Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Diamond (DMD) Takeover! Update v1.0.4 | NEW website, pool, block-explorer  (Read 50036 times)
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:11:41 AM

i plan on making a DMD commercial not one of those animation ones we see for a lot of other crypto, but one with the style of a Gucci or Rolex ad, that's the crowd we want for DMD a store of wealth for the wealthy, something you can see being played on mainstream tv.

Argyle Pink Diamonds come to mind.... More rare, and more valuable than white diamonds
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 01:24:35 AM

i will look into that sounds interesting, thanks for the tip  Wink
suncoastbuddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:36:28 AM

i will look into that sounds interesting, thanks for the tip  Wink

http://www.argylediamonds.com.au/argyle_pink_diamonds.html

I have been to the mine and I really really want a pink diamond....
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 09:02:51 AM

i am against a pink diamond

keep it pure

diamond as hard solid stable value deposite coin - thats the right approach - YES

trendy pink gemstone - NO

i think a great success bringer would be to create a own market!

www.diamondcryptos.com

here only few selected longterm very stable coins are traded
all coins are traded against DMD

this way diamond would become something like a quality sign for coin a if its traded here

just think what a promotion that would be if people beg for their coin to be traded on diamondcryptos........

DMD-USD
DMD-EUR
DMD-BTC
DMD-LTC
DMD-XPM
DMD-PPC
and so on.................

the gurantee success factor for DMD would be because DMD are rare and needed to trade the value would skyroket

to make this market attracting people it should use features that fits the stable secure image of DMD

one feature could be
ultra low fees at trading
moderate fees at  withdraw

i know suche a market is a mega project i give away my idea for free

another project would be a luxury goods shop where u can pay only with DMD

we need just a few of this thing done so people see DMD is more than a cool name and a bunch of nice coin features

we have to focus on our strenghts

value deposite
and "DMD payment possible"  as a quality sign for high quality goods and services
(maybe create a certified diamond trading partner programm)

DMD shouldnt be used to pay a beer in pub
but instead to pay for the weeding rings u buy in the www.diamondluxuryshop.com
or to buy high quality crypto coins

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 09:17:12 AM

good news from cryptsy seems finaly dmd investors found out how to keep coin stable

they start to place massive buy walls to make it impossible to drop below a defined value

close to 1500 buy order at 0.00095 or higher make sure the multipool instaseller dont drop coin value below that mark

just raise the buy wall each day a bit higher lead to constant value gains

to make placing buy walls afordable u can put a a few of bought dmd on sell again with a bit higher value so ur trading feed a bit more is covered

this way we hit 2 targets

1st keep coin value stable
2nd have coins avaiable to buy for investors

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 09:28:37 AM

damn you have some good ideas cryptonit you should apply for a dev position, honest, i got me self around 1400 DMD few days ago and it was long time before i got them, you can see most people are reluctant to sell em, they will kick themselves they did
z04h97nezr

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:02:35 AM

Because there's so few miners over there right now, I'd like to make people aware of this zero-fee pool again:

http://dmdpool.digsys.bg/

Works without a hitch for me so far.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 10:11:45 PM

buywallupdate:

its now 1700 DMD buywall 0.000988 or above.....

wana see 2k above 0.001 tomorrow

go DMD go

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 10:42:24 PM

looking good mate, it's only a matter of time, i think word is spreading, there have been some high's and lows, but i have not sold a single DMD, I'm in this for the long run  Wink
networkcoinage

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 03:45:06 AM

i plan on making a DMD commercial not one of those animation ones we see for a lot of other crypto, but one with the style of a Gucci or Rolex ad, that's the crowd we want for DMD a store of wealth for the wealthy, something you can see being played on mainstream tv.
Sounds good! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:36:25 PM

will probably start a thread in the new forum opening up soon, and maybe dev's could set up a pool to try and raise some funds, don't really mind paying out of my own pocket but could be quicker if more people kick in, i want to get it made by a company i have been eyeing who have done many commercials including trustico's one and is pretty nice still not sure about script, if we Evan need one, basically make it smooth and sexy plus giving the basic description of DMD and what it's used for, well that's the plan anyway, if doge can make the marketcap it has, i'm sure with a little bit of effort this community can take DMD  to 1k per Coin
networkcoinage

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 03:39:04 PM

Any word on coins-e adding DMD? I see that it is listed as coming soon on the DMD announcement post. Do they have a board we can post on to request that DMD be added? I don't know much about them. If anything ever happened to Cryptsy the entire altcoin cryptocurrency market sure would be in trouble. It seems like it would be good for us all to support some other exchanges when we can.

That Guy

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:23:09 PM

Any word on coins-e adding DMD? I see that it is listed as coming soon on the DMD announcement post. Do they have a board we can post on to request that DMD be added? I don't know much about them. If anything ever happened to Cryptsy the entire altcoin cryptocurrency market sure would be in trouble. It seems like it would be good for us all to support some other exchanges when we can.

I emailed Coins-E a while back about DMD, it appears they did used to have it, but then took it down due to the hardfork I believe, but when I messaged them in December about re-adding it, I only got a generic response that they will look in to it.

I'd also like to see DMD on Coins-E again and Coinex as I do not like Cryptsy due to the issues everyone reports.

"Sharks are winners, and they don't look back because they have no necks. Necks are for sheep." -That Guy
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 08:04:37 PM

I emailed Coins-E a while back about DMD, it appears they did used to have it, but then took it down due to the hardfork I believe, but when I messaged them in December about re-adding it, I only got a generic response that they will look in to it.

I'd also like to see DMD on Coins-E again and Coinex as I do not like Cryptsy due to the issues everyone reports.

im not sure if only one market for now isnt better for us
we dont have enought buyers to keep cryptsy buy wall active all the time

how we should manage that with 3 markets....

lets first get our marketing/promotion campain running so we get enought buyers

nice sideeeffect every day the inevitable value raise is coming late i can get a few more dmd's for cheap

for now every day value stay  under 0.001 im happy this way my mine doge sell and buy dmd earns me like double the profit of mining dmd directly

zuper (OP)

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:08:38 PM

Hello everyone!

As we promised, new dedicated forum is up and running!
I don't like big words, so everyone interested in Diamond please join Smiley
http://www.dmdcoin.net/forum
popshot

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 10:16:51 PM

Now, it is getting really serious!  Cheesy

Thank you everyone for waiting so patiently, we worked hard to bring it to the community as quickly as possible. A lot of though was given to make it focused and professional.

This forum will change a lot for this coin and I hope everyone will join in to make great things happen.

networkcoinage

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:56:33 AM

Great job on the forum guys! See you over there.

dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:28:15 AM

would someone be willing to help me do a giveaway to attract people to the DMD and the new forum? i will give them , and someone else handle the handing em out part, i was thinking of a join the forum, introduce yourself in general discussion, then go to the facecook and like, and twitter page and re-tweet this will get more members on the forum, and spread the word in the social media environment more, any takers
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:29:14 AM

Great job on the forum guys! See you over there.
yes forgot to say, thank you to dev's for the forum, great to see it up and running
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 09:47:40 PM

would someone be willing to help me do a giveaway to attract people to the DMD and the new forum? i will give them , and someone else handle the handing em out part, i was thinking of a join the forum, introduce yourself in general discussion, then go to the facecook and like, and twitter page and re-tweet this will get more members on the forum, and spread the word in the social media environment more, any takers

i think a 2 out of 3 should be enought including the forum part as a must have

lot people have no twitter some avoid facebook

i could maybe handle such a giveaway on dmd forum for u but earlyiest start termin would be weekend im busy this week

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: