BFL
ONLY GOD KNOWs... "Josh oh Josh... this is GOD speaking... Its TIME to give-up the GOOOOOOOOOOOODs or... Im coming for YOU!"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} WHAT THE!! ButterflyLads WONT deliver the Monarch Till...ONLY GOD KNOWs?:(  (Read 47928 times)
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:13:14 AM

Excuse the cross posting from other BFL hate threads but:

Has anyone created a "Damages calculator for Bitcoin" as yet?

I want to punch in:

If I had X Gh that I paid for on this date I would have earned Y bitcoins by Z date when they actually delivered???

Yes, there is a calculator that can do that:
http://retrocalc.net

Original thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406228.0

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taipo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:34:46 AM

Haha Xian, classic movie Wargames with young Matthew Broderick.

The whole mining game(mining risk/rewards, costs, pre-orders, manufacturers) reminds me of this alltime fave of mine:

BFL are starting to remind me of that Going Platinum scam from back in the day
http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/comp18239.htm

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
https://globaleaks.org - GlobalLeaks ( btc: see http://goo.gl/D5wM0L )
http://goo.gl/sZg2RN  - SecureDrop: whistleblower submission system
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:27:51 AM

God, can't win at this pre-order game... Cry

yep btc to bitcoin machine w/elec if you are lucky at this btc price of 450 it is a straight even amount same amount of coin either way including your electric

in usa mining 'legal' under IRS rules and 50% deduction on miner equip allowed...1st year rest in 5 yrs after deprecation applied to tax burden...well
if bitcoin hangs in there and with my little home biz and legal with IRS..if I can string it out 5 years (heh?) the equip is paid
at full price in full applied to your tax burden

that is I keep 6 coin after taxes and elec/cooling of miners for every 10 coin mined

I can live with that even if only last year this year and next year and it is 4 coins free and clear

(i like to mine)

but yeah.....at 900 usd btc you'd at least have a fiat backstop on your hardware purchase (ie say you broke even in $$$)

not so much at $450 btc thou on the fiat backstop imho

whatever the game I'm playing in USA (I'd be lousy at hiding coin here anyway the bank reported my banks 'messed up 6 money orders
and was gonna report me to the IRS till I brought down my taxes and pointed out 6 of the 10 xfers and refunds was their messups...so
being paranoid about the paper trail above saved my ass.....otherwise I'd be in a world of hurt if the IRS asked for tax forms at that
next level and i'd had none..whew..sometimes it pays to be paranoid....

heh on the other hand took 8.5k loss to BFL last year...got a refund this year BFL so they get that one back ouch!

anyway the hand i'm dealt what i'm doing last year and this year

(man I'm a smug bas*tr*d. a BFL refund..No IRS issues..squeaky clean ..wait is that a speeding truck heading my wa......clunk)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:57:32 PM

oNe More for the books:
Update from your boy Inabobobboboobobbobobobo :

"I always hesitate to give updates these days because people take what I say as absolute fact and run with it, claiming I made promises I didn't make. Testing has gone well so far and haven't run into any unexpected issues. It's taking a bit longer than I'd like, but I'm still holding out hope for having a working board here in Amsterdam, although it may come a day or two late for the show here, so I may have one in Warsaw and Vienna for demo, but we should be hopefully shipping by then, so it's not as interesting.

I don't know specifically when shipping will start, but it's RSN."

This guy is funny ... cant wait from BFL to go out of business... Cool

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 05:06:27 PM

They don't know when it will start shipping? Isn't this product like 6 months late already?
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 05:13:45 PM

They don't know when it will start shipping? Isn't this product like 6 months late already?

Never ordered from BFL, but I hear the company line is "2 more weeks".   Cheesy

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:30:23 PM

I wonder if perhaps "Real Soon Now" is the "Two more Weeks". "Real Soon Now" doesn't have the same
specificity that "Two More Weeks" does.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:57:19 PM

Never ordered from BFL, but I hear the company line is "2 more weeks".   Cheesy
Two WeeksTM

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:17:49 AM

Never ordered from BFL, but I hear the company line is "2 more weeks".   Cheesy
Two WeeksTM

well back to the topic of this thread ...delivery ...some thoughts...

august 2013 ..youtube...in 2 weeks...Hitler's rant on BFL man whoever made the captions for this video ......did he nail it even today!

I'm not kidding look at the subtitles...nailed it completely on the head..its like he has a time machine for may 21st 2014

I mean the dang monarchs we're supposed to come out in Dec 2013

look at what he says is likely to happen in the subtitles.....it is freaky accurate (aug 2013 heh the days of around 50 million dificulty..heh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:40:00 PM

Never ordered from BFL, but I hear the company line is "2 more weeks".   Cheesy
Two WeeksTM

well back to the topic of this thread ...delivery ...some thoughts...

august 2013 ..youtube...in 2 weeks...Hitler's rant on BFL man whoever made the captions for this video ......did he nail it even today!

I'm not kidding look at the subtitles...nailed it completely on the head..its like he has a time machine for may 21st 2014

I mean the dang monarchs we're supposed to come out in Dec 2013

look at what he says is likely to happen in the subtitles.....it is freaky accurate (aug 2013 heh the days of around 50 million dificulty..heh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w

Searing

Ha ha, Never gets old Smiley

BCP19 will still defend them because he's a retard

Here's something to help you BCP19, But i'm guessing your too stupid too understand how this applies to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTWwY8Ok5I0

Much better interpretation - Plato's cave analysis

Daniel Dennett on Tools To Transform Our Thinking

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:57:17 PM

New update from your boy Josh

' Originally Posted by BFL_Josh View Post

[top]Monarch Update - 20 May 2014

[top]Rate this Entry

0 Comments 
 by BFL_Josh
 , 05-20-2014 at 11:02 PM (0 Views)

I wish I could start this update by saying we are shipping... but we aren't quite yet. Believe me, it's just as painful for me as it is for everyone else. There's not a lot of update I can give at the moment, things are moving very fast and any information I post right now would be out of date inside of 24 hours.

But a quick summary and bottom line will have to do:

We have gone through several board revisions, moving towards a final revision. I had expected a final rev delivered to KC today, but some last minute resistor adjustments has delayed that until (hopefully) tomorrow (although they may be on the way to KC already). I wish I could convey the level of effort that is required to bring a board and a chip to life, but words just can't do the job justice I'm afraid. There are hundreds if not thousands of little things that need to be attended to that make a board and a chip viable and useful. They are all small things for the most part, but they all add up to a significant investment in time to get right.

So the bottom line is we are very close... I don't know how close. I can put a time frame on it and risk being wrong or I can just say that we are working as fast as we possibly can to make this happen. We absolutely do not want to end up with boards or devices that arrive dead or half functioning or over heating or consuming more power than they should or parts falling off of them (these are all things that could easily happen if we ship bad hardware). I believe we will start shipping any day now ... as soon as we get a board that works to the level we believe is up to our standards of operation, we will have a large quantity of them roll off the line within 24 hours and we'll start the packing and shipping process after that.

I will post a further update tomorrow once I've had a chance to go over in more detail with the engineering team on where we stand as far as the final rev and hopefully I'll have the latest (and last) board in the shop to test."

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:07:31 AM

I wish I could start this update by saying we are shipping... but we aren't quite yet. Believe me, it's just as painful for me as it is for everyone else.

Poor guy, the intense pain is so bad he had to buy a $500,000 house. I'm sure all of his customers waiting on their miners are buying houses too to try to ease their pains. I sure hope he doesn't start thinking about seppuku again.

Buy & Hold
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:04:36 AM

Everyone else seems able to make boards work with chips. Somehow BFL cannot.
More pictures, still no Monarchs in the wild. Sad.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:10:24 AM

I wish I could start this update by saying we are shipping... but we aren't quite yet. Believe me, it's just as painful for me as it is for everyone else.

Poor guy, the intense pain is so bad he had to buy a $500,000 house. I'm sure all of his customers waiting on their miners are buying houses too to try to ease their pains. I sure hope he doesn't start thinking about seppuku again.

er this may clear some of this up from another bfl scam thread on bitcoin talk

short version is the guy who posted this lives down the road from BFL ....the state does not allow you to lose your house
in bankruptcy if you 'own' the house (ie paid in full)...is what I gather...makes sense now don't it....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg6864861#msg6864861

well that means he has managed to 'stash' 1/2 million away in property...hmmm

Searing

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:14:13 AM

Neither can Bick... Even sadder considering he didn't even have to design his own chips...

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:25:20 AM

Neither can Bick... Even sadder considering he didn't even have to design his own chips...

you are nit picking about that when "your "supposed" order of a monarch is in jeopardy? You should be more
p/o'd then anyone....BFL has two problems (1) they played this scam last year with 65mm asics...they thought
they could do it again..but alas..that seems not to be the case (2) they were 'over optimistic" on their design
and timeline..don't ya think

their safety net of "no refunds" was supposed to imho protect them against any delays (again like in 2012 to 2013)
but the regulatory agencies etc are not gonna put up with it again..and now they can't even get the card out
supposedly with the chips in hand ....

they are surely screwed..but you throw out 'dumb' comments about the bad choice of paint in the state room
while the titanic is sinking....

it is hard to be a BFL shill and grasping at straws .....not a lot of traction on the deck as the BFL ship starts
to slip under the waves

Searing

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:05:19 AM

it is hard to be a BFL shill and grasping at straws ...

One does need to grasp at straws when attempting to make a straw man...

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:18:25 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 02:30:17 AM by Bicknellski

WPC uses funds from it's members to develop our boards.
WPC does not sell pre-orders.
WPC will produce working boards according to our timeline.
WPC will open source only working boards with working firmware.
WPC has shifted from A1 chips to Hammer chips in an effort to use a more efficient chip.
WPC has developed a test board for the A1 which is being used to further the Hammer Whiteface.
WPC will put out an 2 phase Novec emersion based test board in June if we can meet our targets.
WPC is not selling finished boards to the public we are licensing the designs and firmware.
WPC is a collective of like minded hobbyists working on this project part time.
WPC accounting is available to all members.

BFL has been working on 1 chip for 16 months.
BFL lied about shipping date of December 2013.
BFL stated numerous times that they had the experience to produce a working prototype based on past failures.
BFL took millions in pre-orders and has not produced anything.
BFL continues to restrict refunds as per FTC regulations.
BFL has had 6283 complaints filed against it.
BFL has failed to provide working miners on time each and every iteration of their machines.

Let us compare apples to oranges all you like BCP.

The real measure is BFL vs SpondooliesTech or Bitmain.

Shall we compare those companies? No? Why?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:25:39 AM

WPC uses funds from it's members to develop our boards.
WPC does not sell pre-orders.
WPC will produce working boards according to our timeline.
WPC will open source only working boards with working firmware.
WPC has shifted from A1 chips to Hammer chips in an effort to use a more efficient chip.
WPC has developed a test board for the A1 which is being used to further the Hammer Whiteface.
WPC will put out an 2 phase Novec emersion based test board in June if we can meet our targets.
WPC is not selling finished boards to the public we are licensing the designs and firmware.
WPC is a collective of like minded hobbyists working on this project part time.
WPC accounting is available to all members.

BFL has been working on 1 chip for 16 months.
BFL lied about shipping date of December 2013.
BFL stated numerous times that they had the experience to produce a working prototype based on past failures.
BFL took millions in pre-orders and has not produced anything.
BFL continues to restrict refunds as per FTC regulations.
BFL has had 6283 complaints filed against it.
BFL has failed to provide working miners on time each and every iteration of their machines.

Let us compare apples to oranges all you like BCP.

The real measure is BFL vs SpondooliesTech.

Shall we compare those two companies? No? Why?

Are you a Spondoolies shill now Bick?  Are you being paid to bash the competition?  Are you Searing? 

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:32:54 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 05:08:15 AM by Bicknellski

SpondooliesTech

Best built and most efficient miner in the marketplace that is shipping from stock.

Bitmain

Best valued miner in the marketplace that is shipping from stock.

BFL

No value.
No miner.
Lied to customers repeatedly.
6238 complaints in total or averaging 260 complaints every month for the past 2 years of production.

Game over BCP. Game over.
You picked the wrong the company.
They have FAILED 3 times to deliver on time to their customers.
No one is buying the excuses or their 16 month old designs.

Keep avoiding the truth all you like, the point that is obvious to this community is that BFL can't compete with Bitmain or Spondoolies.

Are you going to address that? No you won't.

Nor will you address why the BFL executives seem to be accumulating 'wealth' in the form of cars and houses while the company shows a loss on the books and has customers calling for refunds which are denied and deferred for 30 to 45 days?

Compare Spondoolies hosting to BFL's EMC offering, what do you see BCP? Explain and evaluate for everyone which is better you go first. Persuade us how much better EMC is to Spondoolies please. I would love to see your justification. No? Do not want to do the homework? Is it because value wise Spondoolies has a product that works today versus promises of EMC for tomorrow? You are a dishonest broker here BCP there are plenty of reasons to ignore you. The best reason is you lie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: