Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:41:41 PM by mprep

I really want all children to have the opportunity to develop in equal conditions. Please tell us what is the donation channel on your platform?
Õpet understands the importance of enabling equality of opportunities for children. By purchasing Opet Token off the open market and transacting them on the Õpet platform, global education-related enterprises and charitable organizations will be able to gift beneficiary students the opportunity of education across the globe.

Good job! The team did its job at the highest level! And tell me how the program will do user profiling?

Talk memory is necessary in the necessary context. This is achieved by using our own algorithms to measure and quantify responses, progress and potential emotions in order to profiler the user.

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future.The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this! What can I do to help the project grow?

Thanks for the positive review! Now you can take part in the bounty program by asking your question by placing it under the link @opetfoundationgroup and you will have the opportunity to get 50 OPET! Also you can take part in private sale.
"Private Sale (30th May 2018 to 31 Jul 2018)
- 35% bonus token for contribution of 500ETH and above
- 30% bonus token for contribution between 200ETH to 499ETH
- 25% bonus token for contribution between 50ETH to 199ETH
And also tell your friends about our program. Maybe they will find it useful.         

It is sad to me that there is so less activity because I consider that this project will get a big support .
Thanks for the support! Do you have the opportunity to tell your friends about our platform? Then help us in such a small advertising company)))

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
thedarknight789

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

Õpet is positioned as an intelligent personalized tutor application with the ability to formulate the learning type of each user and provide learning recommendations through the training of data gathered from social media activity footprints of user via app-logins and questions posed by users in the course of app usage.
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

I think opetfoundation  is a very unique thing of its kind. It's provides many opportunities and advantages over other platforms, does'nt it?
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

I wish you development of the company attracting more interested people and success in entering the market
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:54:06 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:34:19 PM by mprep

Õpet is positioned as an intelligent personalized tutor application with the ability to formulate the learning type of each user and provide learning recommendations through the training of data gathered from social media activity footprints of user via app-logins and questions posed by users in the course of app usage.
Exactly! You have understood correctly! Thank you for your attention to our site.

This is a very good idea with opportunity! Irreproachable website, engaging logo, well-advised job!
Our team tried to make everything easily accessible. We are pleased that people like our work and we hope that our project in the form of a ship will see the open ocean.

democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

Education accounts for a large proportion of household expenditure. The traditional means of education need to be innovated. Only by adapting to the modern mode can we develop.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

Hey. Do you really allow the use of fiat currency? Such a rarity! To what address do I need to transfer payment?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

I think opetfoundation  is a very unique thing of its kind. It's provides many opportunities and advantages over other platforms, does'nt it?
Yes, it's truth. Opet is really special! Õpet is an efficient, affordable and convenient private digital tutor. Õpet conducts complex conversations on various topics, helping to broaden the horizons of schoolchildren. Through continuous interaction, Opet will safely store all information related to the educational process and useful for admission to the institution - for example, the interests of users, their preferences, academic progress, extracurricular activities, certificates and even personality profiles collected using a unique tool profiling the personality of Cambridge University. And also has a program of sponsorship and support for students.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students
with their exam revision. Through continuous engagement, Õpet will record all information relevant and useful to college admission processes securely and accurately on the blockchain - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s unique personality profiling tool. Our powerful and adaptive recommendation engine will then recommend educational and job opportunities that are relevant to our users.

It's all very well, the idea is good. Cool But do you have an MVP or is it just an idea and a words? And which languages will your application support?
Mobile Application Prototype will be launched on app store in end august. Blockchain prototype has been developed. Source code is on Github at: https://github.com/opetfoundation/
looks like a promising project, mobile application prototype on app store,, how about in google play store when are plan to be launch?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:34:11 PM by mprep

Education accounts for a large proportion of household expenditure. The traditional means of education need to be innovated. Only by adapting to the modern mode can we develop.

The modern world adapts quickly. I think this will not be a problem.
You must live under the slogan. Never stop at what has been achieved and always develop yourself.

Hey. Do you really allow the use of fiat currency? Such a rarity! To what address do I need to transfer payment?
Yes, each user can pay using the currency via  fiat currency payment gateways iTunes, Android Pay, App Gateway payment gateways or in his digital wallet for any digital services available on the platform. You can see the list of countries where the function of payments through the card is available in telegram group.

LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

What basic offer does Opet have for future students?
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

I read that on your platform there will be support for students in the form of scholarships. Will there be a safe transfer of donations to students for training?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:27:27 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:40:23 PM by mprep

What basic offer does Opet have for future students?
To your attention three main proposals from Opet:
1) An educational chatbot that serves as a personal learning assistant;
2) A secure student due diligence tool for use in university entry applications;
3) Ability to receive education sponsorships from philanthropies.

Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality information.

Thank you for your comment. Join us and follow all updates in the group https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup

I read that on your platform there will be support for students in the form of scholarships. Will there be a safe transfer of donations to students for training?
Yes. Certainly it will be reliable! This donation channel not only allows seamless and secure transmission of donation directly to the students (hence striking out any possibility of corruption), it also ensures that their beneficiary students use the donations strictly for educational purposes and nothing else.

Good morning team. It is a crypto interchange is rather interesting.
Amazing website, very nice business!
Good morning! Thank you for these words. We like to realize that people like what we do for them.

Friends do not forget about the bounty program. Join now.
Now you can take part in the bounty program by asking your question by placing it under the link @opetfoundationgroup and you will have the opportunity to get 50 OPET! Also you can take part in private sale.
"Private Sale (30th May 2018 to 31 Jul 2018)
- 35% bonus token for contribution of 500ETH and above
- 30% bonus token for contribution between 200ETH to 499ETH
- 25% bonus token for contribution between 50ETH to 199ETH
And also tell your friends about our program. Maybe they will find it useful.         

AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

I want to participate. How to register for the whitelist?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:39:16 PM by mprep

An innovative project which is gaining huge momentum in the near future will be one of the most successful projects!
I advise everyone not to slow down and to join the project.
Your support gives us the opportunity to change the world for the better. We are waiting for success! Thank you!

I want to participate. How to register for the whitelist?
To register for the whitelisting, please visit https://kyc.Opetfoundation.com/login

I want the plan advance! Absorbing idea, blameless design!  Good luck team!
Thank you for your support! Please do head over to our bounty page to participate in our latest bounty or visit us on our social media to keep up with our latest news  Smiley

piper345

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

Hello team!    Does your Token have type ERC20?
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

How will your chat bot adapt its answers and recommendations to each user? All at the expense of artificial intelligence?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:45:58 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:34:09 PM by mprep

Hello team!    Does your Token have type ERC20?
The token itself will be built on the standard Ethereum Token, also known as ERC20

How will your chat bot adapt its answers and recommendations to each user? All at the expense of artificial intelligence?
The highly contextualized AI-companion collects its users’ data (nationality, race, language, personality type, interests, academic achievements, et cetera). Powered by the same AI technology behind YouTube, Netflix and Spotify, Õpet’s digital tutor companion can tailor its responses and suggestions to each user’s personality and interest profile. Õpet’s intelligence empowers its understanding of local slang and location-specific current affairs, allowing it to stimulate worldly discussions that enrich student worldviews.

mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

Which people will see and try your program first? Who are these lucky ones?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students
with their exam revision. Through continuous engagement, Õpet will record all information relevant and useful to college admission processes securely and accurately on the blockchain - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s unique personality profiling tool. Our powerful and adaptive recommendation engine will then recommend educational and job opportunities that are relevant to our users.

It's all very well, the idea is good. Cool But do you have an MVP or is it just an idea and a words? And which languages will your application support?
Mobile Application Prototype will be launched on app store in end august. Blockchain prototype has been developed. Source code is on Github at: https://github.com/opetfoundation/
looks like a promising project, mobile application prototype on app store,, how about in google play store when are plan to be launch?
First we will launch the iPhone application because our first launch will be in the UK and in English. And the statistics show that their population prefers the iPhone. But since we are targeting different countries and families that can not afford such an expensive gadget, then the application for android is in development. You can follow the events in the group of tellegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: