Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10950 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

Judging by the schedule, masternodes will be provided in the project? Or I haven't absolutely correctly understood something? Explain, please. And still a question why pre-sale so at a distant day will begin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
It is all the idea where we can execute the idea to an open system and reach to a level of innivation accordingly it hits the trend for the future generation and makes the way easy in our digital economy.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

This project looks so innovative. I like its main theme that works for promoting equal education system.  What will be the next step after  the project success??
Yes. The project seems very nice and will be a good motivations for our youth. And also, they have a well presented rodmaps as more good things will be done in the 3rd quarter of this year including listing in a major exchange such as Binance. They also have beta testing to launched.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

I consider that modern educational institutions really lack a cryptocurrency component, thanks to it it will be possible to encourage pupils for example, or to pay books and I go in the dining room. Quite non-standard approach, I will monitor promotion of the project.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

This project looks so innovative. I like its main theme that works for promoting equal education system.  What will be the next step after  the project success??
Yes. The project seems very nice and will be a good motivations for our youth. And also, they have a well presented rodmaps as more good things will be done in the 3rd quarter of this year including listing in a major exchange such as Binance. They also have beta testing to launched.
Binance is more popular in the crypto world including huge traffic listing on such popular exchanges will be the right decision and will also haves a chance to grab more attention from the crypto users.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Hello team, is there a certain direction in the field of professions? That is, the profession for which students are studying, such as lawyers or medicine? Or will it be accessible to all?
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

I have seen the video presentation you guys have provided. It would be much more nicer if you guys will enhance more the recommendation engine of YouTube so that students can learn and find ideas easily.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

In fact, I really like projects that are aimed at developing people and improving their education, rather than simply making a profit. I hope the team will be able to fulfill its goals after good sales.

Yeah precisely, commercialization nowadays is too fast growing and most ICOs do that. But this project targets to help the students and also university. Making money isn't worth it if you can't help solve other people's problem.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

In fact, I really like projects that are aimed at developing people and improving their education, rather than simply making a profit. I hope the team will be able to fulfill its goals after good sales.

Yeah precisely, commercialization nowadays is too fast growing and most ICOs do that. But this project targets to help the students and also university. Making money isn't worth it if you can't help solve other people's problem.
That principle which Opetcoin possess delivers a meaning for the legit project as it considers students future education which deals with the enhancement and study of new technologies that allows them to even innovate.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

That principle which Opetcoin possess delivers a meaning for the legit project as it considers students future education which deals with the enhancement and study of new technologies that allows them to even innovate.
Legit project make a great addition to the team to make sure that the project is gonna be a successful start and we will be able to access the platform without any problem.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

Binance is more popular in the crypto world including huge traffic listing on such popular exchanges will be the right decision and will also haves a chance to grab more attention from the crypto users.
Indeed. A foundation which has a wide fundamental effect on the world and Binance is the suitable solution for the exchange where you can buy and sell OPET.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

I consider that modern educational institutions really lack a cryptocurrency component, thanks to it it will be possible to encourage pupils for example, or to pay books and I go in the dining room. Quite non-standard approach, I will monitor promotion of the project.
I think this one might improve on things like that and hopefully if it get accepted by the educational community things can be great eventually and their support worldwide might be a great thing

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

I think this one might improve on things like that and hopefully if it get accepted by the educational community things can be great eventually and their support worldwide might be a great thing

do they have partner institutions on this project? they need to tie-up with schools to test their platform. they need to start somewhere. because if their services will really be good, word of mouth is so far one of the best marketing techniques out there.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

This Opetcoin is an interesting projec that will surely bring an  incredible impact to the crypto currency community since it is an artificial intelligence companion for students. The I want to see more progress and far developments of the Opetcoim and hopefully that the team working for this project will keep up progressing.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

I have seen the video presentation you guys have provided. It would be much more nicer if you guys will enhance more the recommendation engine of YouTube so that students can learn and find ideas easily.
A translation of the video presentation in various languages also allows all the other language users to take their part utilizing the successful initiatives of the project and reach greater hights with opetcoin.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

Yes, it will be really a non-standard approach to students and their lives in general, because making changes in this plan should well develop interest in tokens and crypto world in general.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

I liked the way the team presented all the informations about this project. From the team members in which we can be able to know their work experienced and their specialty. And also, their roadmaps have good details in the development especially on this year where most of the features will be made. I will look forward for this project as it really caught my attentions and interests.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

I really can't believe in when i join OPET telegram group @@. Maybe their idea about store the tertiary/college admission data of all high school students is so useful?
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: