Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADT Androids Tokens repair thread ( new client UPDATE NOW )  (Read 46467 times)
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:53:15 AM

zack, maybe you can ask mudda(COL's boss) to help you, COL is similar to ADT

I cant believe that I have now sent out over 500 messages and not had a single person that can fix code what's needed or someone that will make the new block chain

( tried all of the well known devs and 90% of the altcoins devs  )

So that long list of leads I gave has all been dead ends?  How many actually responded back, even with a no?  Just curious....

I received about 10 replies mainly saying they cant code and to talk to mullick

mullick now works fulltime  for cryptsy and I was informed it would take more than 10btc to get him more than remotely interested in fixing it

I am now talking to a couple of people that are going to take a look at the coin code as soon as they get time ( I will hip chasing up other leads in the mean time )

Last time MULLICK got 500m ADT, he made some backdoors on the project? And this time he wanna blackmail you 10 BTC for fixing?

no backdoors that I know of he now works full time for cryptsy and I was informed that he doesn't even conceder anything under 10btc as he is that busy 

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:08:14 PM

this is not true, mullick should fix this so we can at least move to the new design. ADT has really been screwed over since inception, and ZACK has fought back every time. ADT needs to be fixed.

When cryptsy chat gets back online we need to call mullick out on this. If he got 500M for a fix that lasted 5 mins that is bullshit.

He at least needs to fix this so we can move the coins to the new design.

What is his skype and what is his username here on this board?

If this is true he took 500M ADT and it broke within a few days this is almost like a scam. I do NOT feel comfortable about someone like that working at an exchange that has my coins on. This is totally unacceptable and shows total disregard for this coins community.

If he will not even reply to fixing this coin we the adt community and i mean everyone owning ADT needs to be asking questions about why this is.

10btc to even consider a job?? wtf. That is insane.

Is it true he caused it to break down later so he could try and charge another 10btc for fixing again??? if that turns out true this will cause outrage?

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:10:48 AM

I wish I knew more about the background of this issue but I  totally agree.

According to Zack the fix should be approx 5 hours now 10BTC for that is absolutely insane a complete rip off.
Also Mullick got paid a nice chunk and his fix did not last a minute. We need to get this raised ASAP. WE need to get to a stage at least where everyone can transfer all coins to Cryptsy then a permanent fix  can be worked out properly but it's getting very itchy now.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:41:37 AM

I wish I knew more about the background of this issue but I  totally agree.

According to Zack the fix should be approx 5 hours now 10BTC for that is absolutely insane a complete rip off.
Also Mullick got paid a nice chunk and his fix did not last a minute. We need to get this raised ASAP. WE need to get to a stage at least where everyone can transfer all coins to Cryptsy then a permanent fix  can be worked out properly but it's getting very itchy now.

Rumours are saying he sold that 500 Million out at 100 on the LTC market, that is huge chunk of money for this to be broken again within a few days.

This is not acceptable to be ignoring Zack now after taking that much money.

This does NOT sound like the behaviour of someone i want working on an exchange where i hold coins.

WTF??? cryptsy is already tainted enough, this show complete disregard for the ADT community.

Come on ADT owners, why are you not getting more pissed off about this revelation. We basically all just got shafted big time. Look at tix and ifc??? this is where ADT should have been. This dev is working way way way harder. Imagine when it is fixed and he can put effort into promoting this further.

10 BTC after 500M for a fix that should have lasted longer than this.

We need to get on to cryptsy about this, they always seem to be involved in some sort of shit. If this is the kind of people that work there let's get our coins out of that dump before they find a way to rape us all big time.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:51:34 AM

I have asked bitjohn multiple times if cryptsy can hep facilitate the swap over and all I get from him is that he will talk the Vern then when I asked him if he had he said I had to talk to him yet every time I try and contact vern I get no reply

I am fairly sure that the current main coin issue is to do with the time sync ( other coins have had it in the past )

the coin is not totally bust as the coins arrive on the other end but then don't confirm due to ne now blocks being made

if the wallet synced it would hopefully make blocks

once the coin is moving it wont be hard to swap to a new chain

getting the new coin coded is still going to be an issue as it requires someone with good POS knowledge to make it  

don't take it all out on mullick just yet as he might have a very good reason for not replying ( as far as I know he is doing some major coding for cryptsy full time right now )

I am still looking for solutions for the problem

thanks

zack  

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:07:30 AM

I have asked bitjohn multiple times if cryptsy can hep facilitate the swap over and all I get from him is that he will talk the Vern then when I asked him if he had he said I had to talk to him yet every time I try and contact vern I get no reply

I am fairly sure that the current main coin issue is to do with the time sync ( other coins have had it in the past )

the coin is not totally bust as the coins arrive on the other end but then don't confirm due to ne now blocks being made

getting the new coin coded is still going to be an issue as it requires someone with good POS knowledge to make it  

don't take it all out on mullick just yet as he might have a very good reason for not replying ( as far as I know he is doing some major coding for cryptsy full time right now )

thanks

zack  

Have you spoken to Hazard? what did he say? is he capable of fixing this?

Cryptsy - big vern especially are just plain greedy, this is apparent by them just adding every single shitcoin to get extra fees whilst the site still does not function properly.

Keep us updated on this situation because really it is completely out of order how you and the ADT community are getting treated.

Lesson learned though only deal with coin devs with good reputation and good history.

It seems though there are very few people that actually can repair these and not just copy and paste. I mean name one person that has the ability to fix this on this board except sunny king and mullick?

I'm pretty sure the digitalcoin dev could but i guess he is very busy right now with his online bank thing. So perhaps SPOTS can help. I mean TIX is a great coin. If he was given some serious incentive to get ADT going i'm sure he may be up for it. I know there was some rivaly but i don't think at this stage the ADT community would mine anyone getting this fixed having 2% of the new coin when it is designed and swapped over. That is quite an incentive.

If nobody does it for a % of the new coin i think you should take a % of the new coin design to cover expenses for it. I mean if you vanished ADT would be in serious trouble. The dude jag ....well where has he vanished to?

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:49:25 AM

thanks

zack  

Have you spoken to Hazard? what did he say? is he capable of fixing this?

Cryptsy - big vern especially are just plain greedy, this is apparent by them just adding every single shitcoin to get extra fees whilst the site still does not function properly.

Keep us updated on this situation because really it is completely out of order how you and the ADT community are getting treated.

Lesson learned though only deal with coin devs with good reputation and good history.

It seems though there are very few people that actually can repair these and not just copy and paste. I mean name one person that has the ability to fix this on this board except sunny king and mullick?

I'm pretty sure the digitalcoin dev could but i guess he is very busy right now with his online bank thing. So perhaps SPOTS can help. I mean TIX is a great coin. If he was given some serious incentive to get ADT going i'm sure he may be up for it. I know there was some rivaly but i don't think at this stage the ADT community would mine anyone getting this fixed having 2% of the new coin when it is designed and swapped over. That is quite an incentive.

If nobody does it for a % of the new coin i think you should take a % of the new coin design to cover expenses for it. I mean if you vanished ADT would be in serious trouble. The dude jag ....well where has he vanished to?

as far as I know hazard just makes clone coins but I will message him on the off chance he can do something to help

I was told that igotspots uses mullick to make / fix his coins ( not sure if its true ) I have no issue with igotspots my issue was with his lieing and pumping and dumping

again I will message him on the off chance he can fix it

baltazar, sunnyking and mullick  are the best POS guys from what I have heard

jag is still around ( he posts in the ADT forum chat box every couple of days asking on my progress on getting his coin fixed )

you might wonder why I say his coin ... that's because he was the one that got it coded in the beginning and I have never officially been made a dev

thanks zack

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:31:21 AM

this is not true, mullick should fix this so we can at least move to the new design. ADT has really been screwed over since inception, and ZACK has fought back every time. ADT needs to be fixed.

When cryptsy chat gets back online we need to call mullick out on this. If he got 500M for a fix that lasted 5 mins that is bullshit.

He at least needs to fix this so we can move the coins to the new design.

What is his skype and what is his username here on this board?

If this is true he took 500M ADT and it broke within a few days this is almost like a scam. I do NOT feel comfortable about someone like that working at an exchange that has my coins on. This is totally unacceptable and shows total disregard for this coins community.

If he will not even reply to fixing this coin we the adt community and i mean everyone owning ADT needs to be asking questions about why this is.

10btc to even consider a job?? wtf. That is insane.

Is it true he caused it to break down later so he could try and charge another 10btc for fixing again??? if that turns out true this will cause outrage?

Mullick is a bullshit, this time he wanna blackmail ZACK for 10 btc, fvk Mullick

mullick is not trying to black mail me he wont even reply to me messages lol the only reason I know 10 btc or he is not interested is because bitjohn told me that

[29/12/2013 05:05:30] Bit John: But mullicks fee is very high now
[29/12/2013 05:06:01] Bit John: All are probably 10 BTC to hire
[29/12/2013 05:06:12] Bit John: Minimum

I cant confirm that with mullick as he doesn't reply Sad

coinbloke

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:10:47 AM

it is not about the technical issue unfortunately it's all about politics the way it seems. Zack please don't let this excellent coin drop dead even after all this trouble it is really high on Cryptsy this is a great opportunity. May I ask where you looked so far for devs so far? Any chance to get someone involved from asia they may have great interest once it gets onto BTC38?
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:19:40 AM

it is not about the technical issue unfortunately it's all about politics the way it seems. Zack please don't let this excellent coin drop dead even after all this trouble it is really high on Cryptsy this is a great opportunity. May I ask where you looked so far for devs so far? Any chance to get someone involved from asia they may have great interest once it gets onto BTC38?

I have messaged nearly every person that has a coin  ( only had 10-15 replies so far ) not sure if that's because there away or the fact a lot of the coins are by the same people 

I have messaged baltazar , sunnyking and mullick

I have sat a bounty of 100usd for info that directly leads to a coder

I have contacted every person that I have seen that has coin coding experience that I have seen on this forum

looked an a bunch of websites where you can hire coders ( all the people on there that I have contacted have no idea about POS )

I have posted a coin coder with POS experience wanted add in the relevant section

I have asked everyone that has said they cant do it or cant code if they know anyone who can

I have asked in all the chat boxes I could find

I have even taken a look at learning the code needed to fox it

I am still following up leads as I get them but I am getting less and less each day

I have even contacted all the guys that I know that make the copy and past clones

let me know if I have missed any options of this list

thanks

zack

Peacefrog

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:53:40 AM

Have you tried asking around at some other forums that are coding based? i wish i had an example. I can look around on google

Maybe we can find someone this makes sense to there

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sha9sRtV5ermdZKwxZJPdT1cStK5RGWxGr
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:03:17 AM

Have you tried asking around at some other forums that are coding based? i wish i had an example. I can look around on google

from what I have seen pow coins nearly anyone can get to work but when it gets to POW/POS it gets a lot harder

I am willing to give anything a try Smiley

when I am back on line later I will get back into looking at other coding forums and whatnot Smiley

thanks

zack

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:27:39 PM

from what I have seen pow coins nearly anyone can get to work but when it gets to POW/POS it gets a lot harder

when I am back on line later I will get back into looking at other coding forums and whatnot Smiley

thanks

zack

What did Sunny King reply to you? He must be the best POW/POS developer in the GALAXY. Tongue
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:48:50 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 06:06:21 PM by cryptohunter

Mullick took 500MILLION coins to fix it, i think he should give it one more try so we can move to the new design.

Not being interested unless 10BTC is not even funny. He needs to take a look see what needs to be done and then give a reasonable price for it.

Zack post a huge reward for fixing this coin, to be paid for when we swap to the new design by them keeping a percentage. See who comes in to fix then.

Sunny king could but i don't think he is motivated at all by money, and probably has enough anyway. It's quite eye opening to see how few devs really understand these coins.

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:03:03 PM

thanks

zack

What did Sunny King reply to you? He must be the best POW/POS developer in the GALAXY. Tongue

no reply from sunny king Sad

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:08:07 PM

thanks

zack

no reply from sunny king Sad

what about hazard? any word from him?

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:20:22 PM

Mullick too 500MILLION coins to fix it, i think he should give it one more try so we can move to the new design.

Not being interested unless 10BTC is not even funny. He needs to take a look see what needs to be done and then give a reasonable price for it.

Zack post a huge reward for fixing this coin, to be paid for when we swap to the new design by them keeping a percentage. See who comes in to fix then.

Sunny king could but i don't think he is motivated at all by money, and probably has enough anyway. It's quite eye opening to see how few devs really understand these coins.

posting a huge bounty is just silly as it just attracts the wrong people and scammers when as far as I know there is only really 3 people up to the job

I think its reasonable that if someone wants the job that they should at least look at the job then make a quote based on how much work there is that needs doing  

if the users want me to I will go ahead and post a huge bounty but I assure you that it will attract a whole load of people that are interested in the money and not fixing the coin  

we also have to remember that if the coder messes up we could be in a worse place than we are now

if we make the coin have 66,800,000,000 coins that is slightly over the current  66,791,993,931
if jag is telling the truth that most of the premine went on paying people back coins that got lost in the ether back( tx that got rolled back during the last issues0

there should be enough coins left after they have all been swapped over to pay for the repair and still have a few left

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:56:29 PM

Update I have been in contact with someone that is going to take a look at the code and get back to me

I know its not a huge amount of progress but its a start Smiley

coinbloke

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:51:08 AM

all we need is one right person:)

keep us posted!

thanks
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:55:34 AM

Update I have been in contact with someone that is going to take a look at the code and get back to me

I know its not a huge amount of progress but its a start Smiley

right now is there a way to verify the coins people have in their wallets or not?

Jag has been essentially useless i think he should be booted from being dev of ADT when it is repaired if he does not step up his game and put in some effort to getting this sorted.

How much of the premine does he still have

Where the hell is that guy anyway.

Jag you need to get active with helping out on this and using the premine to pay for this kind of stuff.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: