Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1650 times)
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

If the project's good and has a lot of potential to hit the big markets I say go HODL, but if not I guess go sell your token before the price really dumps.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
When you participate in the ICO signature campaign, at this stage you must decide what you will do with the tokens received. If you see that the project will continue to evolve and its token will grow in price, then, of course, it is desirable to keep it until at least until it reaches good value. If, by the end of the ICO, you have doubted the reliability and prospects of the ICO project, it is better to immediately sell it and invest in more promising coins.
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

By selling the bounty coin after its first appearance on any exchange, you become a participant in someone else's speculative game. I try to hold the coin and look at the actions of other market players.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Sometimes, it is good to sell immediately while at times, the best decision is to hold. It all depends on the nature of the project. It depends on how strong the project is. Once your findings shows that the coin will dump, just sell off immediately.
i think it depends on currenct bounty campaign you are in now, but i thjnk you shoyld better to asl this question to the stuff

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
hadao.38

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

I think it would be better if you hold the tokens that you get for several months. because if you sell it when the price is down then you will get little income, and it is not worth with the what you've been done and waited for several months. so i think that hold the tokens is the right strategy.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Personally, I believe that the decision must always be taken individually, taking into account the potential and specific features of a particular project. Usually I sell half of it, and half hold for the future.
rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

If I prefer to do the analysis used to be against the token bounty that I got. If I see the token has a future, then I prefer to hodl. However, if I see the coins don't have a future, then I will sell immediately, though it may be the result of not so great.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

The sale of coins immediately after the bounty is really a good and logical option. But in a situation where the project has the potential for development, it is better to hold some of the coins for the future.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

I will always prefer to hold my earned Tokens for a couple of months. This job is all about investment, If you don't have the time to wait, I think you will every day be lacking behind. Coins hit viable prices when they get to be listed on a lot of exchanges. And this doesn't happen just all of a sudden, It takes time.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

One of the most common and serious problems in the market is bounty - when people immediately sell coins they receive, which hampers the development of the project. Personally, I always keep coins for at least six months.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

If I prefer to do the analysis used to be against the token bounty that I got. If I see the token has a future, then I prefer to hodl. However, if I see the coins don't have a future, then I will sell immediately, though it may be the result of not so great
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:07:29 PM

I think you should have a target to sell at the price you want. the coins you have received from bounty should you hold first if the price is still far from the target. if at the beginning of the coin has reached the target, you just sell. because holding back too long was afraid the price will fall down
ultrastructure

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

I think it's depends from the token, if that's good token, it will be listed on many exchanges then price will be going up. If it's not, it will always on below ICO price for long time.

If you have enough money for survival then good decision to hold at least couple of months and you will feel you enjoyed your reward.
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

Of course you need to hold. If all crypto starts to grow in the coming months, then most of these tokens will return as a minimum to the price of ICO. Most projects, including the most unsuccessful projects, will experience at least one pump and dump.
Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

After hit on an exchange the token price was down because of panic seller. You can hold your token but before that you should check out that how much that token was good. After that if you think it's good for hold then you can hold or sell.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

After hit on an exchange the token price was down because of panic seller. You can hold your token but before that you should check out that how much that token was good. After that if you think it's good for hold then you can hold or sell.

Same here after getting my bounty rewards I always decide to hold it because usually price is too low. I'm working hard on it so that os why I need to make sure as well that the price is right.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:50 AM

When the market is crowded for sure price will come down. And I think to hold my coins any longer about 2 to 3 months. And I have to understand the project roadmap because it is important to know that the token will go on the market. Certainly, hope all the bounty hunter benefit greatly and that the key is patience and have to wait.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Ravenzy666

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

this is a mistake that is often done by bounty hunter when just got a gift from bounty program. They are too hasty to sell the token so that the price in the market will only be high in the early days, but when it entered the next day biasanga the price will go down drastically. I will usually hold my token first, I will only sell my token when the token price reaches the price when the ICO or more. Or, I'll just sell my token when I think it's necessary.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

this is a mistake that is often done by bounty hunter when just got a gift from bounty program. They are too hasty to sell the token so that the price in the market will only be high in the early days, but when it entered the next day biasanga the price will go down drastically. I will usually hold my token first, I will only sell my token when the token price reaches the price when the ICO or more. Or, I'll just sell my token when I think it's necessary.

For me I am doing a sell of half then hold the half because I believe that the tokens will have potential to grow once bitcoin price increases again, all alts will increase too and will gonna reach its ath price.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

In deciding this, we must need the considerations. As known, bounty hunters are very well-known as one of the causes of dumping price of the coins. I myself will commonly hold the coins from bounty rewards for some months or years. For, nowadays, many projects have low price after listing on exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: