Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1652 times)
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:32:20 AM

many of us who immediately sell tokens that can be from bounty after distribution but it will only make the token price to fall, we should still to hold and give the opportunity of the project to continue to grow so that the token price will also rise

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

It depends on you. If you think it is profitable and you really need money then you can pull out your tokens. But if it is not yet profitable, it is better to hold until it becomes profitable. I have INS right now and as of now, I don't need money to pull out so I am holding it because it is still expected to grow in the next quarter of this year.

If I were you, I would sell my bounty rewards immediately. If the price is satisfactory. I’ll take the opportunity to earn a high profit. But not all, I will keep some for investment. And if the price is low, of course I’ll be holding my bounty rewards for the mean time.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
yuukireit

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

Just hold it dude. Is a kind a like a free gift token. But with your volunter work and you dont know how the price will be in the next years. Thats was very unpredictable
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

It depends on the situation I guess, it depends on how you needes money so much.
But I guess for me its better that you will hold it specially if the project have a great future .  Most of the time became 5x higher price as months past.

I also think that you need to be flexible, in the current market there is not one 100% working strategy, you have to try different options to earn.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

I think, its depends on project which providing bounty campaign. If ICO have some potential, my piece of advise will be hold, but in speculative goals you may sell it when coins have pumped to a level. Thats my strategy
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

I think it depends on whether you believe in the project you are involved in or not. If the project is good-then it will be more logical to keep its tokens, if not - then sell, but try to sell at a normal price, and so I think that it is still not worth hurrying with the sale.
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

If you have done your research and believe in the project idea, I'd suggest to HODL on, nevertheless even if you try to catch the best price to sell your coins, dumpers would have already dumped it. As a bounty hunter you'll rarely get a chance to sell it at higher price initially. If you haven't done any research on the project then I'd suggest to sell 50-60% of your tokens received and HODL on remaining. Nobody knows for sure in this crypto thing that what will succeed. So having few coins for longer run isn't a bad idea.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

It depends on you. If you think that the bounty project you are doing will have good prospects in the future, then you can hold your bounty token for a long time. If you think of this project, you can’t predict it in the future. How about it, then you can choose to sell 50% and then hold the remaining 50%.
jepoyr1

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

In my suggestion it's better to hold your bounty reward at least a month. Most of the ICO starting price in the market is very low. It's better to wait than to sell it in low price.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

For 5 months the price of the token will not grow because the team needs to implement a road map and it takes about 2 years, you are ready to wait 2 years? I have such projects in my portfolio and I'm ready to wait.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

We all know if a tokens is listed on a exchanger there is a big possibility that token price will fall for that reason,many bounty hunters sell their tokens,what you should do is to check the price first if your token is good to sell and if you believe in the project and it has the potential to increase it's price hold it and wait for more profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Zveresk

Merit: 109

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

I sell only when price is appropriate. I sell a part of tokens and hold other part. Now I participate in EON (EOP) bounty and I will hold the major part of tokens because it has a perspective in the future.
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:29:47 AM

if the coin have a good investor in the market after the minute that was the coin is listed in the market i do suggest to sell, and after wards go buy in the dip because more of the hunters will dump the coin and try to buy back again the coin and this time in a lower price and hold it again for months or years Cheesy
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

Often most bounty hunters will be sold soon after a token that enters the actual stock exchange. most strategies will wait for them though, and if this is a good token of a project that is rapidly increasing within a few days, long wait for several weeks to sell my study strategy. Try not touching tokens for a long time. and these tokens are full of uncertainty.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:03:26 AM

About half of the projects are scam. And they will disappear in 3-4 months after listing on exchange, but on the other hand, it would be wrong to sell now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: