Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1652 times)
D4smin

Activity: 414
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

Depending on the price of the coin itself. If a coin is at a good price, what can you make for an immediate sale and what if the opposite of the low coin price you hold, first wait until the price goes up.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
I suggest better to hold it first because the price now is very low and wait for the good price in the market to receive good rewards for your task that has been made.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Ill have some coins comes from in bounty rewards that ill recieve and some of them ill sell too early because of the prices in a high situation. But if in a low prices maybe ill hold in a little bit.
duryum

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Hold your well deserved coins for quite a long time or even multi year at exactly that point you can feel the aftereffects of your diligent work. A large portion of the coins are useful for long haul speculation so you ought to pull out all the stops.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
it is normal for the price of token that is recently listed in the market after the bounty campaign, because most of the bounty hunters are selling their token as early as they receive their bounty.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

Sell as quickly as possible. Look at what's happening in the market. All coins become cheaper after the fall of bitcoin. Therefore, you must sell immediately, as there is such an opportunity.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

This stiuation may change according to ıco. If you believe ıco that may come to good point, You can wait to gain most profit but If you don't , I think you may sell.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

I keep coins received from bounty, this is not basic earnings, so can store coins for several years. I can also buy coins if the price is below ICO, hoping for a long-term perspective.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

the best decision will be coming from your own. selling immediately and selling after the dump is just the same, the thing is, you can have a higher percentage of opportunity when its price will increase higher than the ico price.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

I think that decision should base on information about company created coins. You should read all news about and analyze it.

christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

Selling or holding depends on the project. If they are planing to list on a good exchange you can decide to hold but if they are not it better you sell.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Many of us has done bounty for a better living and also to have a good income. Sometimes when we see the price is beyond ICO price or when in the ICO price we eagerly sell it to have the gain we are expecting.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Wuraola

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

anytime i receive a new bounty token, i do check their whitepaper to know the future of such ico...so with that i will know if to hold or sell.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

If i received my rewards ir tokens from bounty i will view rhe market value if its  value has a higher price or it depends on the situation,but for me i would rather hold for while i just exchange  when i reall need it.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:49:41 AM

Actually you should hold them for some time, the team behind the projects needs their tokens to be decentralized and selling right away may cause them to concentrate on just a few people.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:57:37 AM

It depends on the situation I guess, it depends on how you needes money so much.
But I guess for me its better that you will hold it specially if the project have a great future .  Most of the time became 5x higher price as months past.
rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

I think the decision depends on you. If you need cash urgently like you need to pay bills or you need the money to invest to something then sell your hard earned coins. But if you have cushion for your expenses or if you don't need the money as of the moment then I think you should HODL it.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

Its better to hodl actually, because it was the best way to collect some tokens or reward by earning from bounty, well it depends on the time either,  if you have quite much token and at the same time  you need to sell it then just go on.
alfacentavr

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

I have already taken part in about 100 companies. Tokens paid about 60 percent of the campaigns. Some turned out to be a scum, other tokens are expected. I have not sold one token yet. The price of them is too small, it is very unprofitable to sell seytsas. But there is a risk, perhaps it will happen that you will not sell at all.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ALexJinky

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

I choose hold all. If I sell I will sell all. hold until the market goes up, the current price is too low for sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: