Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Diamond (DMD) Takeover! Update v1.0.4 | NEW website, pool, block-explorer  (Read 50036 times)
zuper (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:14:23 AM

The teams behind the two coins are not the same, it’s just that the coins share lots of common characteristics (e.g. PoS), so some code is shared and, of course, developments in one coin can easily be migrated to the other.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 10:04:04 AM

The teams behind the two coins are not the same, it’s just that the coins share lots of common characteristics (e.g. PoS), so some code is shared and, of course, developments in one coin can easily be migrated to the other.
but have the you and the other dev's had experience on other coins
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:00:32 PM

but have the you and the other dev's had experience on other coins

doesn't matter....
important is how dedicated they are

look at doge do u think the devs there are rocket scientists?
dedicated devs and the community are the success factors

basical most coins are are a copy of bitcoin litecoin peercoin code

in dmd case its a peercoin copy

but with in my opinion superior settings for longterm success

the coin base setup is very good

required is more than anything else marketing

i understand u have invested a lot and own maybe the biggest dmd share

so my question is what do u do to make ur investment a good one?

as a so called whale u could try to get in contact with devs and offer to pay bounties for tasks u wana have completed

example u want a dedicated dmd forum
how about offer 500 dmd as a bounty for it?
want some promotion? how about starting a bounty for good dmd campaign with rewards deepend on how creative the campaign is

there might be people who wana enter dmd but don't have mining gear and don't have cash

this people could do great things to get their hands on some diamonds

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Dixonz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:12:04 PM

So its picked up in the market scene today i see, enough to be excited about?

Haven't got a big rig manage about 600-700khs, so far ive mined 32dmd..is that enough to get excited about haha Grin

Will dmd go above and beyond the prices seen on cryptsy last sept/aug?

networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 08:15:18 PM

Hi people. Finally, I can post here! I had to wait since I'm a new member. I'm a fan of Diamond Coin and I think it has a lot of good things going for it. I just wanted to thank Zuper for making posts here to keep us updated (and of course, thank you to all the devs for bringing Diamond Coin back!). To offer my input, I think a Twitter account would be a great way to keep people updated on #DMD. We could even offer giveaways to promote the coin. I'd even be willing to put in some time and effort (and even some dmd coins) for a twitter account if I have dev approval. Let me know. Additionally, I have a small cryptocurrency blog where I am planning on evaluating a variety of cryptocurrencies and am hoping to do some written interviews with some of the devs. I'd be happy to make my first dev interview with Zuper or one of the other Diamond Coin devs if you are interested. I have another blog that is entirely unrelated to cryptocurrency and can provide links so you guys can check out my work to see if you are interested in working with me. Just let me know. Thanks.

ps. clearly, when you look at #doge, the success of a coin is more a function of marketing and social media momentum as opposed to its functionality or innovative features.

popshot

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 11:04:43 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 11:15:56 PM by popshot

Hi networkcoinage,
Fantastic to have your input. I agree with what you're saying. Definitely Twitter presence is invaluable and marketing is a key. Having great features that Diamond has, it is going to be a killer coin.

To everyone, I've spoken with zuper and can officially announce that the dedicated Diamond forum is coming next week. The whole thing, above all will be a community led project, so anyone who believes in Diamond's potential and wants to be a part of history in the making will have his chance to participate and contribute.

This means, buy your Diamond tickets, the train is approaching! Cheesy

networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 11:58:57 PM

As a sign of good faith and my willingness to help, I have converted an old twitter profile to @dmdcoin complete with my previous 5 followers Wink . I will be happy to turn over the reigns to the devs or am willing to use it to promote Diamond Coin. Here is the account: https://twitter.com/dmdcoin Let me know.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 01:04:38 AM

i would be happy to offer up some of my DMD next week when the forum is up, to attract new users to the scene, i did one for quark, were you had to join the forum, like the Facebook page and tweet it on twitter and we attracted around 400 members just giving one QRK each, so something simmerler would be good to do, then latter on we could do the same to get it added to different exchanges, like email such & such site, or sign petition for this and get a free diamond
popshot

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 01:57:30 AM

As a sign of good faith and my willingness to help, I have converted an old twitter profile to @dmdcoin complete with my previous 5 followers Wink . I will be happy to turn over the reigns to the devs or am willing to use it to promote Diamond Coin. Here is the account: https://twitter.com/dmdcoin Let me know.

That's fab! networkcoinage.

By all means promote Diamonds on Twitter! Let the world know there's a new kid on the block who's going to rule the scene Wink

zuper (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:59:57 AM

Hello ppl!
I am really proud of you, DMD community!
Many times i was silent, due to high workload. However, all of us believe that DMD community should contribute to our team work.
We have already planned the future steps of DMD, so the first of them is our official dedicated forum, as popshot already said.
Many people occasionally send me personal messages about DMD, so we understand that a new dedicated forum is more than necessary and important.

We will discuss in detail our needs and the next DMD steps soon through our brand-new discussion board.

Thank you all. Thank you all.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 02:46:32 AM

no, thank you! my faith has returned  Grin
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:27:12 AM

and I missed to buy the 1000 dmd at 0.00075 that cheap dmd will become never again  Shocked
now its going upwards

for people who still think about the right time to buy  Huh

NOW!  Cool

its only a matter of days dmd break 0.0030 again  Grin
and far beyond...........

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 12:14:45 PM

i would be happy to offer up some of my DMD next week when the forum is up, to attract new users to the scene, i did one for quark, were you had to join the forum, like the Facebook page and tweet it on twitter and we attracted around 400 members just giving one QRK each, so something simmerler would be good to do, then latter on we could do the same to get it added to different exchanges, like email such & such site, or sign petition for this and get a free diamond
thats the right spirit!
good ideas

popshot

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:04:21 AM

It’s so encouraging to see people recognising the potential of Diamond.

Forum structure is 80% way through.

Soon initial content will be generated.

Gosh… so excited!!

CryptoTroll

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:14:34 AM

Hey Zuper,

Can you please add another pool to the list?  http//dmd.cryptotroll.com No Fees, Prop Payout.

Thank you!

CryptoTroll
popshot

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:17:24 AM

Hey Zuper,

Can you please add another pool to the list?  http//dmd.cryptotroll.com No Fees, Prop Payout.

Thank you!

CryptoTroll

The forum will have a dedicated pool section where you will get the proper exposure to miners!
Thanks, will pass info to zuper Smiley

zuper (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:36:17 AM

Hey Zuper,

Thank you!

CryptoTroll

Done Smiley
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:48:34 AM

Gosh… so excited!!

i know this crypto gonna shine, ppl gonna be kicken em selves they didn't buy in early
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:52:35 AM

Gosh… so excited!!

i know this crypto gonna shine, ppl gonna be kicken em selves they didn't buy in early

Don't you mean it is gonna sparkle! Grin
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 12:56:46 AM

lol yeah that's what i meant, wow such sparkle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: