Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10948 times)
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

Hey. I looked at your site and did not find there an interactive chat to communicate with the project team. So conceived or you forgot about it?
Hey. You can join the group in the telegrams of the https://t.me/opetofundationgroup or ask your question here. We always open to communicate with you.
I just did click the link you have given but it says that "there is no telegram account of this username" . I wonder if it is bugs or something wrong with that link. I hope it will be fixed and thanks for being active here on this thread. I'm sure more people will be interested on this.
My apologies. Try again https://t.me/Opetfoundationgroup . If nothing changes, write to me here. Then I will solve this problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

Hi guys,
Check it out! Õpet on a Roll, Secures Yet Another High-Profile Investor for its Blockchain-Based Education Project

https://medium.com/@opetbot/%C3%B5pet-on-a-roll-secures-yet-another-high-profile-investor-for-its-blockchain-based-education-293025692f9f

Yeah. I like it, good bonus 20% bonus tokens from 1 September to 8 September. Well, reduce 5% per stage for 1 week periods is good strategy to hold value of OPET.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

This is a great concept because it is all about focusing about the future of teaching students through AI learning apps. Anyway, it is good that blockchain technology is now being used in education system which is quite good. Moreover, because this is crypto, there are other benefits that we can actually get so people should somehow take a good look of its vision which it will help students to discover more about the app.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:39:07 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 08:09:24 AM by mprep

I see that many people are interested on the project, what a good start. It starting to be known as the viewers increases.
We are glad that we were able to interest so many people. And we hope that this quantity will grow.

Your site is very colorful and interesting. Video is available. Where can I find more information about you to understand everything?
You can see the first page of the website containing direct links to WhitePaper, Technical WhitePager, Executive Summary and Token Research.
All this information has very good impact on initial persuasion of the project and creates trust because it is obvious that it took a lot of time and efforts to prepare the project, and, among other things, independent researches proving positive prospects of development . 
Thank you! We are pleased that there are users who understand and appreciate our work.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

Opet Foundation is a benefical for the student.They are working from the beginning of their foundation.At now they are launching a app through which helping the school children
Its good to know that this projects aim for a great cause, I think with their a set goals it will give positive results if people will know more about this.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

In general, the site shows well the possibilities of the project, whether there are new significant partners that support its development?
Singapore, 13 July 2018 —  Õpet has successfully locked-in a USD 2 million investment by Pecunio, the leading Fintech company in the United Arab Emirates. https://medium.com/@opetbot/%C3%B5pet-on-a-roll-secures-yet-another-high-profile-investor-for-its-blockchain-based-education-293025692f9f
I know about Pecunio running their ICO at beginning of 2018? And Pecunio has invested at Õpet already? So awesome.
It's very strange, but I do not trust this a little Pecunio, because for a long time I participated in the distribution of tokens, but I can not take them out for a long time and bring them to my wallet, there are $ 100 tokens. The site says that it is not possible to remove them.
JainePayne

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

I like your program! And most of all I like the fact that Opet will create a full profile of the schoolboy. This is very useful for the admission to other educational institutions. There in fact there will be all necessary information?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

I have a small question, have you already decided on which exchanges you will display your tokens? Will these be known major exchanges or less popular platforms on which a small stream of people?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

As far as we know we give importance in terms of education and there is no doubt that many people will support this project because of its positive and beneficial impact to the students.
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

Hello guys and team. Live chat is super! You have good partners. Everything is at a high level. Are you sure about them?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

I like your program! And most of all I like the fact that Opet will create a full profile of the schoolboy. This is very useful for the admission to other educational institutions. There in fact there will be all necessary information?

Yes! Thanks to the integral profile of the student, safely preserved in our detachment, our recommendation engine will be able to determine which universities and other educational institutions the schoolchild will be an ideal candidate.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

However, the beginning seems to be very convincing. Do you think that you can reach the level of a hard cap of the project?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

It seems that the team have provided admins here that can help and guide the members and the supporters of this community. Surely it can give plus factors for the project and gains positive reviews from the investors. Hopefully, the project will also have a good development as what the team did here on this thread.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 08:09:27 AM by mprep

In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
We want to change the old rules of downtime in the queues and cancel the carrying of a lot of documents. Everything should be fast, convenient, affordable and high-quality!

However, the beginning seems to be very convincing. Do you think that you can reach the level of a hard cap of the project?
We hope that this segment of the market will develop in a positive way, because there are almost three months of the ICO ahead, the Pre-sale of which starts September, 1st. Soft cap and hard cap of the project are specified in $ and ETH at the same time, no doubts that this is a right move which excludes overrun funding and ensures a minimum threshold of amount of funds needed for development of the project at the same time.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

Yes! Thanks to the integral profile of the student, safely preserved in our detachment, our recommendation engine will be able to determine which universities and other educational institutions the schoolchild will be an ideal candidate.

Quite a better idea which it could less the work of finding what is best for that child could it be. Technology these days really helps us a lot especially doing things to become easy and storing information with great security storage.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Hopefully, the project has very convincing ideas and concepts. The project focusing on students safety which need more attention and interest. I feel that this project will surely catch the attentions of the parents in crypto community market. Positive feedbacks is about to come.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

Hopefully, the project has very convincing ideas and concepts. The project focusing on students safety which need more attention and interest. I feel that this project will surely catch the attentions of the parents in crypto community market. Positive feedbacks is about to come.

I don't think this will be a big hit if the team will not exert more effort with the marketing and advertising of this project, most specially with the promotions they should focus on it to encourage more people to try the platform and they need to build more trust in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I have a small question, have you already decided on which exchanges you will display your tokens? Will these be known major exchanges or less popular platforms on which a small stream of people?

I think now you shouldn't think about it as the project yet not at a late stage of development. In the future developers will be able to get at the expense of community on large and well-known exchanges which add various coins through votes.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.

Yes opet coin project is working for those people . they are promoting education through this platform and I think this is a good way to reach people and. Investors should participate in this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: