Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yep, but unfortunately schools like old stuff, we invented computers, tablets, smartphone, digital books, but we are still using papers and books, So it will take long time before we can see school adopting such solution.

From their features and plans, for now its yet that have big impact for  schools and students, But blockchain platforms evolves and development and when that time people will soon recognize this project.
In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

If they can make unique features or platforms that can attract both students and also parents then it should be a good way to make that plans, Because education is important to all of us. The good part is it will be working now with blockchain!

which should be planned by the team before the system is created
therefore it should be the purpose of why this project is implemented

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

What part of the globe do you want to embrace, do you plan to launch on one continent or do you want to collect in-formation from here?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:32:51 AM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
And most of them doesn't understand how important it is now a days, With the project I think it will reduce the problem and show the importance of it, I hope such people would support it.

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
And most of them doesn't understand how important it is now a days, With the project I think it will reduce the problem and show the importance of it, I hope such people would support it.
On the other hand, people who have already received an education will want to improve it, and those who have no education do not see the sense in it.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

What part of the globe do you want to embrace, do you plan to launch on one continent or do you want to collect in-formation from here?
I don't think this project should be limited to some parts in the world but it should be launched globally and make the education process easier all over the world.
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:37:29 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 08:10:01 AM by mprep

Our first and trial launch will be in the UK. Well, then we plan to work with the whole world without borders. Only everyone in turn develops gradually.

In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
There is still no activity from administrators, and therefore it is difficult to answer how exactly the system for students will work. But I'm very interested, and I'm waiting for them to start answering our questions.
Which question are you waiting for the answer to? Maybe I can help you.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
PhysRevB

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

You will collect information about educational institutions, but will not the educational institutions themselves be against it?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 08:10:04 AM by mprep

Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?

Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students
with their exam revision. Through continuous engagement, Õpet will record all information relevant and useful to college admission processes securely and accurately on the blockchain - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s unique personality profiling tool. Our powerful and adaptive recommendation engine will then recommend educational and job opportunities that are relevant to our users.

You will collect information about educational institutions, but will not the educational institutions themselves be against it?

We will do this in their interests, too. I think we can offer them such terms of the contract that they intrigue and they will not mind cooperating with us.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

In our country, since online registration is not that frequent for school, I used to fall in line and wait for a long hours for me to process my admission. With OPET I think it is going to be much easier even if compared to current online school registrations.
There is still no activity from administrators, and therefore it is difficult to answer how exactly the system for students will work. But I'm very interested, and I'm waiting for them to start answering our questions.
I think more simply to wait for the reply of developers in telegram because now they are too busy also by him at all not prior to a forum. As soon as some steps of development are executed, the team will begin to work with community and to answer questions.

eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

I'm interested in where can I see the smart contract? The project was created with a soul! I see. I want to see you in the market as leaders. Good luck!

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

The video presentation of Opetcoin is really great. It helps me to gained such knowledged about the project on how it works. A lot of good features are there especially in providing digital private tutor to help the students. I will keep looking for new progress on this project in a coming days.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

We will do this in their interests, too. I think we can offer them such terms of the contract that they intrigue and they will not mind cooperating with us.
you could not give an example, what kind of cooperation conditions can you offer educational institutions? Probably it will be some kind of promotion?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

I'm interested in where can I see the smart contract? The project was created with a soul! I see. I want to see you in the market as leaders. Good luck!

Smart contract of the project is published on Github, it’s possible to view the smart contract’s history of changes and additions. The company is going to provide detailed audit of smart contract in the near future.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Although I'd already seen other projects that work on the same solution, but it nice to see more projects this field trying to implement blochchain technology in education system to make it more easy for students.
I totally agree with you, for manage all information about students is needed at every countries, and i think OPET will have their own customers at this market.

Yep, but unfortunately schools like old stuff, we invented computers, tablets, smartphone, digital books, but we are still using papers and books, So it will take long time before we can see school adopting such solution.

From their features and plans, for now its yet that have big impact for  schools and students, But blockchain platforms evolves and development and when that time people will soon recognize this project.
In our digital economy adding block chain technology, AI will bring a new interface for the education system and the idea will ultimately benefit for all the students future with complete information and security aspectives.

Yeah, it is somehow give good benefits to the community through helping our society to be able to cope up the new technology. Also, new generation of students will experience this different kind of AI learning system through the help of this kind of platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Yeah, it is somehow give good benefits to the community through helping our society to be able to cope up the new technology. Also, new generation of students will experience this different kind of AI learning system through the help of this kind of platform.
Good benefits means a good product for the developer and also the AI learning through the system of OPETCOIN foundation.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

you could not give an example, what kind of cooperation conditions can you offer educational institutions? Probably it will be some kind of promotion?
We collect information about institutions as much as necessary so that students can decide where they want to study after they finish school. What we offer to institutions is a greater source of information and easier to collect, so that they can make a better choice when accepting students. The education institutions will be the masternodes, so they will also be afforded a degree of control over what information they wish to release.
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

An excellent project to earn and help to get a decent education for those who can not afford it financially. When will the sale of tokens begin? I want to participate, I do not want to stand aside.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:07:41 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 08:10:43 AM by mprep

An excellent project to earn and help to get a decent education for those who can not afford it financially. When will the sale of tokens begin? I want to participate, I do not want to stand aside.
Thanks for the support.
Õpet's private sale kicked off earlier this month and will run all the way until the end of August. Early bird incentives take the form of bonus tokens, as follows:
 •  35% bonus tokens for contributions of 500ETH and above,
 •  30% bonus tokens for contributions between 200 ETH to 499 ETH
 •  25% bonus tokens for contributions between 50 ETH to 199 ETH.

The team is very diverse, and there are several advisers from different schools that I like in this project.
Thanks for the support. Join our bounty program in telegrams https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup
Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

And also, students will have a chance to experienced digital tutorials using AI technologies that can help them for their studies. It is quitely impressed how the team have managed to come up this kind of ideas. Hopefully, this may have a better development that will lead to a better implementation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: