Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1662 times)
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

I already see a lot of similar problems on the forum, most of the time I will not sell, because it's not cost-effective, premise is currently in a bull market, if the bear market, the price is too low, I also will not sell, so I'll hold.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

I always immediately sell my tokens because when the distribution comes, the token price actually decreases because people are selling in flux all the bounty coins. I don't actually hold tokens and the longest time that I hold one is for 3 weeks!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Market is important thing in here.Check prices first.Then decide what you gonna do , you can hodl or sell.But usually hodl is more good.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Only fools sell tokens immediately after receipt, as a rule - this is not the best price. It is necessary to wait for large exchanges and stable prices. The price of the token can grow tens of times.
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

If you participated in the project bounty campaign you will gather alot of information about the project during your content gathering, this will give you an edge about making your decision about the rewards you will receive. I always join a bounty campaign and after learning more about the project i end up holding for long term as an investment until they goals of the project are realized. I appreciate bounty rewards that makes me HODL For the long term.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
I have some experience from my brother, I have advised you that if it is a good ICO project keep it up, even you can buy more when the price drops, because in the process of joining the war The bonus you will have to know is that it is a good or bad project, holding on to long as an investment until the goal of the project is realized, then you will be more profitable.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:13:34 AM

For me if I really believe in the long and short term on the project I will definitely hodl for long but if the project is not solid enough then I will easily flip it to a more stable coin.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Market is important thing in here.Check prices first.Then decide what you gonna do , you can hodl or sell.But usually hodl is more good.
But holding is not a good choice for all the coins. If you anticipate the potential trend of the coin then hold, but if the coin is likely to fall in the future then do not hold it for long.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

I usually do not sell. It is expected that after it hits exchanges, many will dump. Those who bought at presale/preICO and airdrop/bounty hunters quickly sells for peanuts. It depends on you entirely though. For me, it is better to wait until the project develops.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

Depending on the token I usually tend to hodl bounty rewards at least for a month. That way I got time to evaluate token value and decide whether it's a long term investment or not. It usually plays out as a token with stable value and no promise of skyrocketing so I sell, but there have been some tokens I decided to hodl along the way.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:46:35 AM

For me if I really believe in the long and short term on the project I will definitely hodl for long but if the project is not solid enough then I will easily flip it to a more stable coin.
if the project results from a good bounty, I prefer to hold altcoin than to sell it,
because we can get a lot of profit from it
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

It depand on the project which you joined. If it is a good project, it will list on a lot of exchanges and the price will rise high day after day. If this, you should keep it.

But if the project is shit or just scam. The price will lower and lower. So, sell that.
veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

For me I think you need to sell it immediately because the price after how many days goes down and we don't know if after how many months could it be risen up so I suggest to sell it.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

Did you see Docademic's current price? They listed on hitbtc and make 4x in just two days. Don't sell your bounties immediatly, if you don't be in regret!
Hodl is always make more money then selling immediatly. I choose HODL now Smiley

RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Bounty tokens come with mixed reactions, you never actually know how valuable they can be or will be, its therefore advisable to hold these coins and monitor their potential first before making a decision to sell
barlasb

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

At least you have to wait for about 1 year because last years bounties are worth more than double you can check them easily hold and enjoy Smiley)
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Bounty reward should be kept safe . You should hold your bounty reward for as long as possible.  The bounty reward you have is an extra income that you got as a result of your support for a particular project.  Such bounty could make you rich.

bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Token bounty I will hold it first. While monitoring the development price of token.I think the price can still rise again, I will hold it up to the highest price.
As a trader, I also want to profit maximally.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

I HODL for example as i think tokens i have will have higher price in future as projects just start their way but some people live in bounties and sell they tokens at once.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

If at the moment the bounty token is received and the price goes up, it is better to sell immediately. Do not wait too long for fear of token prices dropped dramatically. If many people hold the token, it's okay to wait a few days.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: