Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:19:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10959 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

I've met similar projects and I know that they were successful, apparently due to the fact that education is an urgent issue for many.

Similar type of project gets more investors as because people are more concern about education . opetcoin project looks so appreciatable . this project gonna successful. So try to invest here .

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

I've met similar projects and I know that they were successful, apparently due to the fact that education is an urgent issue for many.
Yes, i totally agree with you. Demand at education innovation is always needed at modern life. That why chance for success of any project involved in this industry is so high.

I think this project will not change how the education in all countries doing now, it's an ai project that will only help organizing the records of all the students and will only help universities for easy tracking I guess.
in order to change education, this will take a lot of time and effort. And this project can simply facilitate the training of students during their studies.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

If a similar project was successful then it means this project and other ICOs with a similar goal might be not since the demand has been fulfilled to an extent
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

With the use of opet platform in the future, adminssion of students in all school levels will be more convinient, time saving and secured. This shoukd be adapted by all the universities worldwide.
I really hope for it. Because such a platform will be very useful for all students of the world, not only universities and institutes, but colleges will also be able to use the platform.
Many are looking forward for some projects updates and theh wait that everything wil be finalized before they will dry run the project in the market. The project is very promising because it  fucos in te safety and welfare of the youngster. I just hope everything will be kn right path fr the project future and futures for all who believethe pproject.
Of course I will agree with you, because it is for those users that the project will be useful if it is interested in it. If not, then why the project that is designed for students to an ordinary person who does not study?
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

I will have to say that I really appreciate the social media optimization and integration of this project will pay off soon.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

At me such question, in what countries you will introduce the project? Will it be Europe or Other countries? For example America or the countries of Asia?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

I will have to say that I really appreciate the social media optimization and integration of this project will pay off soon.
And without that now, no way.  Absolutely all projects of different scales in some way necessarily associated with social networks, since the promotion directly depends on the number of subscribers and through these tools you need to maximize your product.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

And without that now, no way.  Absolutely all projects of different scales in some way necessarily associated with social networks, since the promotion directly depends on the number of subscribers and through these tools you need to maximize your product.
They may bring a leading change with AI interface in the crypto currency accordingly Opet have gained more attention in the crypto community as they focus on students future aspiration.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:45:07 PM

I have a small question, have you already decided on which exchanges you will display your tokens? Will these be known major exchanges or less popular platforms on which a small stream of people?

I think now you shouldn't think about it as the project yet not at a late stage of development. In the future developers will be able to get at the expense of community on large and well-known exchanges which add various coins through votes.
Thats correct it takes a gradual development for a project to succeed. From ico stage to site launching, so if you invested on this project you also have to wait for a while before reaping your profits.

Indeed, patience will always pays us a better return. It's hard to be an investors because we really don't know what will it succeed or not. Risky thing but if get lucky, all worries will be paid off.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

Similar type of project gets more investors as because people are more concern about education . opetcoin project looks so appreciatable . this project gonna successful. So try to invest here .
Yes, investment in the future of education will surely give some great results and investors will also get huge returns from this project. They also have a very expert team to take this project to the moon.
Educational investment is undying and continues if going to invest inthe profits sharing. You must know how to make things or group of people to underyhe project and get there ideas to make abettwr students.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)
Hard cap : 60,000 ETH (equivalent to 30 million OPET)
Soft Cap : 10,000 ETH (equivalent to 5 million OPET)

Looking at the numbers, I guess they can reach that. They have a good idea and their ICO is doing excellently. They can reach within their roadmap schedule because they're slowly gaining momentum.

Looking at the bright side of the project is somehow a very useful to the students and also this new generation need to have faster transaction especially about securing the data's. About the hard copy of the, well it can be reached if the team will do more promotion that can attract the attention of the investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

the preparation of this project is very good by developing bounty campaign in several phases before making a coin sale to be conducted in September, what is the total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

I found their smart contract in whitepaper : https://etherscan.io/token/0x91159390631ed2bfc6967695be85dee3be022ce3
The total supply is 100,000,000 OPET (in whitepaper they mentioned that the total OPET supply not more than 100
million)

Looking at the numbers, I guess they can reach that. They have a good idea and their ICO is doing excellently. They can reach within their roadmap schedule because they're slowly gaining momentum.

Looking at the bright side of the project is somehow a very useful to the students and also this new generation need to have faster transaction especially about securing the data's. About the hard copy of the, well it can be reached if the team will do more promotion that can attract the attention of the investors.
Opet functionality seems even highly focussed and priortized on security collaboration aspective as they also work as a team to implement the advanced AI methodolgies that will bring a new change in the system.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

Lets hope it get accepted by the media especially by the students once there is high usage other updates will flow seamlessly i think Having an app like that can help ease things up eventually

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

I have a small question, have you already decided on which exchanges you will display your tokens? Will these be known major exchanges or less popular platforms on which a small stream of people?

I think now you shouldn't think about it as the project yet not at a late stage of development. In the future developers will be able to get at the expense of community on large and well-known exchanges which add various coins through votes.
Thats correct it takes a gradual development for a project to succeed. From ico stage to site launching, so if you invested on this project you also have to wait for a while before reaping your profits.

Indeed, patience will always pays us a better return. It's hard to be an investors because we really don't know what will it succeed or not. Risky thing but if get lucky, all worries will be paid off.

Investing a project will always requires patience as this will take more time before it can gained good profits. And having this characteristics will always leads to a better success. So it's very important to wait for a while sinced implementing a crypto project really needs a lot of works.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

Investing a project will always requires patience as this will take more time before it can gained good profits. And having this characteristics will always leads to a better success. So it's very important to wait for a while sinced implementing a crypto project really needs a lot of works.
If it is listed on the popular exchanges that will bring a possibility to gain more attention of the investors from various exchanges that will create an easy way to reach the targets.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

million)

I seen that for there are not that big investors and holders that total of 59 thousand members. They will need more big promotional stuff to attract investors via making good videos from the project and also the benefits from joining this project.

You forget one fact, the token sale is still not yet live and Pre-Sale will begin on the 1st of September! So you can expect to see big number of token holder on their smart contract at current time.

This is a good research, but what makes you so sure that it is their smartcontract? A lot of people nowadays can make their own coin/token  and pretend that it is the token of a certain project so they can use it for a scheme.

If you read carefully, I said that I found the smart contract in their whitepaper !
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

Yeah, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.
But such presentations should be not only limited to english language but in more languages that will make the ways easy to share about the project with various people in detail.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:24:16 AM

Yeah, it is so good and also the video presentation will help a lot most especially to the newly participants who wants to know the process and what the project all about. I know this project will successful soon. I will keep track on the latest updates and progress of this project.

Agree, a simple video presentation that would summarize the whole concepts in this project would also be a big help understanding quickly what the project is all about.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

Agree, a simple video presentation that would summarize the whole concepts in this project would also be a big help understanding quickly what the project is all about.

Good idea if they can also make some live interview with the team like explaining the benefits of this project for the students, That will be big impression to get by the team.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

Education is a field of everyone in the world. The project is targeted at high school students and students. The project uses machine learning and artificial intelligence and provides equal opportunity for everyone ... Are these outstanding advantages for the project to gain trust and support from the community?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: