Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1659 times)
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

If the price of this coins is good why not sell it when its listed on the exchange but when you believe that it is a good coin then hold it but in my opinion if the price is already good enough why not sell it who knows next day its price is already in its lowest value.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

when the price is stable and good it does not hurt to sell the bounty reward coins, because now if it waits too long the price of coins will definitely go down and it will not give you a profit as a coin owner. so I think sell as needed
unplug

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

It all depends on your own decisions, if the price for you then sell it if not then hodl it. As for me I'm also a bounty hunter sometimes I sell my coins immediately because I needed money. .
And on the other hand if you want to hodl it you must also consider the coin if it is a good coin because it will be listed in many exchanges and the price will up.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:05:40 AM

it all depends on the ICO project that can run smoothly and succeed or vice versa, you can see the sales token if it gets to the expected sales target. If it is able to penetrate the sales target expected by the project, it is likely that the token is very potential for the future, it would be nice if we can hold it until the right time to sell it in the long run because obviously many investors are involved in it.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

I suggest to hold it first. selling tokens when the price was down is wrong. usually many bounty hunters who immediately sell their tokens that cause the price of token getting down. it will be better if you hold it for a few months until the price is stable again
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Personally I hodl because I pick projects that I believe in and I think have value. Of course I have my limits and if I see no progress over 6 months I think about selling them, although I don't sell as soon as possible, unless I would be in a dire financial situation.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

I only recently realized that with bounty coins it is worth the wait. I checked the course of coins after I sold and in most cases the courses were higher. So do not hurry with bounty rewards.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

I only recently realized that with bounty coins it is worth the wait. I checked the course of coins after I sold and in most cases the courses were higher. So do not hurry with bounty rewards.
I have also experienced this situations recently, bounty rewards should not to be sell as early as you received it , it would be better if you just hold it the reward tokens after the bounty campaign , If you are not in a hurry to consume your tokens  , hold it for it will gain  more value in the future coming , just monitor the coin market index , if you want to really sell your tokens when your are in great need of money.
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Yes most ICO after it finishes the price will fall. In my opinion, it's better to hold it for a while but come back to the token you hold whether you think you have the potential to improve or not. I advise you to keep doing the token about the token and review the market.
Cryptonatureben

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

Hold base on the project
Sale base on the project
Meaning you have to do your due diligence before you think of holding it
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

Bounty reward shouldn't be sold immediately. It need to be kept for some time,probably till the development of the product is finish
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

You must better to hold it for a while...and sell it we we are in the middle of a bull market...gains guaranty
Truongvandoan

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

Depending on the tokens you sell or keep
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

I usually sell all my coins immediately after i receive the reward for promoting the campaign i have joined because i use  cryptocurrency to sustain my daily needs and that is the reason why i just want to sell it immediately.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:20:08 AM

To sell or HODL will depend on every person's individual circumstances. If bounty is someone's part-time or full-time source of income, then selling sooner than later is better. Also, selling sooner is fine for any mediocre or low-rated projects. Any good coin that one expects to rise many times in future is better to HODL or sell in lots over time.
TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

It totally depends on the kind of project you are involved in,If its a project like REMME which actually solves'/utilizes the tokens(effectively) in its blockchain then the price of token will eventually reach its peak at some time or another.Better you analyze the kind/strength of project you are involved with and HODL.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Personally it really depends on a few factors (if I believe in the project, if I can make a quick turnaround and I am a little skint for cashier if I have too many altcoins already and it's just getting time consuming and confusing).

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

It is depends that are you planning to do or what was the idea to join bounty. If you believe in Project, then hold. If only for rewards then sell
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

Dont think your bounty rewards is free. You didnt invest money on it but you invested time and work on it. So, just thinking as you buy it when ICO. When you invest on a ICO project, you have to understand it, define it will have potiencial or not, what price can It grow in future. By that tips, I think you will make your own decision more easily. Goodluck, mate
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

It really depends on the quality of the project, and often it is hard to tell until you are a few weeks into the ICO. If you're lucky you will get accepted into a great campaign with a public facing team and profitable tokens. These are the ones worth hodling for the long term rather than dumping straight away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: