Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:35:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1659 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

Generally I hold the coins I earned with bounties, only if the coin have a really big rise (more than 100% respect to ICO price) I sell half of coins and hold the rest.
multimix

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

If its ERC20 or pre-mined, I immediately sell it. Almost all tokens of the said kind go down in price after being listed on exchanges. Of course there are some exceptions but that basically the overall trend.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Do not count received coins on bounty free. After all, they had to spend a lot of time and energy to get them. In any case, it is necessary to individually evaluate the potential of coins for growth.
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

By selling the bounty coin after its first appearance on any exchange, you become a participant in someone else's speculative game. I try to hold the coin and look at the actions of other market players.
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

Some bounty hunter dump their token as if they had not worked for it. Anyway as for me anytime u get my token I do look at the worth of the token If it worth selling then I sell if not I hold.
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
According to my / my own experience, I will hold some prizes and some of them I sell, so if the price goes down I can buy a lot but if it goes up I will not regret it because I have part again ,, whatever is happening all good ,,
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

it's just a decision I think we should do with patience,
during the development of the tokens in the market is significant enough we have to wait until the token price matches our target to sell ..

leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

Well it depends on the coin and as well on you , If it's the legit one and you belive in it then why not to wait.  from when I've got into the crypto I've learnt HODLING is the best thing to do and on the right time . most of the bounty hunters sell their tockens as soon as they get them it's like their salary but if you need profit you have to Wait for sure . And waiting might be risky but it can be profitable too , so it's all upon you .
Dani4tech

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

If it's got a good backup team... I'll hold long. Else, insta selling once it hits an exchange
petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Hold if it's already down a lot.
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:20:58 PM

it depends...
is it a really solid project or seems to be a shitty one?
If you're not able to decide by yourself just sell 50% and hodl what remains...
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

Better you hold the token for a longer time, because it will make the token increase in value and you will get better results. But if you need money, you can sell it.

nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

50 to 50. Sell half the price for ICO. Hold the other half and wait until the price grows.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Bounty rewards for me it a hold unless i have urgent need for some cash then I can sell off some small portion of the bounty, I believe in the future crypto currency will still go so high in value when a lot of people will join the space.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Better you hold the token for a longer time, because it will make the token increase in value and you will get better results. But if you need money, you can sell it.
Before holding any token for a long time first check whether it is worth to hold for a long time or not. most of the token value will go zero after some time.
after experiencing few bounty campaigns my opinion is sell your bounty rewards immediately. anyhow the new coins value will come down if you interested you can buy again.
Salvation99

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

It actually depends on the token as  I usually tend to hodl bounty rewards for at least two months . That way, I got time to evaluate token value and decide whether it's a long term investment or not. It usually plays out as a token with stable value and no promise of skyrocketing so I sell, but there have been some tokens I decided to hodl for the long term but it must be a viable project backed with good team
inbetweener

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:45:16 AM

I'd hold my altcoins earned through tiresome bounty challenges, as the coin goes on listing its price immediately dips and you won't get the actual price potential of that coin.
Instead ill be updated about that altcoin and when the time is right ill trade them in an exchange.
Another way is where I trade half of the coins earned through bounty challenges and trade them immediately when it comes to exchanging listing and the other half of the coins ill hold for future growth in value
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

I always sell immediately my bounty rewards. Because if we got payment from bounty, price coin always going down because a lot of people sell their bounty rewards. Better than selling ASAP rather than price will be getting down.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

It`s useless to sell immediately certainly at this moment because of low market as everybody sees, at least those tokens which have some perpsective and real product.
Every hunter is really looking forward to see rising market, value of some bounty projects`s coming to 0 now:)
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

You gonna sell it or hodl depending on the token you have if the project seems great and have a potential then why you gonna sell it on the low price?   you participate the project in the long time and you sell it in a cheap so better to hodl it and then sell after a months you can make more profits on it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: