Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Diamond (DMD) Takeover! Update v1.0.4 | NEW website, pool, block-explorer  (Read 50036 times)
moleculecoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Love all coins!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:36:45 AM

Is Diamond integrated with any payment systems yet?  It would be pretty cool if an online luxury watch store accepted Diamond.

Molecule MOL Developer Donation Address:  K3LhXmZeougH7XUr1ppkKd15A53o6iBgmJ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:38:12 AM

Just started a sub-reddit: (http://www.reddit.com/r/dmd/). Anyone want to be a moderator?
thanks for doing this hopefully it gets some more people interested, i would be moderator, but im not sure im the right person for the job.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:42:34 AM

Is Diamond integrated with any payment systems yet?  It would be pretty cool if an online luxury watch store accepted Diamond.
i did hear some people talking about a diamond store that will be accepting DMD in the future when the price is better, but not sure if it was true, i do know that the DMD team are in contact with video game designers to get DMD put into some different games as a collectable that you can cash in, like craftcoin for mind craft is used, but haven't herd a lot about it, and i know very little about video games so i can't really specify anymore
forcefedvr6

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:24:31 AM

I like this coin for the long haul due to the POS feature and the limited number of coins that will become available.

I have a few for sale on the exchange for ~10x current value, that I mined while waiting for my wallet to update, and I will probably move them into my wallet.

All of the DMD that I currently mine goes directly into my wallet, and I'll have to figure out how to activate the POS feature.

Also,  just to further emphasize a fact that has already been established, dmd.minar.cc is holding some of my DMD hostage and won't respond to emails. 

I guess that they think that I will start to think that I was "double-paid",  perhaps.   

Funny how I was mining DMD at another pool at the same time, and while credited earnings were on par with what I expected to see at both pools, the payouts were fine from one pool (equal to credited earnings),  but not from dmd.minar.cc (non-existant payout for current balance).

dmd.minar.cc .....  fuckin' thing SUCKS!

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 03:27:50 AM

I like this coin for the long haul due to the POS feature and the limited number of coins that will become available.

I have a few for sale on the exchange for ~10x current value, that I mined while waiting for my wallet to update, and I will probably move them into my wallet.

All of the DMD that I currently mine goes directly into my wallet, and I'll have to figure out how to activate the POS feature.

Also,  just to further emphasize a fact that has already been established, dmd.minar.cc is holding some of my DMD hostage and won't respond to emails. 

I guess that they think that I will start to think that I was "double-paid",  perhaps.   

Funny how I was mining DMD at another pool at the same time, and while credited earnings were on par with what I expected to see at both pools, the payouts were fine from one pool (equal to credited earnings),  but not from dmd.minar.cc (non-existant payout for current balance).

dmd.minar.cc .....  fuckin' thing SUCKS!

yeah they ripped a bunch of people off, sorry to hear about that, the DEV's deleted there pool link from the DMD site yesterday
Last_Man_Standing

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:59:02 AM

Mind Craft, huh? LOL to that!
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 10:20:56 AM

minecraft or whatever i don't play video games...
RENDERING

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:53:21 PM

Pool Open To Public http://dmd.coinarmy.com

Here is our setup:

BLOCK FINDER BONUS
Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 1 Min block stats update
Every 10 Seconds Dashboard Stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
PPLNS
2% Fee
Payouts every 1 minute
DDOS Protection
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)

We are finding blocks right now! Come join the army! Smiley
zuper (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:20:05 PM

Pool Open To Public http://dmd.coinarmy.com

Here is our setup:

BLOCK FINDER BONUS
Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 1 Min block stats update
Every 10 Seconds Dashboard Stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
PPLNS
2% Fee
Payouts every 1 minute
DDOS Protection
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)

We are finding blocks right now! Come join the army! Smiley

DMDCoin.net updated.  Smiley
popshot

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 04:52:50 PM

So how many Diamonds there are to be mined?  4.3 million or 210k? There seem to be contradicting information on that.

Is there any sound Marketing strategy in the making? I just hope you are not deluding yourselves about Wall Street investment.

When can we expect a dedicated forum to be up and running along with the website?
Is there any time frame /deadline you're working towards?

As much as I like the concept and name of the coin without proper development it's doomed (no matter what you say or wish for).

professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:17:45 PM

So how many Diamonds there are to be mined?  4.3 million or 210k? There seem to be contradicting information on that.

4.3 million total, 200k-ish mined so far.

Is there any sound Marketing strategy in the making? I just hope you are not deluding yourselves about Wall Street investment.

When can we expect a dedicated forum to be up and running along with the website?
Is there any time frame /deadline you're working towards?

As much as I like the concept and name of the coin without proper development it's doomed (no matter what you say or wish for).

+1

However, I do think that DMD, by its nature of an 8 year mining window, is going to be more of a 'slow burn' coin that builds up over time, rather than a flash pump and dump (which is great and exactly what you want, of course). I'm not sure that it needs to build up as quickly as other coins.

That said, it's a balancing act. Because if it stalls too badly, people will dump it and there will be no growth.

I'm not sure what the solution is, but I do think that DMD should be treated and marketed a little differently than other cryptos.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 05:25:01 PM

210k mined already + 1440 more each day

for 8 years then POW ends with a total 4.3 million dmd

after those 8 years only POS to earn more dmd

its like 1% a year

i agree with u other words about what i required and im sure devs working on it

i bought a lot dmd at much higher price i still dont tregret it i know it will go up a lot

i suggest u buy now when dmd is still a insider hint before the big rush start

just think what would happen if dmd is on btc-e tomorrow........

like impossible to buy dmd only 1440 minable a day and value skyroketing

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
professorY

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:27:44 PM

That's the key right there. Once DMD *does* catch investor interest, it will go up very fast, because there aren't enough mined to keep up with demand. Hell, one or two buyers could eat up the entire mined supply for a day easily.

I think DMD will require a level of patience that is unusual in the crypto world, but I think it's one of the best long game plays out there right now.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
sammart57

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:49:32 PM

That's the key right there. Once DMD *does* catch investor interest, it will go up very fast, because there aren't enough mined to keep up with demand. Hell, one or two buyers could eat up the entire mined supply for a day easily.

I think DMD will require a level of patience that is unusual in the crypto world, but I think it's one of the best long game plays out there right now.

I think your statement should be "IF" it catches not "does".
there's no guarantee that diamond will catch on any more than the other hundreds of alt's out there.
With it's limited supply you would think it would be worth more, but it may end up being worth nothing after it's all said and done.
just a complete crapshoot unfortunately.

value has dropped by 2/3 in the last week, but difficulty has actually gone up.. so maybe that's a good sign for the future, but who knows at this point.
professorY

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:55:58 PM

there's no guarantee that diamond will catch on any more than the other hundreds of alt's out there.
With it's limited supply you would think it would be worth more, but it may end up being worth nothing after it's all said and done.

value has dropped by 2/3 in the last week, but difficulty has actually gone up.. so maybe that's a good sign for the future, but who knows at this point.

Normally, I'd agree with you. But with so few new DMD being added to the pool daily, it really only takes a handful of people to see the potential and the price goes up.

Of course there are no certainties in crypto, but I'd be very surprised if DMD doesn't trade at least a few multiples above where it is currently. $10 a piece would still be undervalued IMO and would represent a 650% increase from today.

sammart57

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

Normally, I'd agree with you. But with so few new DMD being added to the pool daily, it really only takes a handful of people to see the potential and the price goes up.

Of course there are no certainties in crypto, but I'd be very surprised if DMD doesn't trade at least a few multiples above where it is currently. $10 a piece would still be undervalued IMO and would represent a 650% increase from today.

That is a double edged sword to be sure. On the one hand with only a few being added daily price SHOULD go up.. but on the other hand it may walk that line where it's not profitable to mine because of the low payout once difficulty gets higher so people lose interest in it.
I hope for our sake it does go higher, $10 per dmd would be outstanding imo.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 07:06:55 PM

value didnt dropt that much its just btc did raise that much

if u look at $ per dmd its much more stable than look at btc per dmd

and 10$ each dmd cant be the goal it must be much higher and its possible

we have to put in effort for success thats true but in sure devs also got their share of dmd and so enought motivation to spend work for success

same as we should

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 07:13:01 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 09:23:18 PM by cryptonit

the key is to buy dmd

once the far to cheap sell orders bought up the price raises thats how it works

mining and selling dmd lowering price

buying dmd raises price

in our all interest its to raise dmd value so buy as much as u can

if u have no fiat cash just mine something else sell it for btc and spend btc to buy dmd

thats the way to raise value

thats the reason i stopped mining dmd use some multipool instant-sell coin and buy dmd with the btc u earned

Tripmode

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 09:42:25 PM

If anyone is looking for a DMD pool - http://pool.diamondblocks.info
We pay all super blocks and only have a 1% fee. Stratum and VARDIFF

The pool supports the diamond block explorer which I am currently running at a loss due to lack of donations.

So please consider mining at our pool or donating to the block explorer directly. Hosting and VPS doesn't pay for itself!

Trade PXL and other coins at Atomic Trade!
hodger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:56:23 PM

Haven't opened my wallet for about 5 days, and wow is it taking it's time to sync, despite 12 connections.

About quarter of the way through catching up so far and it's been going an hour.  Anyone else seen anything like this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: