Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Diamond (DMD) Takeover! Update v1.0.4 | NEW website, pool, block-explorer  (Read 50037 times)
zuper (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:44:21 PM

Hello people!

DMDpool.net will be online during the day...
You will not lose anything Smiley
Dixonz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:45:23 PM

Appreciate the help guys,

Out of curiosity what sorta future we got with diamond?

Been following the thread for a couple of days kinda get them feels that its gonna be a big

People saying mine and hold them for the future?

Eventually my goal is to make some btc, I've heard that's expected to climb into the thousands.?
zuper (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:20:32 PM

DMDpool.net is back Smiley

We prefer to be silent and work hard for DMD...
I know that you cant wait, but we should make stable steps.
Dixonz

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:26:19 PM

Top Notch

Are the confirmed payments playing catch up now?
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 08:47:46 PM

You can try at dmd.minar.cc
sheinsha
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
-----------------
i dont know how u earn that reputation on this forum
but it sounds like we shouldnt listen to yor recomendations

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
sheinsha

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:57:57 PM

You can try at dmd.minar.cc
sheinsha
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
-----------------
i dont know how u earn that reputation on this forum
but it sounds like we shouldnt listen to yor recomendations
2 days ago a possibly drunk user posted this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=114469

But thats not true, all super blocks are given to miners same thing as tx fees!
Please ask older forum members to vouch me on this one!

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:06:56 AM

we do need to start a separate dedicated DMD forum, like others said in previous posts, are the devs working on it? if not, how do we get one going.
popshot

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:37:39 AM

Been following the thread for a couple of days kinda get them feels that its gonna be a big
Eventually my goal is to make some btc, I've heard that's expected to climb into the thousands.?

Well, you don't have to feel it it's going to be big..   just do the math. There are only 1,500 coins to be mined per day and by looking at the supply on Cryptsy it indeed is scarce.
It's one of a few coins which is actually truly fair, no pre mining, no instamining and no halving rewards over the course of its existence. This on its own is a green light for many people who are tired of scamcoins.  Whatever angel you look at it, it does bring some interesting features to the table (security - checkpointing, scarcity, PoS to name a few).
Mining/buying and holding is in my view a very sensible approach at the moment. It is a perfect period for investment especially with these prices. Of course there's work to be done on the marketing side of thing but to promote this coin would be much easier than some other clone crap that pops from nowhere every minute.
What actually attracted me to this coins were the competent devs who already worked with another greatly performing Peercoin.

As soon as the train starts rolling... there will be nothing to stop it. Wink  

popshot

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 02:39:51 AM

we do need to start a separate dedicated DMD forum, like others said in previous posts, are the devs working on it? if not, how do we get one going.

dadon patience mate, I'm confident we'll hear some answers soon!

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 04:27:25 AM

i just bought 1k  of dmd yesterday i am being patient, i have spent about 16btc now, just asking bro........
sammart57

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:23:51 PM

Well, you don't have to feel it it's going to be big..   just do the math. There are only 1,500 coins to be mined per day and by looking at the supply on Cryptsy it indeed is scarce.
It's one of a few coins which is actually truly fair, no pre mining, no instamining and no halving rewards over the course of its existence. This on its own is a green light for many people who are tired of scamcoins.  Whatever angel you look at it, it does bring some interesting features to the table (security - checkpointing, scarcity, PoS to name a few).
Mining/buying and holding is in my view a very sensible approach at the moment. It is a perfect period for investment especially with these prices. Of course there's work to be done on the marketing side of thing but to promote this coin would be much easier than some other clone crap that pops from nowhere every minute.
What actually attracted me to this coins were the competent devs who already worked with another greatly performing Peercoin.

math doesn't matter.. this coin is starting to fade badly. if the devs don't do something soon to get people aware of it, it's gonna be buried under a mountain of new alts and forgotten.
popshot

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 03:14:35 PM

math doesn't matter.. this coin is starting to fade badly. if the devs don't do something soon to get people aware of it, it's gonna be buried under a mountain of new alts and forgotten.

I beg to differ on this one. I've got a strong feeling the devs will deliver. Coding is a daunting task and takes a long time, especially in cryptos where you want to make sure everything is secure and bug free.
Yes.. buried under other alts,  just like Quark was.. I think this coin has got merits that do not expire as quickly as you might think.  
Marketing is another beast but once the community comes together we'll see the change.

Dixonz

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

What is THE coin to mine/trade/store there's so many of them new ones creeping up all the time like the other week Earthcoin/42coin etc.

I know somebody that bought into 42 which from what i gather looked promising and now its going south like there's now tomorrow.

I don't know much of the history of dmd but did it like disappear for a while or be removed off trading sites? Apologies for the newbishness but all of it is new to me!
Dixonz

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

What is it with doge aswell?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

What is THE coin to mine/trade/store there's so many of them new ones creeping up all the time like the other week Earthcoin/42coin etc.

I know somebody that bought into 42 which from what i gather looked promising and now its going south like there's now tomorrow.

I don't know much of the history of dmd but did it like disappear for a while or be removed off trading sites? Apologies for the newbishness but all of it is new to me!

for now the coin to mine is doge
the coin for trade is btc
the coin to store is dmd

mine doge (replace with other fotm coin just follow multipools)
sell doge for btc
buy dmd with btc

today i bought 140 dmd with the mining output of 3 days mining doge
would be impossible mine in that timeframe that much dmd with my 1600khash (would be around 45 dmd in 3 days)

my longterm goal is to own at least 36000 dmd to be able POS 1 dmd each day

people might ask why store dmd and not keep btc

answer the big gains for bitcoin are  over maybe some day 1 BTC will be 10000$ but thats still only a 10x gain

the possible gains for dmd are way higher

i dont do crypto stuff to earn a few bucks

i want the big thing

sure this involve some risk too
the golden rule for any investment into crypto is never invest more than u can afford to lose

if i lose 2 5 or 10k € that wont hurt that much

if i earn 250k € that would change my life

thats where i am aiming for

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
sheinsha

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:05:01 PM

for now the coin to mine is doge
the coin for trade is btc
the coin to store is dmd

mine doge (replace with other fotm coin just follow multipools)
sell doge for btc
buy dmd with btc

today i bought 140 dmd with the mining output of 3 days mining doge
would be impossible mine in that timeframe that much dmd with my 1600khash (would be around 45 dmd in 3 days)

my longterm goal is to own at least 36000 dmd to be able POS 1 dmd each day

people might ask why store dmd and not keep btc

answer the big gains for bitcoin are  over maybe some day 1 BTC will be 10000$ but thats still only a 10x gain

the possible gains for dmd are way higher

i dont do crypto stuff to earn a few bucks

i want the big thing

sure this involve some risk too
the golden rule for any investment into crypto is never invest more than u can afford to lose

if i lose 2 5 or 10k € that wont hurt that much

if i earn 250k € that would change my life

thats where i am aiming for

+1

Minar.cc pools are not running anymore, the domain was registered by someone else and I don't have any relationship with the new owner.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 06:49:42 PM

people dont be shy to post here
possible interested dudes read forum and check by existing pages how active coin comunity is

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 11:06:39 PM

so the devs running DMD are the same who did peercoin.... that's good news
jepistons

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:51:05 AM

so the devs running DMD are the same who did peercoin.... that's good news
  where did u read that at?
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:43:44 AM

^^ there, i wasn't aware of it though
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: