Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1659 times)
digitran

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

Mostly depends on market trend. If you are getting good returns by selling you can sell, otherwise if you think it is a good project and  having lot of scopes then you can keep it for long term. In long term definitely value will be increased.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

Many Bounty hunters always sell it immediately it hits markets and I think its a bad idea. You have to know how the coin will be from the beginning and HOLD for sometime before you sell it out.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

i think you need hold for a couple month because they price of altcoin can going up fast on market. so i think you need hold if you not patient i think you need sell before they have crash but the market always going up.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

i think you need hold for a couple month because they price of altcoin can going up fast on market. so i think you need hold if you not patient i think you need sell before they have crash but the market always going up.

Some bounty hunters sell there rewards immediate becuase it depends on the persons needs. I would suggest that you might want to hold it and see the positive side of it. There is a bigger chances that your coin will have a higher value especially if the project is a success.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
I have bounty rewards from this new token, and I receive rewards every week. The biggest mistake that I have done was to sold each set every week. If I only had HODL the tokens, it could have been 40% more profitable at this moment. Now, think for yourself.
Skippy12

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

for me i'd rather hold it than to dump it, i got it for free in bounty so why just leave it there and hodl.. you could earn up to 50% more profit. trust me.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

yes hold for a couple months and you will see your tokens going up its sure, but you must know its good tokens, for what you hold tokens when the prices is very cheap and not popular
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

I will keep the coin and expect to be added to the big exchange.After this likely will sell.If the team and the product token are promising, I won't sell for long.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Based on my experience, It is better to sell the tokens immediately after receiving it rather than holding and waiting. I experienced holding and waiting the price of my tokens from a bounty. I think that there will be the best day of my tokens, so I was waiting and holding it for uncertain time. Finally, my tokens was lost from the market or there was no price my tokens. So, my respect advise is selling it immediately.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
This is what I usually do everytime I participated in any bounty campaign, I  study carefully the project by reading the white paper to see how the project has a chance to become successful and I always monitor the main channel of their telegram if the team are working in order to deliver their promise. If I see that I choose to hold because this has a chance to moon the price.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Many Bounty hunters always sell it immediately it hits markets and I think its a bad idea. You have to know how the coin will be from the beginning and HOLD for sometime before you sell it out.

It depends on the user. If he is short of funds, then it won't be a good idea to force him to hold the coins. Afterall, there is no guarantee that the exchange rate will go up in the future. The individuals need to decide about their bounties. It is a reward for their time and effort.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Personally, I will hold my coins, I will collect until I get the necessary amount. Yes, perhaps many tokens will be useless, but I will try to anticipate a good project or not.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

If I am private, I will first see the token price in the market, and when the price is high I will sell it, but if the price goes down, the best thing I choose is to hold and wait for the price to rise higher.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

well, what is advantageous if you sell immediately as you say? that its value drops more than ico price. So, the most important point is, you have to learn and analyze the ico project that you follow his campaign, just like you are investing with the stock you earn every week. not only do you get paid from the campaign but you hold it like you are investing to wait until the price is high.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

Depending on your needs as well as your investment orientation! You can sell altcoin in the Bounty program to invest in altcoin you think is better or you exchange dollars to pay for day-to-day operations! What is the right decision for you!
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

Usually most of the prize hunters will be sold as soon as the tokens enter the stock market. if I personally see in advance the possibility of coins obtained from the bounty, For me it is better to hold it for several months waiting for the price to pump and sell it.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

say you to hold the token you have until the token is entering the top 10 markets so you can have many advantages when selling, the patience we need when receiving a new token because not all tokens will be at high prices when listing
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

I'm gonna sell it easily because I'm afraid of losing the chance of having it with bigger exchange..  We don't know what will happen in the coming days about tokens value..  And also I'm afraid of losing it if scammers will attack my wallet.
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

I think, its depends on project which providing bounty campaign. If ICO have some potential, my piece of advise will be hold, but in speculative goals you may sell it when coins have pumped.
So, as for me, I take a part in REMME ambassador campaign and I'm not going to sell it, because I believe in progect. REMME aims to use blockchain technology to create a future without password authentication.
Cool1

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

If I find first the market of coins that you want to sell, even if the price is high please sell the coin, but if the price again down good in the hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: