Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1662 times)
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

I think a lot of it depends on the individual project and also the market sentiment. Right now everything is one sales, cheap to buy but not much profit if you are selling...I try to focus on less projects and only ones I care about. If it is undervalued I keep holding on to it.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:37:59 PM

Depending on you, if you need money for something in real life or invest to other coins then it's better to sell your reward tokens. but if you believe in their project then you better hold the tokens until the project is completed which take months.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

I hold my bounty rewards for some time. I often look at its ICO price and when rmthat price is doubled or tripled after being listed in the market, then I sell half of my coins and wait for a higher price to sell the other half. One can never be too sure.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

I like to hold the tokens for a while. This way I am avoiding the big price drop when everybody dump and I have more time to determine if the project is worth investing in it and should I keep my tokens or sell.

MuneraMunera

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:59:48 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 12:14:25 AM by MuneraMunera

I prefer to HODL bounty rewards in order to earn more money when the market is going up. However, it makes sense only in the case that the project is decent.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

I think the best option would be selling it after its first few rise. Cause when its market value goes down, don't expect for it to rise up again.
This, i think, only applies to minor altcoins, if it has the potential (if you believe in it) then hodl. If it's bitcoin, no doubt, HODL.
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:14:23 AM

Maybe I will not be too hasty to sell it, although I'm in need of money, because I will see first the development of altcoin that I get from bounty, I will see if this includes long-term project or not, if long term then I will hold for sell it karerna I have confidence in the ICO that if I sell in time yanbg they promised then I am sure will get a good profit too.
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Just keep a portion for future pump most coins have this, some investors will pump it or there will be a demand on the coin if the team fully developed and market the project, of course, we want to be part on a project that has a good potential like Bitcoin, so keeping a good percentage is a good idea.

dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

Nowadays, the market is at its low point. Many coins are affected of this happening. As a bounty hunter, I will hold my bounty reward token until the market recovers and when the token I hold rise its value to its highest peak. All I need now is patience.😊😊😇😇
sparkling10

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

You'll never guess. Coins behave differently after they appear on stock exchanges.Personally, I keep all my coins in expectation that their price will grow after a while. I do not want to sell the spendet effort cheaply.
thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:22:59 AM

It depends what projects stand behind tokens. Some should be sold, some you may need to hold.
You could possibly do some type of 50/50 split and hodl half of your crypto and trade the other
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

Its difficult for me to predict the price of the token after ICO finished, and to avoid loss or  to make more profit, i will sell half of them and remaining token just hold in a few month. By this way we can reduce the risk when the price drop and can be increasing profit when the token going up.

Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

It is common to trade it immediately for money as it was what makes a bounty hunter happy after a hard work and or because each bounty hunting is a livelihood to make. On the other side it would be helpful to the ICO project to hold it a bit so that they may have more time to adjust to changes should bounty hunters sell their coins. So if you want to help them hold it but if you want more money you may wait for prices to go up. Just remember everything is a gamble you may never know when prices will be up. It could be next day, week or maybe next years to come.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

Many bounty hunter are doing selling  instantly mate. Because they see that they are now can gain profits on it is the reason why they instantly selling it. Whuch is a bad idea for all of us,it will result to instant dump of a coin mate. Try so hold as much as you can, or rather trading style, rolling you coins to gain more profits and also helping coin to gain high volume without dumping
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:47:14 AM

It is depends on our approach to the market motion. It is better to sell or hold in the right timing because once we did mistakes then it is our lose at the end. Better depends not on the emotion rather by the flow of the market price.
QueenRoyale

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

It always depend on something. You just cant sell or hold your token just because you want to. You have to study and research everything about the community. If you know that the token or coin you hodl doesnt have a purpose, I think thats a sign that you shouldnt be hodling something like that.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

It is depends on our approach to the market motion. It is better to sell or hold in the right timing because once we did mistakes then it is our lose at the end. Better depends not on the emotion rather by the flow of the market price.

I think their Is no losses to be done, when you need money on that time, so thats the main purpose here to earn money. And If you have enough funds, then thats the time to do hold your altcoin or token.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

Just keep a portion for future pump most coins have this, some investors will pump it or there will be a demand on the coin if the team fully developed and market the project, of course, we want to be part on a project that has a good potential like Bitcoin, so keeping a good percentage is a good idea.
If you have some good idea about the project you can keep some for your future plans while selling the other portions for a quick rewards, mostly happen bounty hunters just quickly sell out when they seen the project inside the exchange even in a small exchange as long as they seen some value they will quickly sell it out without taking some time to read and analyze the goals and usage of certain new coins.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

I think a lot of it depends on the individual project and also the market sentiment. Right now everything is one sales, cheap to buy but not much profit if you are selling...I try to focus on less projects and only ones I care about. If it is undervalued I keep holding on to it.

I have plans for the current status of the market, Maybe I will hold my bounty rewards and wait for it to pump instead of selling it at low price, I made some efforts to get that bounty , I will make sure that it will be worth the wait and my effort. Also it is also best to hold instead of doing panic sell.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

As a bounty hunter I think that first look at the team to see marketing, if it is profitable, I will hold it in my hand and wait a few months. If this project is not enough, I will sell it, but it will only sell part of it and not all. Sell it unless it's really rubbish
All in all, my own strategy is to take these coins without losing them and wait for them to become valuable and resell them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: