Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1652 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

I think i've heard same question on other thread.
it's depends from the token, if that's good token, it will be listed on many exchanges then price will be going up. If it's not, it will always on below ICO price for long time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

I think i've heard same question on other thread.
I've been looking for those threads and there's a lot of it because I also have read it somewhere here in Altcoin Discussion.
do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
You already know it when it hits the exchanges the price is going down eventually so it's up to you to decide if you want to keep on holding it or you want to wait for more months and hope that there's a chance that it will pump somehow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

Hold your hard-earned coins for months or even a year only then you can feel the results of your hard work. Most of the coins are good for long-term investment so you should go for it.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:25:25 AM

When the token is distributed to the participants, what most bounty hunters expect is how much the token costs and sell it, you can sell it immediately or you can keep it for a long time and expect the token price to increase many times over.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:28:22 AM

It's up to you, if the whole market is in good mood.
So I suggest you hold these tokens, because there might be a nice upside.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

if I personally see in advance the chances of the coin obtained from bounty, if have a chance to increase the price then I will hodl.

Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

the decision is yours, holding it for longer or selling it straight away. But usually after the ICO ends its price will fall away, so if you want to wait and expect the price to go up, why do not you try to hold it first.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:33:21 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

It depends on you. If you think it is profitable and you really need money then you can pull out your tokens. But if it is not yet profitable, it is better to hold until it becomes profitable. I have INS right now and as of now, I don't need money to pull out so I am holding it because it is still expected to grow in the next quarter of this year.

BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:53 AM

Half to sell at once, and half to freeze for several months. In any situation, you will not lose.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

If you need the rewards to cover day-to-day living costs or emergency/unexpected bills, then I understand selling for cents on the dollars.  But if you don't need the money to live, I recommend holding to allow the project the chance to reach completion.  Only at that point, will you see the true value of the coin realised.

Sure, some may fail, but if you HODL them all, the I think the overall returns will be greater.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:44:32 AM

don't sell it after to received it. just hold it man after weak hand done selling their hardwork token the price will rise again.
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

sell immediately. why? because you dont do that the other will do it for u. and price will go to deep. u should sell first and buy later if you think your ICO u join is good

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

Not if the listed coin were on Binance. Their communities are likely wanted to be the new coin is booming and goes up. Just look BCN in 3 days before, starting price for BCN was 95 sats and goes up to 10k sats. Different exchange, different communities. Just hoping that your bounty that you currently working on will be listed on Binance.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

Usually most bounty hunters will be sold soon after the token enters the stock exchange. My approach is to wait for two weeks, and if it is a very good project token that will rise quickly over the period of time, waiting for the two week sale is my most common strategy. Try not to hold these tokens for a long time. These tokens are full of uncertainty.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

depends on its dev and their marketing.
more marketing brings more investments!
that's when their price goes up!
so keep silence and sell them when you want! 😁
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

The answer of that question is to hold. Holding is not troublesome work but you still need to check the market but not always if you just have a time to check. You can also get a high price and profit if you can wait and for being patient.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
hefjor

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

For me, for my observation if you sell your bounty rewards after you receive it you will never gain your profit because a lot bounty hunters are selling too if you follow them the price of your coins are so low.For me its better to hold it for a several months waiting for price to pump and sell it.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

I think that the reward or token received at that time is at a high price is better sold directly. But if the price is still lower it is better to hold it first and continue to see the development of the market price. Do not miss out on selling opportunities because the token price can be suddenly down.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
rileynicole17

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

As you got your rewards after joining in a bounty campaign, see first the value of the reward you get when exchange, if it is low wait for its price to go high. You don't need to wait that long, be updated and check on the value of coins you want to exchange.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: